Soo Ive have been pretty rough with it this morning and the funny part is that its swollen...

Soo Ive have been pretty rough with it this morning and the funny part is that its swollen. It doesnt hurt but its warm to the touch.
Any medfag knows if my dick will fall off, how long itll last, should i put ice on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

shuu.de/uQ1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's happened to me before. You just need to leave it alone for a day or two. It happens when you jerk off way too much without any lube.

I never use lube tho

Yeah. This is what happens when you don't use any but still beat off hard and fast for hours at a time. Get some lube, man.

I do have some for when I massage my prostate

lol idiot. Cutfag master race reporting, enjoy your swollen cheese encrusted disease stick ya filthy barbarian

Yeah you enjoy your numb ass dick you fucking bitch faggot ass...

this is true. I'm going to get circumcised soon to avoid any future hazards thanks master race! Bless you.

wild nigerian nigger negroidin muh groidin muh dck oogga booga whyt wimmen obongo ogga.
SPEAK AMERICAN YOU DEHYDRATED AFRICAN COON.

I don't enjoy it, my girl does ;)

But then you would not be able to understand what I am trying to tell you.

Use that then. You don't need much.

Got anymore pics btw?

No, I do have a bubble ass tho

YO AYY BBEE FOO did ya'll niggers run out of cool aid or sumfin' ay

wow dude just stop.

Nice. No pics of that either huh? Too bad.

Totally right, I too am thinking of converting is moslem and get circumcised :) peace brother.

This is now a Shahada thread

وتحتوي الأجزاء على مئات من أسئلة الامتحانات السابقة من خلال قاعدة أسئلة متطورة الجزء الأول: أساسيات التدقيق الداخلي الجزء الثاني: ممارسات التدقيق الداخلي

agha fee macallehl

better than tinder! plenty of horny as fuck sluts of your city on shuu.de/uQ1