What should i do to make $50 into $2000 in 6 months? i'm in debt :l

what should i do to make $50 into $2000 in 6 months? i'm in debt :l

pic not related

400 blowjobs, $50 each = $2000, problem solved.

Buy 50 dollar worth of drugs. Sell for more. Repeat.

Buy a $50 suit. Mingle with rich persons and say you have an awesome investment for $2000. Collect and run.

Get $50 worth of hosting and domain. Get a domain that's easy for spiders. Create a squeezer page and sell diet pills to stupid housewives.

Get a job, 2k in 6 months isn't hard.

Source: I make 2k in one month nerd

Register as a new religion. Start church in your home. Collect from donations.

Dude wtf 50$ into 2000$ in 6 months? Get a job even minimum wage if you work like 40+ a week every week you'll make more than that in one month

Lvl Sup Forums math, friendo.

>I make 2k in one month nerd

lol i make that in a week, fuccboii

Keep on with your current profession, sucking your mom's dick.

>24k a year
are u wizard?

You do realize he's probably young and therefore wouldn't qualify for a high paying job

He could be a server at a restaurant sometimes they have 2000$ months but more commonly they only make about 1000$ a month

im 38

Well, and then I was wrong

This
This, unless you're on welfare already, that's a Bitch to get off of.
Not trying to be rude or anything but I make about $700 a mo and I'm 18

It just takes serious dedication and the common sense of saving money. Goodluck man, I'm sure you'll make it up no problem.

This, 2k in month fag here. I'm 20 and i make 15.50 an hour. The 2k is after taxes, salary is 32k a year. I work for the biggest bank in the States that pays shit for banker salaries but offers some really good incentives. I make roughly 3-4k in incentives before taxes on a monthly basis. Point is, even at min wage OP Can raise that 2k in 6 months.

That's not that low

Just to prove that i am not in-fact 38 and that was some random fag

> buy 4 grams of bud
> sell for 30 a g
> buy 8gs of bud
> sell for 160
Keep going till you reach your goal. If you dont smoke weed it wont be too hard unless you dont know anyone who needs weed.

I move an ounce over 3 days just to help my friends out I have a full time job and this is some extra income I just save and buy musical equipment or cds n shit.
Also run a death metal record label (small) but it turns a little profit. Its more of something I love to do. So j fund it with weed. ;)

bumperino

-thread savior (bump man)

Get a job faggot.

Or

Buy Ski mask for say, $15, and a knife with the rest, then go mug multiple people.

Man I wish I could sell like that, almost everyone smokes here, so they know dimes and dubs. Where the fuck are you man I need to sell there