Just fucked a tard kid, ama

just fucked a tard kid, ama.

OP are you

Fucking gay ass nigger why the hell would that be ok???

i was drunk

no, my tard was actually attractive

Are you actually serious why would you let them reproduce its just more scum on the fucking planet that need to be burned.

did somebody say loli thread?

can't reproduce with two males, jackass

So I speak for a community of MANY. NOT ALL AUTISTIC PEOPLE ARE "PSYCHOS" OR "CRAZY" LIKE YOU LIKE TO LABEL THEM. THERE IS A FUCKING SPECTRUM. I GET REAL DAMN SICK OF PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY'RE FUCKING GENIUSES BECAUSE "OH! WE SHOULD EUTHANIZE AUSTISTS AT BIRTH HUR DUR!" PEOPLE WITH MENTAL ILLNESSES ARE FUCKING HUMANS YOU SELF-RIGHTEOUS PRICKS! I AM AUTISTIC. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT ACTUALLY UPSETS ME TO SEE THAT BULLSHIT?? I SHOULDN'T HAVE EVER BEEN BORN BECAUSE I'M NOT NORMAL? YOU'RE RIGHT I'M NOT NORMAL. BUT I DON'T GIVE A FUCKING SHIT! I WANT TO BE A NORMAL-ASS PERSON! I WANT TO FEEL EQUAL! I AM VERY LOW ON THE SPECTRUM, BUT I STILL COUNT! AND SEEING ANTI-AUTISM POSTS GET FUCKING SICKENING! WITH JUST A BIT OF HELP AND THERAPY, BAD SYMPTOMS CAN BE DOWNSIZED ALMOST COMPLETELY! I used to have behavioral issues as a young child. I went through some nice therapy classes and such. You can't even tell I have autism now. So how about giving people with autism a goddamn chance? They're a valuable human life like you. Get over yourself just because you're "normal". In the end, we all end up 6 feet under. If you can't accept us, well then, fuck you.

This is a spider man thread now niggers!

thats not what people mean when they tell you to go fuck yourself.

I’ve always felt a little on the ‘outside’ in my life.

I’ve generally never had a hard time making friends, and have typically been readily accepted in most social circles, so this feeling hasn’t necessarily been due to any external forces.

But I’ve always known that, on many levels, my mind works differently than many of my peers. I process information very rapidly. I process emotions very (very) slowly. I experience the world more through sounds than I do through any other sense, and often operate a bit on autopilot when things get too overwhelming.

And, for better of for worse, I have a tendency to reach very different conclusions from my peers when presented with the same set of information.

Being a person who approaches things pragmatically, forging a community- in the ideological sense- has not been something that has come easily to me. There is no one personal philosophy that defines me enough that I feel like I can connect to others through it on a global scale.

While I breastfeed, co-sleep, baby wear, and follow the vast majority of the principles of “Attachment Parenting”, it’s never been a label I have related to. I have always considered myself to be a bit of a hybrid between an anthropological parent (ie: parenting in ways that help society function at its fullest, with practices that change and evolve as society changes and evolves) and a scientific parent (ie: parenting in ways that are dictated by healthy biological development, no different really from our animal counterparts), and my research in both of these areas has fuelled the decisions that Jason and I have made regarding our children’s early rearing.

Now, don’t get me wrong. I love my “AP Parents”. They are some of the most beautiful and deeply connected people I have had the pleasure of meeting. But I have not generally applied the term to describe myself. I always considered our parenting to be too complex to

wuh, I thought you said furry

Not again

rawr

>d

What did he look like?

Help