What will happen if Trump wins the popular vote but loses the election?

What will happen if Trump wins the popular vote but loses the election?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HsTACGVoNLw
youtube.com/watch?v=nXTSUM0yRnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Man I don't know..Scary shit

We have precedent for this. He'll lose.

youtube.com/watch?v=HsTACGVoNLw
pray for trump

But i don't think he would pussy out like Gore. What if he refuses?

You don't "refuse". Or if you do refuse, you have no power to back it. Maybe if a sitting president lost their re-election, so they serve 4 years then they lose the election that gets them another 4 years, then refusing to accept the election might mean something, but trump doesn't have an army. You can say that his followers constitute something of an army, but they don't have tanks and planes and shit.

At best, trump will embarrass the shit out of himself and destroy his own brand.

I would love it, by the way, if his followers did try to overthrow the government, because that means the most militant, most anti-government idiots get teargassed, arrested, and put in jail for attempted violent rebellion.

People will realize this democratic republic sucks. First it's the electoral college then it's the constitution, then the government. Revolution occurrs

People will be mad as hell and not wanna take it anymore.

Hey man you act like the military isnt full of people who arent pro Trump. Even then civil war could take place and i doubt that even if the military does take action they will open fire on civilians

you don't understand the way the electoral college works do you?

We specifically program our soldiers to be loyal to the chain of command and the official government. The people who cannot be bent or broken and reset into loyal soldiers don't get accepted or move up in the armed forces. USUALLY this is annoying because they will mindlessly kill people if they're ordered to, "I was following orders", but in this case it's useful because they wont "think for themselves" and join the the rebellion. They will follow the chain of command.

>samefag

No shit.

yes they would.Go take a flag out by a place frequented by military guys.Step on the flag and desecrate it.See how much they stand up for your rights and freedoms that they "fought" for.

I do though. Al Gore beat Bush but lost the election

Trump is going to get his boi pucci gaped by the electoral college. It's going to be hilarious. I can't wait for the meltdown.

Every single militaryfag I've met tells me how much they hate hillary they say everyone in the unit hates hillary. I assume that may be true for about half of them. Why the fuck would they support someone the people don't want

It will never happen. Anyone with a brain is already voting for hillary, but you pathetic retarded fucks are trying to get her charged by the FBI... Even though EVERY probe has shown she did nothing wrong, you want Comey to take the role of Pontius Pilate and convict her just to shut up a screaming crowd of retards. FUCK YOU

LOL. You were never in the military, kid. Stop pretending.

yet many people hated many presidents..yet the military never backed the people.There have been times the military have gone AGAINST THE PEOPLE.Where the fuck were they when guns were being taken in new orleans after katrina?

>tfw he never said he was in the military
>tfw youre so mad that you see what you want to see
>tfw youre a fucking dipshit

not that user,but thats not even what he said.What the fuck are you talking about.

Never said i was. But I've met a shit ton of people in it

It's only impressive if you catch someone trying to act like different posters, user.

same thing that happened to gore.

he refuses to accept the laws already in place? he'll be ignored. the election doesn't keep going just because one candidate doesn't accept it.

Hillary wins and there will be genocide of white males

he'll take it like an adult and accept the results?
thats not trumps mo

That all depends if Americans will stand for it or not

But what about his supporters?

I hope you people start a civil war. Or make a petition for a reform of the vote system. When nearly 50% of the people would support this petition they can not ignore it.

Hillary will get elected.

a candidate and their supporters do not have to accept defeat to be defeated. you can take your grievance all the way to the supreme court, but the winner of the election is still president.

I would bet everything I have he would say Hillary cheated.

Same shit that happened when Gore won the popular vote: nothing. Trump would bitch and moan about "muh rigged election," fail to find any proof of it, and eventually it would become a joke like his birther bullshit.

It won't happen, he's gonna get absolutely killed in the popular vote

I for one welcome this.
Because when the riots start i'm killing as many niggers and liberals as I can.

He's going to say that anyway

what if america doesn't stand for it?

I would love for this to happen. You wouldn't get a single one. Your dumb redneck ass would get laid out by national guard snipers and we'd have one less dumbfuck bringing our nation's average IQ down.

the purge is coming bro

God what a fucking cuck

A retarded towel head got 30 of you a couple months ago.

you reckon rednecks will riot in the skreets?

>But i don't think he would pussy out like Gore. What if he refuses?

Could challenge in the Supreme Court, but he'd still lose. The constitution says that the Electoral College determines the election.

