Why do white bois even exist. Kill yo selfs

Why do white bois even exist. Kill yo selfs.

so you have a master.

Someone has to have a good credit score.

I know that you're white. Why are you such a cuck?

You're in for a rude awakening white bois, when yo piece of ass calls telling you she working late, she all up on that stallion dick.

o boi look @1 butthrut billy ovr hear LMFAO mayb if your're didn't tak so maney DIQKS UP YO'RE ASS u wuoldn't be so ASSAGRITATED u homo jizzjocky buttespelunker
NEWFLASH, KID: u r mad but hwo wuldn't be aftr bing shitrshocked & assblasted "oh no i gt str8 pooperpwnd so hrd im bleddin cum and i'm coming blud" - U [r a fagt lmao] your so asbroken ur kids, 20 yers l8er born with CBD (cronik butowned disese) o w8 ur not gona hav kidz cuz your love weeiner so much u FAGANGERY VIRGIN go gt laid kif kid lol how made do u have 2 b to even gt owned this hard ROFL holy crackers u r so analfurious ROFL "I ETA M OWN POO"- ur dad i cld cook a egg in ur but "I luv 23 lic d cum of ur dik" - u ur dad lieks men holy fuckign crackers "i wil hav secks wit bums" - ur mom olol and ur mon liks animals lmao XD "i luv gey porm"- u i put mu dik in ur faec n u lk it cuz u r mad gay " I M AUTIMST AND I LEK MEN"- u now tht i tytaly pwn3d u oit of ur mind ur hella analmad

>o boi look @1 butthrut billy ovr hear LMFAO mayb if your're didn't tak so maney DIQKS UP YO'RE ASS u wuoldn't be so ASSAGRITATED u homo jizzjocky buttespelunker
>NEWFLASH, KID: u r mad but hwo wuldn't be aftr bing shitrshocked & assblasted "oh no i gt str8 pooperpwnd so hrd im bleddin cum and i'm coming blud" - U [r a fagt lmao] your so asbroken ur kids, 20 yers l8er born with CBD (cronik butowned disese) o w8 ur not gona hav kidz cuz your love weeiner so much u FAGANGERY VIRGIN go gt laid kif kid lol how made do u have 2 b to even gt owned this hard ROFL holy crackers u r so analfurious ROFL "I ETA M OWN POO"- ur dad i cld cook a egg in ur but "I luv 23 lic d cum of ur dik" - u ur dad lieks men holy fuckign crackers "i wil hav secks wit bums" - ur mom olol and ur mon liks animals lmao XD "i luv gey porm"- u i put mu dik in ur faec n u lk it cuz u r mad gay " I M AUTIMST AND I LEK MEN"- u now tht i tytaly pwn3d u oit of ur mind ur hella analmad

>implying I'll ever get a piece of ass

This

Without white men, white women will disappear into shades of filth. Learn genetics niggers

Same fag

more fucking pics

NOW

>2000+17-1
>not having qtpi nihonjin gf
ISHYGDDNT

White boys live to serve black cocks

For one simple reason:

Without white bois, there wouldn't be beautiful white girls anymore. Only mudblood.

>mad nigger/jew/cuck?

so fucking hot, 3rd time cumming to these today

This slut gets it

>sauce?

Because without white master race there wouldn't be white girls and all the niggers would be stuck with their fat wellfare collecting black crusty bitches that not even black people want.

I love how the guys body somewhat fit the face of each girl they're fucking. Left has the girl with one hell of a bitch face coupled with the most muscular of the men, right has an average looking face with and average looking skinny body and center has a girl that's hot but pushing a bit the downsyndrome archtype with a guy that's fit but with weird looking pecs and around 14-15%bf.

Oh look. It's this post again.

You niggers are, and will remain, enslaved by the white man. You're all just too stupid to realize it. You're too focused on being hard ass street thugs and destroying your own communities.

It's really no wonder why the Democrats use you. It's just too easy.