Hey i leave in greece and i want to move to usa for a new start.Which state is more peaceful;

Hey i leave in greece and i want to move to usa for a new start.Which state is more peaceful;

California by the beach

Compton la

Texas. We love immigrants here.

If i open a shop can i get visa;

None of them. It's civil war 24/7 everywhere you go.

Don't bother. You make more money by not paying taxes

California can be really expensive and it's hard to find an apartment around L.A. Washington is gorgeous and I've heard they're really cool there. I'd mostly try to stick to the east coast an drew avoid the west, obviously don't fuck with Texas, Alabama, Georgia, or Tennessee.

New York

I'm a dumbass. Stick to the WEST coast and avoid the EAST. Also *obviously not Andrew wtf

Why move from a shit tier country to another shit tier country?
You should move to the north of Europe where all the good tier countries are.

Alaska

I know your not going to want to hear this but any state that has a low population of minorities.

First and foremost, I wouldn't recommend moving to the US unless your living conditions are terrible. That being said, large Midwest cities are the best bet. Large coastal cities are nice, but tend to have more violence and worse living conditions.

Detroit is beautiful this time of year

I want to open my own shop and europe has very high taxes.Like 20-30 percent.

Come to Nebraska dude. We're mostly white, mostly kind, and you're guaranteed to get a job. At least part time job

Straight outta compton bitch

This is so the truth. High crime rates are directly related to minority populations here.

please don't come to the us. it's not the wonderland you think it is.

Alabama fag here. Don't come here to Birmingham anyway. It's a full fledged war zone down here. It fucking sux.

This is correct. Though I wouldn't necessarily count out a whole state based on it. States are big. Make sure the county or city that you decide to go to is mostly white. Obviously make sure its not in the middle of bumfuck Mississippi or anywhere else that is strait up hickville.

Taxes are just as high here man.