Describe your school's "that guy" in PE

Describe your school's "that guy" in PE

>That guy who wore glasses but we still put as a goalkeeper

>that guy who ran with his arms behind his back like naruto

My friend picked up a dead bird and threw it in that guy's face and he got blood in himself
And I never told him that I was sorry

>That guy who always treated every dinner break match as the WC final

>That kid who was good in defense cause he was clumsy, tall, a little fat and didn't move much but always managed to somehow win the ball

>That kid who was good at being keeper but dogshit at anything else.

>That kid who is actually good at football but never showed off about it, probably an academy player or county level at the very least

>That kid who thought he was far better than he actually was and blamed everyone else on the team whenever anything went wrong.

>The "bully" kid who only played to hack whoever was in possession.

>The [spoiler]girls[/spoiler] that gathered around to watch and chat about who they fancied whilst you all played.

How many of these did you experience Sup Forums.

Good times.

I was 2. Rock solid tho, all the other kids feared me because I'd threaten them and say shit about their moms during the game.

>That kid who was good in defense cause he was clumsy, tall, a little fat and didn't move much but always managed to somehow win the ball
This is me

>that guy who once snapped in the changing room, after he had a joke aimed at him a few times
And that guy went on to be part of the anti aircraft division in the army.

>that guy that was too skinny to be good at most sports aside from cross country
>that kid that was a pace baby for football but always picked in the bottom 5
>that kid that did sports day and people laughed when he put his name forward

>that guy that jokingly touched everyone's asses in the changing room

If anything i was probably 5. I was always really mouthy and egotistical when i was younger. I still am when i lose my composure.

>That kid who was great at a different sport and only ever played football because no one would play anything else.

>That one girl who was good at football but not very popular with any of the girls because of it.

>That kid who was responsible for bringing the ball, if he didn't he'd probably never be picked

>That kid who insisted on being a captain in order to pick the best players and win.

>That kid who was really skillful but terrible at everything else.

>That kid who was picked last every single time but kept playing anyway because at least he was being included.

>The younger cool kid who was pretty good but never played with anyone in his own year.

>The older kid who you thought was cool but probably works in tesco car park or something now.

>that kid who flamboyantly danced at the front in dodgeball only to be thrown out immediately.

>that kid who you always thought was gay and then years later turned out to be.

This happened to like 3 kids in my year, everyone even seemed surprised and i was like are you kidding this is the same guy who'd walk round the changing rooms pulling the shower curtains open "for a laugh"

> That guy that unironically likes soccer

>the kid who destroyed everyone and scored about 20 goals every game and was way better than anyone else

that was sooo me

Why is dodgeball so much more popular in the US than in the rest of the world?

That kid was always loud and obnoxious once he was out too.

>The kid who was always pissed off while playing even if he was winning

What's your position?

Waste chances, or Pacebabby

>that kid who pulled off a successful move once then kept trying to do it and failed millions of times

>that nerdy kid that prefered reading comics or burning leaves with a magnifying glass instead of even trying to play a sport

>that kid that did not excel in any sport but was good enough at everything

>that kid that practised an obscure as fuck sport and felt it was necessary to remind everyone about it all the time

>that fucking kid that was clumsy but big and strong for his age and instead of trying to dribble around you, he just charged full speed in a straight line

I was the accurate pass kid. I wasn't that great at anything else, but even my long passes were accurate as fuck. Same in basketball, I always saw the assist but my shooting and my defensive play was kinda shit.

>yfw I was le cut inside man but with no pace
>yfw I got older had to drop to central midfield

why do players never listen to their keeper reeeeee

>that guy who sprayed a full can of deodorant in the changing room

>that guy that always tries to pass it first time but fucks up loses possession

Bonecrusher desu.

>the kid who had mad skills at dodgeball and catched every ball on the fly

we don't have PE in schools in America. Its discriminatory to fat people who fail all the time so they just removed it.

nice

the fat kid was always made goalie.

