>smash

I just vomited

What even is that?! Hell no.

Textbook herpes at it's best.

poison ivy maybe?

pop

That's a nice case of Syphilis

With teeth, preferably.

Herpes doesn't blister ass cheeks like that.

smash

Not normally, no, but it can.

you could ducktape it and smash

I'd just do a 360 and walk away

Definitely smash.

she say on something hot

WTF IS THIS

She can suck my cock all the way to the clinic, all the way back with treatment, and for the next amount of time until that shit is well gone, and then i'll fuck her brains out. That shit is a sacrilege on what would otherwise be a perfect ass.

Just why tho

smash, this is definitely a 8/10 girl at least.
would be an awesome ass without that shit.

do you have more pics of her?

>What even is that?!
this is what a woman's ass looks like about a week after "trying" black cock and pic related is how her faggot cuck boyfriend's face will look

Can I pop those cherries and suck the juice out of all these cancer

left

I'd hit that
With a Shovel

i was right

smash

what is that, btw?

FUCK YES, zombie sex is one of my top fantasies.

Is there an option to just pop all of those?

it's either herpes simplex II, or shingles.

im a virgin yet i pass that with no regret
if i wanted sex so much i go to a good hooker.

However it is not herpes, medfag here. That is a prime example of condyloma lata, a symptom of secondary syphilis.

regret, I wouldnt even want a blowjob from that chick mate

Then stick ur face in it and see if the pimples stick.

Pharmtech fag here. Unless she's got a severely compromised immune system, there's no way that is shingles. The percentile for young shingles isn't impossible just improbable. Those look like herpes or she sits for way, way too long in a hot sweaty chair and has developed some kind of sores from it. You see sores on patients who lay too long in beds, severely obese women and men when they lay around or sit too long and sweat and get all dirty.

its not poison ivy?

What...are you fucking stupid??? This is Herpes Simplex 2! This is exactly what it looks like!! For saying stupid I wishould this disease all of your mouth, eyes and asshole you stupid fuck!

>shingles
is also herpes dip shit, herpes zoster

Doubt it. I live in NC where there's fuck loads of poison ivy here, we get people asking us what to do on an almost daily basis and it doesn't cause pus packs like that, it causes bad rashes and skin irritation but nothing even close to that. That is some kind of STD that chick is suffering from.

well, as far as i know zoster attacks the nerves in the back area, not the ass skin

so simplex II

damn...if one pops I may get in trouble

better be careful

This.
it the herps, for sure.

I think he was trying to say genital as opposed to chicken pox. When you think herpes, your mind just automatically goes to the mouth or the genitals. Anyways, shingles does not look like that, it is more of a rash and causes blistering topical and nerve pain among a few other side effects. Fuck that shit.

Everyone get their fucking zostavax, you don't even want that shit when you get old.

man i am so glad i am herpes free

when were you tested?

month ago

Kiddo, stop talking about issues you aren't properly educated on. You can participate in the conversation, but let the adults do the speaking.

F U C K . N O .

But you are not shinglesure lays dormant after you had the chicken pox

AIDS

that s cool user you are the q%. I tested positivev8 years ago but ive never had any outbreaks or sores or any kind of special fx on my skin.

tfw all i want to do is pick my shingles fuck i love picking scabs but i wont i promise

i would fuck anything to be a non virgin at this point

YUCK!! This is why I don't sleep around... STD's... no pussy on earth is worth this shit.

dude same...

band aids and gauze first

Wow, how old are you? Unfortunately, they only did clinical trials and research on people who had shingles from ages 50 to 65+ so there isn't a lot of data on people younger, but it does happen and I am sorry, hope you aren't in too much pain. Gabapentin is sometimes prescribed along with antivirals.

Also for those who are unaware, shingles IS chicken pox. You get it as a child, then virus lays dormant and the reason older people/people with compromised immune systems such as AIDS or cancer patients get shingles is because your body over time loses the strength of the immune system so the virus comes back and acts different, rather than itchy bumps all over it explodes into a fiery awful rash on your body that causes severe pain and blistering, I've been told by patients it is horrendous. Even when getting the immunization, there isn't a 100% guarantee you won't still get it.

looks fine. prone bone or go home.

Feels the same either way. Would smash

Honestly its fine I don't know whether i've got mad will power or I am just effectively keeping my mind fulfilled so i'm not focused on the itching.

Honestly its already crusted over and keeps getting caught on my trousers which makes me want to pull the scabs off SO fucking badly.

I am 24. My doctor said the virus lays dormant in a nerve ending because the antibodies cannot challenge it there, and it can then bloom into the rash I currently have in the corresponding area of the body to the nerve it was dormant in.

It is on my upper, right thigh.

I was pretty worried I had HIV or something when it first started to appear but thats just because im a faglord pussy who has no idea what different stuff looks like.

whaat is zostavax?

Pass, because i don't want herpass.

water warts

The immunization developed for people not to get shingles. Can't really get it until you're over 50 though, but something to consider once you see it in full action on someone.

Damn. Well good luck, don't itch and pick if you don't want really bad scabs. I've never seen it on someone younger thus the curiosity, it looks more like chicken pox though, usually the older people get more rash-like effects with burning nerve pain. Try maybe calamine lotion if your MD will let you for the itching.

WTF??

I HATE WOMEN NOW!!!

water warts ?

>!

pass on the herps thank you.

this.

Barf then pass

Great pussy, but I ain't goin nowhere near it....

Genital warts; human papilloma virus

i'd hit it all day every day

>shit I was wrong...how can I make people think im not the big dummy i am? I know!! I'll call call the guy that just owned me a kid!

ill be over to tell ur mom to make me dinner later xDDD

Fuckin' HERPES

better than tinder! plenty of horny ass fucking sluts of your city on shuu.de/uQ1

That being so, if u did smash it what's the likely chance it's contagious? Did the doc advise u it was?

Pass. Even condoms can't prevent that. Shit looks like Papa John's pizza with extra cheese.

she got the hurps

pizza with extra cheese you say? go on...

I am not the guy who seemed to know what he was talking about, im the dude with shingles on my leg.

Doc said that the trousers im wearing will act as an effective barrier to anyone who hasn't had chicken pox. Anyone who has had chicken pox is not at risk - for example I still sleep naked with my girlfriend because she had chicken pox when she was a child as well.

I don't think it was contagious once the sores/blisters are scabbed over unless I scratch them or rub them and then contaminate another place where people without immunity are.

That looks like impetigo usually kids get it. Highly contagious skin bact.

Like this, but with no toppings but cheese.

can you show the actual cheese pizza though. nice gets

someone help her and be glad to have that nice puss in return

>dubs

That's kind of what I was looking for... So u've had the pox before tho u have this condition of latent virus nerve loads. I wonder if ppl even tho exposed and symptomless could through extreme contact ie smashing that ass; question alluded to. If they could somehow expose the fount of themselves to an increased risk of nastyass happing to them in the future...?

Legit?

Anyone care to fill in?

Is it: herpes, water warts, or HPV?

Not the herps for sho

To me it looks like she's sat around for a couple if days sweeting her ass of in dirty pants. I use to get a lesser case of the on epic bus trip through Indonesia on vinyl seats. India will fuk u to

*its

better than tinder! plenty of horny anal sluts of your city on shuu.de/uQ1

ya bruvs, molluscum contagiosum. google it

You'd be facing the same way, Dumbass.

smash

I don't think it's chronic herpes.

Newfag spotted