Cuck/wwyd thread. Anons post their girls and other anons say what they would do to them. Only replies will get replies

Cuck/wwyd thread. Anons post their girls and other anons say what they would do to them. Only replies will get replies.
Lets step it up a notch, good replies get the girl's phone number or kik.

I'd lotion up my hands and slowly run them from her forehead, up to her hairline, over the top of her head. Then I'd apply more lotion and repeat this time moving an inch further back. I'd repeat this until her hair is a big white glob. Then I'd apply a coat of vaseline from eyebrow to the back of the the head the same way.
Then I'd rub my dock on her hair line while my balls slap her forehead.

Bumping with more of Tatiana.

Tittyfuck the shit out of her, that's it. She doesn't deserve to have my dick in her puss. Make her strain her neck and put her lips at the top of her tits so she can suck my cock when I push it through her boobs. That's the only taste she can have of it. Then nut on her nips and make her lick it off.

Who and WWYD?

Wwyd to a thick bitch like this?

hmmm what would i do???

i would sage this thread. get the fuck out you dumbasses. you are retarded.

Wwyd to this mommy and her large titties

>my extra wide urethra in my penis
Fantastic

How would you fuck this long haired big booty bitch

Kik mocohocarolyn biggest bull in town check it out for yourself

Also, id rip her shirt right down the middle to see those huge tits, and choke her while i pounded her missionary, just because i want to see her moan on my fat cock, when im done ill cum on her face and send her back to you,

forgot my reply

>grab titties from behind
>she's alarmed but a little turned on
>unzip my penis and leap up onter her back
>she leans forward to counter my weight
>wrap my strong masculine thighs around her strong masculine thighs and instert myself onto her
>lean back while pumping her full of my penis gravy
>we both hit the floor and she cums super super hard
>slide my feet between her legs and get my hooks in
>apply a sleeper hold, she's out in 30 seconds
>cum in her one more time right as her bowels loose
>go home for a shower and some apple juice.

So she shits?

Have her suck my balls with my dick leaking precum against her face

My girlfriend.
Deep throats my cock no problem and loves to swallow.

Okay

Everyone shits when they die user, even hot grills.

Why kill her when you could keep her tho?

Because I care about the dude I'm cucking's experience. No cucking more hardcore than when the guy kills her while you watch but you're too turned on to stop him

lol best answer

wwyd

Push her to her limits until there's spit and precum dripping down to her tits.

slam the door open from the other side and fuck her right in the pussy while she's unconcious.

>what they would do to them
I would have her take the hand cream down from the upper right shelf and smear some on my dick.
She would then slowly stroke me as I fondled her ample breasts.
Finally, I would cum; my ejaculate hitting the mirror and leaving trails.

If anyone wants to get cucked, msg me on kik

Indignati0n

I'd love to fuck her face and make her choke on my cock. How are her tits? That cleavage looks promising.

check

Keep going for more

what else?

Get her in doggie style and fuck her deep gripping her hips and pulling her hair.

"friend"

Get her lipstick all over my dick, have her look into my eyes and then back at u as she gags on my cock

I'd throatfuck her until her spit was dripping down her chin onto her cleavage, then make her please me with her tits. I'd keep titfucking her until she was soaking and begging for it to be in her.

Would love to bust inside her raw and spit roast her with you

kik: thelittledollsdream

absolutely nothing. what is all that unneeded space for? maybe i'd do lines off her forehead but shes not good for much else.

Keep it going user

Who's the kik supposed to be?

Oh man I want to take those fishnets off with my teeth and then lick her pussy while she crushes me head between her thighs. Got more user?

She's pretty damn cute, would love to see her face as my dick stretched her pussy wide open. Got any topless/more nude pics of her?

Anything else you'd do to her user?

That one looks tasty

I'd love of bend her over and fuck her underneath that dress. Got more of her? Less clothes for more details

oh fuck yes. i'd inseminate that

You should post her tits instead of a bunch of work-safe cleavage shots.

my wife needs her little body using

She's never sent tit shots. She's a whore in bed but a prude with pics

That's a shame. Any panty pics? Or good pics of her ass?

Pls don't message me some user is fucking with me

girl on right, wwyd

Shame the lighting sucks...

But those lips are nice. I bet she would love to taste my cock. I'll fuck that mouth until she's too tired to speak, and then cum all over that face

3some? yes please! moar of these 2 user

Not really which is a shame but she was a good whore in bed. She let me cum in her ass on many occasions

Do your worst, get her kik

post more of the one on the left, esp feet pics

I'd push down on her shoulders, get her on her knees and stuff my solid cock into her little mouth. As she resists I grab a clump of her hair and pull her into me. She chokes and gags as my cock slides down her throat. As she pushes against me I rock her back and forth milking my cock. Her little cunt gets moist as she's used and her arsehole tingles.

I like where this is heading user, moar, thanks

I'd rrive her to a Wal Mart in a truck, start fucking her in the cab at first, her riding me in a short skirt and a tank top, then as I start getting close, in pull out and start eating her out. Stroking myself while.doing this. Take her clothes with me and leave her in the parking lot naked.

and for this one?

thanks, and moar

nah, Ill keep the rest to myself

you wat? be a great user and post moar of these girls

This whore looks like she has a tight asshole. Might as well double penetrate it with my twin. After we done blowing our loads twice, give em to native americans; see if they fancy impregnating tatooed bimbos.

>Hehe

well?

not bad, now undress her user

She does.