>that guy who was fat and sucked at all sports but loved playing so much nobody really hated him for it
that was me. I sucked so much, and yet I was part of a class team every time

i know a guy like this, he laso fucked every girl that could breath and had a monster cock. Also gave an handjob to one of my teammates in the showers once, weird guy.

pacebabby and floppy crosses man desu
also le workrate man

that kid that was GOAT at dodging but shit at shooting
that was me

>that guy who committed suicide because he got his ankles broken
>that guy who's only good on defense
>that guy who got knocked out after getting six packed in volleyball

>that guy who started crying everytime he got hit all the way to high school

>that guy who acts tough as shit, but throws a hissyfit every time he gets tackled

If this was you, neck yourself

>that one loud fag on the volleyball team who broke his nose by taking a spike to the face not once but twice during the season

>that guy in the loose, flowing shorts with his big dong flopping around during laps
>that guy who can't grow facial hair, is great at everything, and taller than you with the perfect haircut

No one was fat when I was a kid.

Pacebabby

there's a guy like that I play with in the uni league.

acts like he's hard as nails and if you even touch him slightly he fails over and cries about harsh tackles.

well I was usually "bone crusher" but mostly because I'd sort of "hug" the other bloke and steal the ball somehow only to lose it afterwards, push people randomly, hop on them, kick them, etc.

I was shite though, I'd quickly pass it and fail the pass or make a small run and get deposessed quickly

>that guy who couldn't swim and had to do his laps in the shallow end

>tfw could defend, pass and cross but couldnt shoot with any power at all

seriously i still dont know how to shoot well

I was all of these at once, except AC

>that uncoordinated guy who, while doing sprint exercises in a walled court, broke both his wrists against the wall because he didn't stop running in time
yes, this happened and nobody could believe him even when he was rolling in pain on the floor

>playing rugby
>that guy always gets put as a winger because he's so shit
>he never touches the ball nor makes a tackle nor participates in rucks
>at the end of the match he always rubs mud on himself

>that guy who played pro youth football and was obsessed with proving he could sprint faster than me
>he never could

>that guy who could kick it with serious force in practice but always booted it out of bounds in games
>that kid who would get into an argument with his dad every time he messed up
>that kid who talked looking up

That was one weird kid

>that kid who got picked first for soccer games solely because he had a latino name

Those suburban kids were racist af

>that kid that went a captain for football and always picked the nerdy/fat kids and lead the unlikely ragtag group to the winners round

Technically it was a bit bullying/insulting but they were aware of their shittiness and got a laugh out of it as well. Surprised PE teachers never stopped it but they were good sports as well.

i was a mix of bone crusher and clumsy lanklet
can't count the times i made up for a messed up control with a hard cynical foul

>that kid who had to be quarterback every fucking day because "he wouldnt get to touch the ball every play otherwise"

It happened to me two times now that there was a penalty shootout and I was asked to take one of the penalties. I guess it is because I take on a leadership role when I play football and I am rather calm but. However, I missed my penalty both times as I just can't control my nerves. The next time I will just refuse to take it.

wannabe ronaldinho

Where is le workrate babby, all I did was close down space rather than actually tackle/pass/do anything

>That kid who scored a once in a life time blooter and got picked first for months based off it

The best player in my youth team, that is now playing semi-pro, was always shit at penalties

>not putting the fattie as goalie

this guy gets it.

>the guy who was total crap at any sports but graduated undefeated in the chess club

>the guy who achieved a 4/1 K/D in real life

>that kid who picked his nose in public defiantly as to defy cooties law

>that guy who stripped other people's shorts in front of girls

more like

>the guy who's shorts were stripped in front of girls

I never took PE because I was always in sports and weight training.

>That one dyke girl that joined in with the boys football matches at lunch time

I did this back in elementary school. I was the only latino (and therefore the only one who knew how to play), so I'd just pick a team of fat kids and win the game by myself.

