>ancient astronaut theorists say/suggest

>"could ALIENS be responsible for these people gaining this knowledge?"

I actually used to like this show but later episodes talked about things people way back when used to do and then out of nowhere say: maybe aliums? hmmmm????

It's a comedy show.

Everyone knows intelligent people didn't exist until at least the 1940s. It's impossible that anyone prior to that time could have developed any sort of knowledge or technology without aliens.

Tesla

its pure bullshit all the way through lad

Sorry to say but you're pretty fucking retarded if you ever thought anything about the show was plausible or even slightly interesting

He was an alien. Why do you think he was always so awkward and introverted? He didn't want to slip up and reveal his true form.

>1940's
>the decade of oh wow all this alien technology falling through the sky dome
user people aren't even smart now

The guy who started the whole thing was a fucking hotel manager when he wrote his first book. I don't think he had an actual archaeological experience until after he published it.

There have been intelligent people as long as there have been people. All of the marvels of the ancient world weren't made by accident.

No, of course not. They were made by aliens. Socrates was an alien too, that's why he was so ugly.

So? That leaves him plenty of time to sit around and read all day and night and it's not like we haven't been visited by aliens/demons since the dawn of time so he isn't wrong, exactly.
Right now it's a fact that ghosts and paranormal activity are banned in China. Why would the United States cover-ment pour so many resources into keeping what really happened at Roswell in 1947 a secret? Look up the interviews with the nurses and priests who were there for final rights.

This nigga knows what's up-
>the sky dome
wait a sec are you trying to imply flat Earth?

>There have been intelligent people as long as there have been people. All of the marvels of the ancient world weren't made by accident.

That's not the argument you numbskull, the Great Pyramid literally couldn't have been constructed without technology the ancient Egyptians are not supposed to have had.

Remember when Edison went in a cave then fell through a dimension tear, met some aliens then came back and invented the light bulb? David Childress remembers.

>the Great Pyramid literally couldn't have been constructed without technology the ancient Egyptians are not supposed to have had.
Source please.

Putting rocks in a big pile isn't that impressive desu

Please tame this crap to /x/ or better yet to /sci/

it's still a pretty comfy show

they just talk about regular shit that happened back then, then all of a sudden

>but what if... all of this happened because of aliens

>ghosts are banned in china
well I hope they have better mods than Sup Forums

>Why would the US military cover up an experimental aircraft crash during the cold war...?
Beats me, but the better question is why people still believe the fucking UFO misinformation.

>Why would the US military cover up an extraterrestrial vehicle crash during the cold war...?
Beats me, but the better question is why people still believe the fucking hot air balloon misinformation.

The only things that still get me are the ancient egyptian lightbulbs and the whole "ancient city under antactic ice" stuff. I contribute as much as possible to global warming in the hopes that by the time i'm 60 all the ice will have melted and we can finally check it out.

Memeing aside, there are actual maps which accurately depict Antarctica without ice. And caves you can see with Google earth, really huge caves. And there are massive military camps there, protecting all the ice.

You're a retard.
The weather balloon was a decoy but was was the UFO story. They deliberately disseminated two falsehoods, one a story so absurd it can't possibly be believed and the other so fantastic it was bound to capture public imagination. The truth however is far more fucking mundane and basically boils down to Test Aircraft, don't let the Russkis know.
I'd suggest you look it up, but I doubt you will. Folks who say they seek the "truth" are invariably seeking confirmation bias for their beliefs.

The ancient Egyptian lightbuld depicted in hieroglyphs was (as usual) people misinterpreting glyphs with specific and unalterable religious significance and projecting modern imagery onto it because etheor frame of reference is limited to the point of laughable ignorance.

There are no !military bases on Antarctica, there is an international treaty that forbids it. There are research stations.

That always gets me, too.

camp century would like to disagree with you

>Greenland
>Antarctica
Someone flunked fucking geography I see.

>believing disinformation on wikipedia
double dumbass on you friendo

Yes, high school geography is a fucking conspiracy.
Greenland and the Antarctic are totally the same place because the earth is flat or some shit.
Literally kill yourself.

Hes just Serbian bra we hate people and would prefer to be by ourselves.

mild kek

Sooommme kiiiind...love Dave childress

The Earth isn't flat, it's hollow.

I can't wait til they use king tut or tootsacummin whichever the fuck it was dagger as "proof" of et involvement with Egypt because it's highly likely the dagger was made from a meteor.

Iron was apparently so rare in Egypt in that time period that it was worth more than gold, but the makeup of the dagger comes back to a metal makeup of what's commonly found in meteorites.

Still pretty fucking bad ass to have a dagger made out of a fucking meteor.