Is there anyone in the country that can beat them this year?

Is there anyone in the country that can beat them this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

sbnation.com/college-football/2016/3/24/11283338/ncaa-football-teams-costs-spending-expenses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Diabetes

Recruiting violations

The team, I mean, not the fans

Probably Ole Miss again by some fluke play

I think Ole MIss is taking a big step back this year (and they were lucky to win the last 2 to begin with)

the ncaa isn't interested in us right now

I've been an Alabama fan my entire life, and I have to disagree with you there. Ole Miss straight up beat Bama the first time. One could argue that Drake going down had effected the team, but the team should have been able to overcome that.

Last year, however, Ole Miss only won because of the deflected ball helmet bounce pass. Anyone that argues otherwise is insane.

Yearly loss against Ole Miss incoming

They'll probably win by 70 every game after that including both playoff games tho

Tennessee in Neyland.

Also Appalachian State.

By lucky I just mean that Bama would more likely than not win if they were to replay the matchup

you people are really clinging to this huh

tennessee is looking mighty fraudulent after that first game but we'll see

Not even breaking the law can stop this Bama squad pawwwl

Helmet bounces aside it's not easy to picture a Bama loss

>tennessee is looking mighty fraudulent after that first game but we'll see

All according to the master plan.

When they are caught doping and paying players

Notre Dame obviously.

I'm surprised some dickhead hasn't said Michigan yet

but no I don't think anyone can beat them.

TAMU

Yes yes, well done Bama, well done Bama

Any decent B1G team in a game played up north. tOSU, Michigan, Wisconsin, MSU, Iowa.

HOWEVER

Jawja

Facts

Ohio State or FSU are the only schools with recruiting and coaching to match. I honestly think both schools have better coaches, but Alabama does some real shady stuff regarding over signing recruits so they have that advantage. They have second stringers that would start anywhere else.

not a chance in hell

OSU has the talent but not the experience (yet), Michigan is good but not quite good enough. The others, lol

they barely beat UNC

>FSU

They're about to get Booty Blasted just like they got booty blasted in their bowl game

THE University of Washington in the championship game.

how are meyer or fisher better coaches than Nick

>FSU
>better coaching
>FSU
>not shady shit
Fuck off you inbred floridian. FSU let that nig famous jameis do whatever the fuck he wanted.

Better actual coaches imo. Xs and O's. Saban relies on recruiting, reason why he couldn't cut it in the NFL where there is less parody.

I think all are great coaches, but looking at Sabans record before lsu and bama will leave you unimpressed. He knows how to run a dominant program given the proper resources.

Ignorant.

Texas. Vengeance is coming.

*blatant domestic abuse joke*

I just realized how hot my sister is

>Saban relies on recruiting
Yeah, that's part of the job description dumbass

Yeah, he cant produce anything of his own. He can only take from others. Just like Democrats

if only

Take a chill pill.

I'd say he isn't even a much better recruiter than Jimbo or Urban (if at all), he just has the keys to a Ferrari. Bama has money which = recruits. That has nothing to do with coaching.

Look how he recruited at much poorer schools.

a real coach wins championships by himself

yeah FSU and OSU are notoriously unwilling to put resources toward their football programs

Doesn't matter how willing, they don't have the money to match. OSU might but FSU doesn't come even close to being able to dedicate the amount of money Alabama does to football.

OFFICIAL TEAMS THAT COULD BEAT ALABAMA IN 2016
1. THE Ohio State booty blasters
2. Michigan
3. The Cleaveland Browns
4. Houston Meme Magicians
5. Ole Piss
6. Auburn if a tornado hits the Bama bus
7. Harvard
8. Alabama
9. Appalachian State
10. Punished Michigan State doing it all for revenge

I go to FSU and I'm not sure about this. Those stadium upgrades are pretty nice

I go to FSU, it feels like 90% of my tuition goes to football. I feel like I go to a football team that offers degree programs on the side. You're fucking stupid.

Yes, the hero of time will rise

I can name 32 teams

I think they will lose one game and it will be one that no one will expect.

Even if 90 percent goes to football (it doesn't,not even close) it wouldnt match Alabama funding. They are basically state funded along with the most insane boosters around and more lucrative contracts due to being in the sec.

State has taken a step forward recently and more boosters are excited but it's still not in the same realm as Bama Or Texas. Doesn't even touch UF.

which one of
WKU
Kent State
Kentucky
@Arkansas
Miss St
Chattanooga
Auburn
do you think itll be?

Even with more booster money FSU is playing a big game of catch up. Alabama has created a self sustaining, self fulfilling machine. It runs on not only more money but more years of hype and dominance.

Imagine they still had a mediocre qb like McCarron. They would literally be unbeatable. Why can't they recruit good quarter backs?

Vs. Illinois in the national semifinal

>FSU
Their lack of QB will be exposed here in a few hours. 0-1 start incoming on their way to a 3 loss season. Vastly overrated this year.

>All according to the master plan.
My man.