>tfw I peaked in 4th grade

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

also

>That guy that always forgot his deodorant

>that midget who worms through everyone's legs to steal the ball
>the one tomboy feminist who always tries to prove she's just as good but fails
>the nerdy guy who got his his glasses broken because someone kicked the ball into his face on purpose

>that guy the teacher made play with the girls
>that guy with glasses who was always shot in the face because that was funny
That guy was me

>that guy who was so bad the teacher made play with the girls
>that guy with glasses who was always shot in the face because that was funny
That guy was me

le overhit

>that kid who doesn't even try to kick the ball and aims for your shin

like sonic sorry

me

>le out of position man reporting in

>that guy who always got other people to jack off with him in the shower

>that guy who pissed on everybody in the showers

>mfw some of my teammates actually had a jerkoff competition once

>the one girl who always wanted to play soccer as the only one in her class, who probably became a Lesbian
>her butch sister who went to the military and is now a powerlifter

well, to their defence it probably was funny
bullying is very funny when you're on the right end

me. I get really angry in team sports because I always hate having teammates.

>that one guy who would always grab your balls in the changing room
>that one immigrant guy who played like a world class footballer but decided not to chase a footballing career because his family wanted him to become a lawyer/doctor

seriously, some of the people in my pe class and at public football tourneys every week were absolute world fucking class in terms of potential. i used to play football every week at this thing run by the fa and they had scouts there sometimes. there were a bunch of these fucking sick arab and indian lads who would destroy teams for fun yet were never picked for the england youth because of le pacey black man or le stronk fat white boi who would get picked instead. no wonder the national team is a shambles. they scout absolute shit.

me too

>those Mexicans that would tryhard in pe like their lives depended

>tfw fastest person all throughout my elementary school life
>middle school hits
>no longer anywhere near the fastest
>get fat a couple years later

>that guy used fence penises with
>that guy you used to do piss volcanoes with
>that guy you used shampoo bottles to simulate ejaculations with and get everyone else covered in shampoo

I miss that guy.

Don't forget: it's gay unless you say
>no homo

>those guys who lie about their schools actually allowing them to shower after PE

>that kid that went to the school team tryouts every year and never made it
>that kid that played for a club at youth level but cigarettes and shisha destroyed his stamina
>that kid who was shit at high jump (me)

literally who?

I was number 4.

>that guy who would always pretend he didn't get hit in dodgeball
>that guy who tried to be Allen Iverson in basketball and got the ball stolen from him every time
>that guy who played quarterback in two hand touch and would only throw to his best friend
>that guy who wouldn't take any kickball pitches unless they were absolutely perfect

>Those 2 semi retarded kids who wouldn't even really play. Just stood in def and talk to each other, ignoring the game and kicked the ball up front when it got near them

>that guy who was always the target in dodgeball

lmaoing at you fatkeks

>tfw you will never play völkerball again

>that girl who played U-18 volley in the local club
>used to be fucking fantastic at basketball and getting to the rim
>she's hot as fuck and in med school now

meanwhile I was short, chubby, terrible at scoring, but with a killer crossover and good passing

>that fash kid that would hate you with passion, ten times fitter than you, but you managed to humiliate him at every possible sport
he always wanted to win so badly, it would make it even more entertaining for me to block him from behind or break his ankles. Really nigger mentality, and also generally terrible at sports.

>that kid who was a total cunt but really good at sports
>everyone would laugh behind his back
>he ended up wrapped around a tree 6 months before graduation

>that kid who almost had to repeat class because he was alwaqys absent during PE

>that time when you smoked cigs behind the school with your PE teacher

>that kid who broke a window in the gym and later put his GF in coma

>that annoying kid who would celebrate goals like pros. (Kissing your own imaginary ring like Raul was popular in my school)

>that blonde kid who thought he was Torres and got the same haircut as him