Fucking end of.

trumpfags will assemble and tear down this oppressive republic in favor of a new trumptolitarian society

that's a safe bet
primaries are easy to "rig", they are run by a private organization who has the final say in the nominee. general elections are next to impossible to rig, they are run by hundreds of individuals all across the country. look at your voting district, count the polling places, to rig a general election you would have to rig each of those polling places, in that one district, then all the other poling places in every other 400+ districts across the country. it would require thousands of hours of work of tens of thousands of people, there's absolutely no chance of such a thing being able to be done. you would need years of preparation, implying you could know who would be a potential nominee years in advance and then years to implement, and even if you could attempt such a thing, there's no possible way to keep such a huge endeavor secret and the probability of keeping the secret gets exponentially smaller every day the secret exists.

THIS

the polling places don't do the counting of the votes, dipshit. your point is in salad

i reckon they'll flip a few cars before they pass out from the case of natural lite they pounded and are quietly arrested in their sleep for disorderly rednecking

doubt it. queen hillary will not stand for such behavior.

>primaries are easy to "rig"
Bullshit. Primaries are run just like a general election. The ballot isn't just for the primaries, it typically includes other local, state, and/or federal offices/measures as well. Both the primaries and the general elections are equally difficult to rig.

Assuming they rig every district.
if the polls are close to 50 / 50.
Changing just one polling place has a double effect for every vote they change.
You take one from right AND you add to the left.
I doubt it would be truly as hard as you are making it out to be

i hate nasty light.

i'll be in China during the election. If shit pops off I might just stay there.

>FL tattoo
somebody grab my gun. kek she wouldn't make it past being sworn in before a lone gunmen puts 18 shots in her from 6 different angles

ok then, they would have to righ every county court in the nation then which is even less likely seeing as instead of having to get one past a bunch of senior citizens they would have to get one past a judge and an army of police and lawyers

You're right that he won't handle it the same way, but the outcome will be the same. Just a lot more pissing and moaning.

Have fun in the pokey, faggot

Violent rebellion is legal though, according to the constitution.

fake

newfags growing more unbearable by the second. what no funny tabs? 0/10 not even trying

>people with a brain want ww3

that's it keep supporting your criminal, shill.

I'm from Florida and I'll never understand why white trash feel the need to tattoo their home state on their body.

When I was living in Georgia I saw plenty of state tattoos with area codes on them, and these people weren't gangsters in the slightest. More like a bunch of beer guts with legs.

neat

reppin the 770 right here my nigga

so instead of almost 500 districts, theyd have to rig only 125 to 250 districts? just as unlikely. american general elections are too compartmentalized and heavily scrutinized to rig, even a single illegitimate vote would be found long before votes are counted.

you are fun at the parties, aren't ya ?

>thinking it's fake
user, you literally said you plan to assassinate our next President.

They're coming for you. Prepare your anus.

i'm terribly worried. shaking in my little booties, one would say.

Nigga he's ALREADY saying that

>disorderly rednecking

yes, but the primary is decided by the party's national committee and they have no obligation to follow the ballot, as a private organization they can do as they please and choose who they want. a primary election is nothing more than a symbolic courtesy, before primaries and caucuses the party chose the candidate without voter input and they still have that ability.

people with a brain with a brain know Hillary isn't going to cause WW3

>muh crooked hillary

>people with a brain with a brain

do any of those 169 cases have anything to do with classified information? no? that's what i thought.

>people with a brain with a brain
Is that people with two brains, or people with a brain *INSIDE* a brain?

>>people with a brain with a brain

Death to America.

>>>people with a brain with a brain

retardando - is that u ?

also, I hope Hillary looses elections. I can only imagine what would happen if she'd be at the top of USA. Sad future for NATO countries.

You could say the same about the general election and the electoral college.

The election results are public record. If they don't match the nominee chosen by the party, people would lose their shit.

what do you mean if? thats exactly whats going to happen. everyone is going to vote for him and it wont mean a goddamn thing.

I doubt anyone could. there are no nations with populations that are nationalist majority enough get behind WWIII especially nuclear. globalization has made world wars obsolete, economic and cyber wars are the future

the pineapple
youtube.com/watch?v=nXTSUM0yRnw
will rule the world

please Ameri-fags - choose Donald Trump.

Regards,
Euro-fag

Then Hillary becomes president. Pretty simple answer.

>Trump's only "crime" is saying mean things
>0.05 rubles have been deposited to your account by Nimble America

Guess we'll never find out because it ain't gonna happen.

>trump doesn't have an army
except for the entirety of all armed civilians and at least half the current army

>Hillary destroyed half north africa and middle east
>Hillary is never going to cause WW3

>at least half the current army
>thinking soldiers would break rank for political bullshit

And the NRA

the difference is a national committee is a like minded club, the electoral college is a very much not like minded group of individuals. the electoral college can choose against their constituency at their own peril, but within the committee party leaders constituency are their fellow party leaders.

>Hillary destroyed half north africa and middle east

Trump doesn't even want to win. If he loses, he'll just continue his TV celebrity thing and go on grabbing pussy and walking in on 15 year old beauty contestants' changing rooms. Why do you think the Republican party hates him so much? It's all a big laugh to him.