"Russia is not morally equal to the us"

Not a supporter of trump, especially because of his stance (or lack thereof) on climate change, however I agree with him that Russia and America are morally equal. I think for someone to disagree, they'd have to be ignorant of how the warsaw pact dissolved, yet nato persists.
>tldr america is imperialist and one of the biggest threats to international peace
(the pic is of CNN siding with a tweet that implies that it is a mistake to assume that the countries are morally equal)

No, you don't understand, now that Trump said it suddenly it's wrong. Nevermind that the progressive position up until now has been anti-imperialist, now all of a suddent they're diehard patriots

Well they are scapegoating russia for the us election to shift blame/resentment m from the obviously flawed democratic candidate.
Idk I think for while, at least with the obama administration they were taking out a lot of uncooperative arab leaders (nato bombings/supported coups)
under the guise of democracy. Now libya has isis.

More than 30 mins has passed since I started thinking, still cant point out what exactly differs between the two

I don't know if morals have value in international politics especially since every country is just looking out for itself.

But you know, countries ask to join Nato, it's not like US forces them join. A nations Nato membership application can be refused by a single member.

Except many countries want to be a NATO member, while the only country that wanted to stay in the Warsaw Pact was the USSR.

russia is a regional power

this 2bh
Western World is morally on a higher ground than r*ssia and it's strikingly obvious
Warsaw pact dissolved because it was a group of puppet states with people held under guns and USSR starving them to build more tanks
NATO has seen the very same countries enter an era of prosperity and freedoms
Yet an old enemy, still trying to bully and conquer our countries persists - it is r*ssia
So we thank US and American people for their unwavering commitment to securing our freedoms and independence

God bless Poland and God bless the United States of America

All western countries are imperialist

You really think things would be better if Russia or China were the world leaders?

At least Americans pretend to care about freedom

That Jordan uhl is the definition of a virtue signaler

You are aware it is Trump that's saying these things?

trump is a r*ssian agent who came to power after KGB falsified the elections
he is by no means a representative of a true spirit of USA

Trump isn't wrong though

>the USSR is the same as today's russia
fuck off butthurt belt

worse
USSR was trying to force communism
r*ssia is trying to force alt-right mixed with communism mixed with orthodoxy

who said you could reply to my posts you filthy p*lish piece of shit?
kill yourself

I won't.
But you have to stop supporting r*ssia

The US outspended USSR and will outspend Russia. Hopefully the country will dissolve into smaller states this time.

only reason NATO exists is beacuse eastern europe is scared of Russia
If you could manage your butthurt, we could free Europe from Americans imperialistic grip

the only reason we are scared of r*ssia is because they are aggressive and invade their neighbours every 8 years or so
if they could stop invading everyone we could free Europe from Americans imperialistic grip

lets just build an EU army, ok?

ok but if it actually works and reacts when Poland/Baltics get invaded instead of Germans going "b-but that would escalate Russia even more" and Frogs going "oh mon dieu my baguette is frying I will see you guys in a few weeks cheerio" you bunch of pussies

Yeah, Russia is not morally equal to you, that's for sure. Russian government is just bunch of corrupted crooks while West is almost comically evil. Thanks god for nuclear weapons, the only things that keeps you maniacs in check.

it is so strange how liberals in the US are now the ones using Russia as a scare tactic against republicans, didn't it used to be the exact opposite?

You think WE'RE the evil ones?
Go to hui.

The whole world thinks so. Because you are. You are cancer.

No, Liberals have never liked Russia because Putin is a dictator who murders his opposition like a thug. Republicans as the only ones who flipped.

lmao said the tumor of earth

>Anti imperialists
>supporting Russia
Only braindead retards did this.

t. Earth's asshole

go inject some krokoldil

>But you know, countries ask to join Nato, it's not like US forces them join. A nations Nato membership application can be refused by a single member.

Exactly. Slovenia wasn't invited in 1999 when the first eastward expansion happened, we had to wait till 2004. Albania's invitation didn't happen until 2009, and Georgia and Ukraine may never even get it.

But of course this doesn't stop Russian propaganda from claiming that NATO is some kind of aggressive expansionist entity.