I'm a US Marine in school of infantry at camp Pendleton, ask me questions

I'm a US Marine in school of infantry at camp Pendleton, ask me questions

do they use shit skin minorities like you as cannon fodder and meat shields?

damn right, that shits fun

fucking nigger

what made you think a country that only seems to wage foreign wars is worth your life?

Why did you join the Corp?

Fucking nigger

Who do you want for president?

why r marines so gay?
>I buttsex a different pendleton marine a couple times a week

No one gives a shit about you. Fuck off.

are you a mix of sandnigger and nigger? or do you poo in the loo?

Fuck off faggot boot.

Smoke yourself.

Medical benifets, housing and decent pay, and training to shoot a bitch in the face from 500 meters away

Nigger

Eat some more dirt and try to count to ten without your fingers

God danm you're such a faggot you fucking boot. Huuur Im at SOI im so fucking cool. I'd say Kill yourself but you tardy 0311 mostly die anyways. Go be a pog you're not worthy enough.

And no harsher words have been spoken..

How the fuck do you have your phone faggot. I'm military as well, are marines so soft they let you access your phones and shit now during basic?

Is the military "hard"? like all these movies make it out to be, but every nigga I know has always talked about how gucci gravy it is. Your thoughts?

What the fuck happened to your vest pouches?
How can you not be deployed and have them that fucked up?
That's assuming they aren't hand-me-downs.
And why the fuck do you have your phones, they take those away at basic because it's a distraction.

Have you shot a gun?

let me guess. youre a reservist.
also wheres your fucking helmet cover pvt. get youre shit together shitbag.

he shot his boyfriend's love gun more than a few times. at least bout 40

How did you go in and how can i do it being a foreign?

Fucking Nigger

Nucking Muslim

Negroe. You are a fucking cotton picker

To stop smoking weed and get out of house, I was gonna end up living with my mom until I was 40 so I said fuck that

What the fuk, boot?

I give a shit about you, I kill Isis fuckers for you

Being a boot is fun tho, lol

They give you faggot plate carriers now? When I was is we didn't get those until got to Afghanistan and they were handed off from a leaving unti. Quite a few of them still had blood on them

Fucking boot. Get off your damn phone and fall in.

>I'm a marine
How many crayons have you eaten today?
>in school
Oh, you're not actually a marine yet. How many training crayons have you eaten today?

It's like any other job really. It sucks at first but then you get used to it and it's pretty meh. On the upside, you can shoot stuff.

You're still in school. You haven't killed anything but a couple boxes of Crayola for breakfast and some Elmer's paste for lunch.

they let you niggers keep your phones for initial training... jesus Christ.

I'm on base liberty right now, I get to leave area 52 but cell service is shitty here still, we don't get our phones here unless on liberty

I wouldn't say it's hard but it's definitely shitty. Example try hiking up steep ass hills for 10 miles with a 60lb pack

Shut the fuck up you boot just cause you in infantry training you ain't shit you'll never be shit go try out for recon of you want to actually consider yourself infantry get some actual fucking PT sessions you weak body

It's used from many previous cycles, they're very worn out and nobody gives a shit, sucks

M16s, m240b machine guns, m203 grenade launchers, and threw m67 grenades

I actually am a reservist, and they never issued us our helmet covers

Nothing about boot camp or infantry training is hard he is just a little bitch never seen y'all Ruck running from o course to o course with a 60 pound back for 4 hours

Hell yeah you can join, ask a recruiter he'll get you in, get through boot camp and you'll become a nuturalized U.S. Citizen

I've heard the same, my combat instructors were surprised they gave them to us, apparently my company was the 1st in MCT to get them, I assume the next cycles will be issued them too

Fuck no snake, we only get it on liberty, this is MCT not boot camp

Really? But I don't live in USA what can I do?... I used to think about going in Legionnaires (legion ètrangere FR). I love the US military forces' work for real.

Fuck recon I'm not trying that shit, I'm a combat cook and I'm gonna get those golden cheverons and see a fuckton of countries im not doing infantry, I'm no 03 faggit

If you live here you could probably pull it off

dont have anything to ask u but mad respect dude

Sorry about your 39 ASVAB score OP

SOI is not basic you dumb fucking civ

>39
you litterally have to forget to put your last name to get a score that low

i got a 99

You're embarrassing as fuck.

I have a question, How much do you guys pay ISIS?

$40/hr

>Medical benifets, housing and decent pay
Huh, not being a retard or going to school yield similar if not better results.

>area 52
horde or alliance

You in the Air Force?

this. I'm not even in the military and ops picture makes a part of me feel sick

nah dawg, just a regular joe 9--5

Do you ever go down to the harbor and eat at that awesome fish and chips place?

Area 52 is SOIs training area in camp Pendleton

>You can easily walk into an equivalent job with 80k or more in benefits in this economy

Do you fuck your gun?

You are booting so hard right now. Sigh. At least do MSG duty before you get out. Best billet even if you have to suck it up and extend the enlistment.

>>You can easily
Where did I say that? who are you quoting asshat?
I said if you're not a retard, you can do it. Never said it'd be easy, but it's loads better than potentially dieing in the middle of the desert for literally no raisin