Did Brady deflate the footballs?

Did Brady deflate the footballs?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2015/01/22/colts-jackson-says-he-noticed-nothing-wrong-with-football/22179117/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, the self-described "deflator" did.
>I was called the deflator because I lost weight.

It's funny that he cheats to win and still isn't as good as Peyton.

Wouldn't NE have to play with the same balls? No?

Does tom brady really have 4 rings

HE STILL RESPECTED THE FLAG!!!!!!!
DEATH TO ALL NIGGERS!!!!!!

Even if he did it doesn't fucking matter they won that game by like 45, they could have played without Brady and won the fucking game

most overblown bullshit in NFL history, Goodell should be fired. And I'm not even close to a Patriots fan

>le hgh man

No, the Colts have their own 12 balls that they use on offense. The deflated patriots ball was discovered by a colt after he intercepted brady

No they just smashed a phone to bits for no reason at all

No but as a colts fan I find it hilarious

We got our asses whipped, ball pressure wouldn't have changed it

It's made for incredible shitposting though

Wrong. Another nfl fabrication. Jackson tweeted that that version of events was false right after the story broke. It was the Colts equipment manager who allegedly discovered the ball was under inflated.

Why are Patriot fans such numale faggots *

Dumb cheatriot scum. Colts player told the manager.

t. Patsfag

Make it less obvious

t. Paranoid cuck

You take that the fuck back. I hate the pats. Doesn't mean this was stupid shit.

Most colts fans like myself admit fully we wouldn't have won but we still love pointing out that Brady loves playing with balls

How did u get this pic of me

>Did Brady deflate the footballs?

Himself...no. He had a Patriots employee do it for him. He did though know what was going on. He also covered it up and did everything in his power to impede the investigation.

He cheated and now he's going to be punished for it. The fact that his reputation is tarnished forever is justice. He's to the NFL what Barry Bonds is to MLB.

New England in general is nu-male to the max.

Only the Pacific Northwest has more nu-males.

>Cheatriots faggots are this pathetic

Why the fuck would a colt equipment manager even touch the balls? Each team picks 12 balls before the game starts, that is a fact, there is no chance they would just let the opponent's staff touch them at any point. Let me guess, you're also going to say that he checked the pat's balls the second he walked inside out of the cold and waited the perfect amount of time to check the colts balls, which is why they didn't come back under inflated

This. Only patsfags have to tell everyone they are fans of another team when posting. It's painfully obvious and sad that they are that embarrassed of being pats fans.

>He's to the NFL what Barry Bonds is to MLB
So he's the GOAT?

Yes.

It really can't be denied anymore

Nah both will never be in the HOF

usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2015/01/22/colts-jackson-says-he-noticed-nothing-wrong-with-football/22179117/

True

>bothering to correct leaf scum

The Colts GM was emailing the NFL before the game and accusing the Patriots of deflating balls. When D'Quell Jackson intercepted the ball, the Colts staff took it from him and told the NFL that they measured it and it was under inflated, thus promoting the NFL to react. Jackson denied ever noticing anything wrong with the ball. This whole thing was a frame job from the beginning.

>frame job
>knowing the pats would cheat
>call pats out on cheating at the half with proof

Muh boogeyman goodell is against us lmao cheatriots fans are literally this retarded

>letting a full half of the AFCCG play out when you know one side is "cheating"
Almost like they thought it was NBD but needed something to nail the Pats.

>arguing with the leaf
lmao smdh tbqh

>it was a big drawn out conspiracy
>nevermind the fact that we were caught cheating with a semi elaborate scheme in place

>implying that could be considered a big drawn out conspiracy
You're not very smart, are you?

>multiple people in on it and have one guy as the designated dude to do it
>full knowledge it was against the rules

That's a scheme

Oregon and Maine are pretty surprising, actually. Outside of Portland, Oregon is pretty red-meat: all trucks, guns and loggers.
Maine is full of French-Canadian hill people.

>news network sends out fake athlete to solicit PEDs from numerous suspected drug dealers
>one drug dealer is caught on secret camera admitting he interned for the Guyer Institute which sent large shipments of HGH to Peyton Manning's wife while Peyton was recovering from neck surgery
>Peyton threatens to sue and hires private detectives who arrive at the drug dealer's parent's home
>next day drug dealer posts a video on YouTube (clearly reading from a card) where he denies everything he said while secretly being videotaped
>ESPN reports that the only witness recanted and therefore the story is false
>Peypey fans actually believe the NFL conducted a thorough investigation before they completely absolved Peyton of any wrongdoing

>still call Brady a cheater and proclaim Peyton's innocence

PEYPEY A GUD BOI! HE DUN IT RITE HIS HOLE CAREER! DINDU NUFFIN!

>mfw Patsfags are obsessed with a RETIRED player who never even played in their division because the Patriots don't actually have any real rivals

So what if they did? They both played with the same balls. Fuck you cunts are butthut.

>le peypey hgh man!!
>patsfags conveniently forget Brady's miracle recovery in 2009

really makes you think

obviously but the nfl couldnt prove it and made shit up and changed the rules to demonize him. idc if he deflated balls either way. it was really funny for 5 mins but dragging it out for 2 years was ridiculous

>never even played in their division

Spoken like a true underageb&.

How should I know?

lol who cares

>e. The deflated patriots ball was discovered by a colt after he intercepted brady
toppest of kek.

yes

Probably he knew about it but it really doesn't matter. I would guess it started to really happen after the NYJ game of the same year where the balls were at 16.5 or something and he was like "Fuck that sucked lets make sure that never happens again.. I want them at 12.5 so they have a bit of give and make sure they are that cause we can't trust these fucking refs... look how they just fucked us".

So Brady probably made his wishes known for the balls to be at about 12.5 and if a little below he felt it was okay and since there was just a needle going into the ball it is not like they could know for sure if it was at the legal amount of not.

Frankly it didn't matter one way or the other. They probably just wanted to make sure they were not fucked again and made to play with over inflated footballs.