My girlfriend just broke up with me Sup Forums

My girlfriend just broke up with me Sup Forums
She was a 10/10, personality and looks
How do I cope with this without killing myself?
Pic unrelated

Hit the gym every day.

Could I just work out in my home rather than the gym?

Jack off to pics of her mom while u burn all her shit.......or buy a sex doll that looks like her

Jesus christ user im trying to get over her not becomd obsessed

No

Nice trips

Post her nudes

it's shit but just give it time user.
As shit as it feels right now there IS some one else out there for you.
Time heals all wounds

Fuck off you cuck, Im not going to share her fucking nudes like a cunt

kill that fucking cat

No go to the gym and look at the other people fitter than you and keep working out and then look at the people that aren't as fit as you and keep going puss
nice trips tho

Means a lot user, thanks.. Senior in HS, so I have time and shit, but I guess Ill manage to power through it

Hes my best cat

>10/10 looks

Yeah we will need some proof on that faggot

Tits or I'm not helping you.

Dont post pics, not really relevant anyhow

Then dont lmao

kill yourself faggot

K den

>>/Reddit/
They might give a shit

>10/10 personallity and looks

Looks like you put the pussy on a pedestal m8 nd probably thats why she dump you, boring ass licking no balls cuck faggot.

Just kill youtself

Then have sex with him. Trips say so.

burn everything relating to her.
find some tinder slut and fuck the pain away
get higher than you ever have
play with your kitty a lot

it will all be okay

You type like a nigger

Thanks user. It hurts but yknow, guess I can.. I dont think Ill just fuck random tinder whores but Ill definitely push past this

Your gf left you for a nigger

Literally what this guy said. Plus if worst comes to worst and you get no poon for a while, it'll only be about 6 months til you really get over her.

It'll be ok user. It will Sup Forums

You sound pretty OK with this for her being a 10/10, give it a week and if you haven't started hating her by then, you'll at least realize she isn't a 10/10

Same happened to me couple days ago user. Fucking hurts like hell but just got to get on with other shit in life and stop letting it be the focus of your mind

realize that she was always going to break up with you. relationships dont last. anyone who thinks they do is in one that will end eventually. next time dont get attached to ur bitch. that way ull be well sick of her and ready to dump her years before she's ready to leave you, and ull never be heartbroken again.

Im 80% sure this isnt accurate