Reminder if you watch this you're a f*cking normie homosexual

reminder if you watch this you're a f*cking normie homosexual

im no homo

Then I guess I let my numerous friends fuck me in the ass on friday nights.

Not OP but I bet you loved the flight club twist because you eat up shit now used for 15 year olds in black ops

Is dating trans gay?

>the flight club twist
Anecdotal compared to the rest of the movie.

I know it's cheesy and stupid but I still like it for some reason

>Let's make a story about a deeply troubled, mentally ill, socially anxious loner hacker
>I know, he'll fuck girls and many of them will constantly want to be around him, and he'll have many people who love him and want him to get better no matter how bad he gets!

>amazon prime exclusive

'no'

>f*cking

WOW WHAT A STRONG D-D-DOS ATTACK
OUR SHIELDS CANT TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS
WELL HAVE TO KEEP THE LOAN STORAGE A-F-K FROM NOW ON
BTW ELLIOT UR A PRETTY COOL GUY

>normie

>censoring word fuck
Welcome to Sup Forums my 12 years old friend, how do you like it here so far?

well slap my ass and call me a faggot

you like it little faggot?

This show is great. It's funny that they killed off the love interest quickly, instead of having it drag down the series by going on too long.

I don't see why people are obsessed with him not being completely shut off socially. It's much better entertainment when he's awkward, but is forced to interact with people constantly. Him being uncomfortable is like, 3/4 of the entire show.

Would you rather him sit in his room the entire show?

>Would you rather him sit in his room the entire show?
not going outside for like 80% of the month would be more realistic

No it wouldn't.

normie alert

It wasn't that bad, at least until the DUDE A POINTLESS TWIST FOR THE SAKE OF THEIR BEING A TWIST LMAO

Best scene was when he insults that security guard, the guard is a pretty good actor.

I know someone who plays world of Warcraft (the classic servers) daily, pisses in jugs, and is fat. He has a girlfriend and goes outside probably as much, if not more, than elliot.

Then he by definition is a normalfag

>normal people piss in jugs

Having a gf negates everything else