LSU

Florida State:
EXPENSES: $18,689,809
REVENUE: $35,870,789
PROFIT: $17,180,980
Alabama:
EXPENSES: $31,580,059
REVENUE: $76,801,800
PROFIT: $45,221,741
Ohio State:
EXPENSES: $34,373,844
REVENUE: $60,837,342
PROFIT: $26,463,498

The Democrats

[fire emoji x3]

they recruit big time QB talent but the big recruits tend not to work out. I think Hurts will be amazing eventually. he's already pretty good. really disappointed by Barnett though, thought he would be ready to take the reins

See, not even close. Wonder how much under the table money is excluded here for Alabama.

Michigan fan here we had our chance week 1 a couple of years ago so we can't talk, y'all smacked the fuck out of MSU and shut them up for a while so were cool for now

sbnation.com/college-football/2016/3/24/11283338/ncaa-football-teams-costs-spending-expenses wait never mind boise state is the best program in america

Ball State will stun them in the finals

What does the extra budget get you? There's only so much you can spend. Every school has top facilities, coaches, physios, nutritionists etc. It's not like there are transfers like in soccer.

It gets you Cadillacs you can give to players, more marketing, bigger hype machine. Are you joking?

That's like saying Bill Gates can do more than Warren Buffett.

The team that's beat them two years in a row who they face on the road this season? Just a guess.

>he couldn't cut it in the NFL where there is less parody
Damn.

First of all it's parity. Fine, autocorrect, whatever.

But the bad part is that there is MORE parity in the NFL. You know, "Any Given Sunday?"

You're so fucking retarded that you make mistakes on top of mistakes to the point where you're literally a parody of yourself.

No it isn't.

Point still remains correct, regardless of retardation or delivery.

Yes it's true that Saban can't cut it in the NFL where there is MORE parity and he doesn't have a huge recruiting advantage.

Though to be fair he's also good at delegating, and he's a pretty disciplined, cutthroat guy. He's the Bill Belichek of CFB.

He was in the NFL for like two damn years, and basically had a neutral record.

>but Alabama does some real shady stuff regarding over signing recruits so they have that advantage.
nice trips

but I think you're wrong. I would guess that every school pulls some shady stuff in terms of recruitment, just like everyone in the NFL uses PEDs to some extent.

I agree with all of that. He's a hell of s program manager and a pretty good coach. Sold his soul to the devil most likely though. He's a dirty fella but he'sinly playing the game by the rules he's been allocated. Can't blame him for knowing there are no repercussions.

>where there is MORE parity and he doesn't have a huge recruiting advantage.
I've never understood this argument. It's not like there aren't 5 other programs in CFB on a yearly basis which have close to enough parity in recruiting as to make little difference. Yet Saban keeps winning. If it were just the recruiting advantage, then FSU would never have fallen on hard times. UF would not be down. Tennessee would have been fine after Fulmer. tOSU would never have fallen off. Michigan wouldn't have been basement-tier. USC would still be dominant (sanctions or no, they kept recruiting at a high level). Etc, etc, etc.

The NFL is a whole other animal, and while Saban certainly didn't succeed, the failure there certainly wasn't just on him.

As for what sets him aside, I would argue that it's player development. He, his system and the people he hires simply do a better job of bringing talent up on a year in-year out basis. This also may go a ways to explaining why he didn't shine in the NFL, where the players are already most of the way to exploiting their potential.

This perspective is further supported by the fact that he's no game-day genius. Solid, consistent, yes. But also deeply conservative and less willing to take risks where necessary.

Nope, see you in Atlanta and good luck in the natty. Go SEC I guess.

>le need the best team in the country to beat my rival to shut them up

beta as fuck

> Tennessee

> Notre Dame

What's their QB situation like this year? Really don't pay attention to anything in the SEC besides defensive players.

the problem with bama qbs of late is that the rest of the team has been so good that they were never pressured to play well. i think good qbs - at least qbs that succeed at the next level - need to be able to make plays in bad situations, not just be able to hand the ball off well, or be able to throw it deep to the receiver that can outrun everyone without feeling pressure from the dline.

that's not 100% true every time, but i think it is partially to explain for the lack of good bama qbs in the nfl

My dick

>beats usc by technical ruling
>starts shitposting

Fuck off hick

>52-6
>technical ruling
I suppose you are right; the team that has the most points at the end of the game does win.

JUST

kek

Ohio State and Michigan will both be victorious over Alabama. Possibly Clemson, Houston, Oklahoma, and FSU/OleMiss as well.

>OSU
could happen
>Michigan
no
>Clemson
could be there by the end of the year, didn't look it against Auburn though
>Houston
"no"
>Oklahoma
no, complete fraud, will lose at least 2 more anyway
>FSU
maybe
>Ole Miss
no

I'm gonna get a lot of shit for this, but.....

Oklahoma could beat bama IF they decided to not choke and actually play like they were SUPPOSED to against houston.

auburn will pull out a meme victory that get gus a contract extension

they probably rack up like 600 yards total offense so auburn gets highly ranked next year only to disappoint

they havent recruited shit in years. houston was no fluke. bama would dominate them

Oh?

yes

No.

Probably not. Which means we get to suffer through another year of the SEC meme when it's blatantly obvious nobody outside of Alabama is really that impressive.

its almost as if this years teams have different players than those teams

Same sort of concept, though.

If OSU is in contention at the end of the season, they can.. They're young but they'll be dangerous by January

Texas A&M tb.h

Florida State