I regret this. im deleting in 10 minutes

i regret this. im deleting in 10 minutes.

this is me, timestamped, naked, with face and name.

call me michael. judge my body.

my halloween outfit

average person-esque

why do this

why think anyone cares

You have posted before

why

dawg you do this like every day u dont regret it

Dude pls stop

You again.

Have fun, I'm out.

>i regret this. im deleting in 10 minutes.
but im posting it anyway so everyone can see

thanks michael

Go to bed steve

i really do.

no problem.. i get off on the risk of humiliation.

tell me about the times uve seen me in the past.

my name is michael.

Hi sexy boy
Do you want h good time?

no. go away.

just realised ive past 10 minutes. but fuck it. im just gona leave it and see what happens. i will stay and keep replying to comments.

what?

fuck you.

Do you know any people IRL who have seen you here?

michael fuck me

one or two unfortunately yes..

why.. are u someone i know?

fuck you too lucifer.

How can you have so little anus hair. I am filled with it.

One day when I was younger, I guess I didn't claned up my shit after pooping and the next time I went to the toilet and spread my buttcheeks, the hairs were pasted together and my asscrack didn't wanted to open. It hurted a lot...

someone sound find his Facebook and post this pics on his wall ahah

or not preferably.

>are u someone i know?
No.
I was wondering what they think about this.

Do you post like this anywhere else?

i dont think anyone knows the extent of the things i do. but some have seen a pic or two.

Too lazy

thanks

Would you say your sex life is fulfilled or do you need to do this to reach that level?

I'm gonna take it that you're gay. Am I correct?
Nttawwt.

Would you quit doing this if your partner didn't like it?

i need this, or something like this,

im straight actually.

i normally prefer it if a girl is into this then she can order me around and stuff, if she wasnt into it, id probably end up doing this online. id try not to though

I see. You're into humiliation and degradation.
Eh - we all have our quirks.

When was the last time you were in a relationship Micheal?
Why did it end?

a year ago.

we just ended it, it wasnt going anywhere, we both agreed. still friends.

this is turning into an ama or something.

also its spelt michael.

god damn we need to stop. every bump puts it right back up the top and more and more people see me completely naked and spreading my ass.

M8, isn't that the whole point?

I mean, I'm a straight Dom, but from my female subs im pretty sure that's what she'd want most.

bump

i know but its almost an hour this thread has been going, i no longer have the ability to delete it cuz its too old. iv lost control of the thread.

its humiliating, and i like it, but i need to try and think straight so i dont get caught or doxxed.

omg..

the more people that see me, the more humiliating it is, the hornier i get and i know ill end up doing something dumb, like this thread isnt dumb enough. i need to calm down.

You'll be fine.
Maybe what you need is a nice lady Dom to keep you in the right place.

Have you tried looking for one? On Fetlife or some such?

I know it's hard for a sissy like you to man up and accept responsibility but you're the one who brought this on yourself, faggot.

Now stick 2 fingers up your ass and post it.

bump

i would love a good lady dom. ive been on fetlife but its a weird site to use. dont really like it.

shut up, i really dont want to abuse my ass. but if i keep getting hornier i know ill stick something in it for people to laugh at.

That timestamp is fake and gay. In fact it's especially gay

Yeah, my guess is that this guy just gets off on pretending to have the balls to post stuff like this.

its not fake. and im not gay.

The amount I wish you'd kill yourself makes me want to kill myself.

Whats up with the humiliation fetish?

shut up and dont bump and ill be gone.

nothing much. just love being humiliated. but this thread is over an hour now so im gona let it die.

trying not to reply but ill answer questions i guess.

Hehheh! I remember when you posted the link to the craigslist article. I went in and edited it to say plz be in london

oh yeah.. haha. that didnt go how i planned, i wanted to be humiliated but it just got funny instead.

Is there anything that happened to you in your formative years that was really embarrassing? Like did you ever get your pants pulled down in front of a bunch of girls?

no, ive had this turn on for a long time, i dunno how.

once in school i got pantsed infront of girls and they saw my tiny cock. i jerked off to the thought of it all the time. i already had the fetish when that happened.

not really. it was the usual stuff -

repeatedly raped by my uncle, mom beat me when i had toilet accidents, baby sitter used to make me lick her pussy.

just normal stuff.

shut up.

that wasn't me.

what are u trying to do? why are u pretending to be me.

no, don't believe this guy it actually was me

dude please stop trying to be me

if any of you are me, then post a new pic with timestamp. i dare you.

bump

god damn it fuck off

thought i was helping you

im trying to calm down. i need this thread to die.

>i need to die.

bumping for an hero

The way you spreading them asscheeks says otherwise homie.

im not gona kill myself.

oh sorry, do u want me to try again spreading my ass cheeks and hopefully itll come out less gay?

Yeah if you pinch one of your nipples while using the other hand to spread it makes it a lot less gay.

... fuck off.. part of me is tempted to do it. but i shouldnt, this thread will get more comments and bumps..

maybe if people promise to leave afterwards ill take a couple of pics

I'm sure if you post pics of you fisting yourself we will go away

i cant do that.

the thread is almost at 2 hours, omg..

i think i should just make myself cum, close Sup Forums and leave the thread to run its course.. eventually it will die.

what do u think?

Are you an atheist?

nice

im not really anything.

go away.

I think you should stop asking us what we think and suck a dick. Or get hard and post a boner pic, those are your only two options

got any pics with anything up your asshole? would love to see fruit if im allowed to request

>what do u think?
i think you're an uppity cunt with a gross hairy asshole that even an aids infested dying faggot wouldn't touch who needs to be bitch slapped and throat fucked until you puke.

but you'd like that wouldn't you, dick worm?

now go off and jizz in your hand and eat it.

KYS faggot

omg.. wow.

im just gona stop, go away. and leave this thread to die.

also please stop insulting me. ive just managed to calm down. when people call me named like fat or small cock or "dick worm" like you said. i get turned on cuz its humiliating..

i dont want to get turned on again, im done.