/got/ general

Goodnight sweet prince edition.

Previous thread:Bastard thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

stefanocarta.artstation.com/portfolio/the-young-wolf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

punished jon

What did they do with it? Is it in the HBO store in New York? Is it in a dumpster in Northern Ireland? We must find it, /got/. For the good of the realm

>"In truth, the young lord commander and her king had more in common than either one would ever be willing to admit. Stannis had been a younger son living in the shadow of his elder brother, just as Jon Snow, bastard-born, had always been eclipsed by his trueborn sibling, the fallen hero men had called the Young Wolf. Both men were unbelievers by nature, mistrustful, suspicious. The only gods they truly worshiped were honor and duty."

Can't wait for the based Stark+Baratheon alliance to continue into the Winds of Winter and to see based Jon, reborn as Azor Ahai, fighting under the banners of the One True King.

4th for azor jon

Azor Robb

>mfw thread wars

First for Queen Cersei, and also we should probably report the bastard thread.

You fucking autists need to cool it or we're getting banned ASAP as soon as the season's over.

>At dawn, look to the East

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

Oh, excellent. Bastardry was pruned or deleted.

bastard thread starters need to be purged

now i gotta repost all my memes fuck

Finally it is sunday. Finally I can watch what will likely be the last episode of game of thrones I derive any pleasure from.

The characters are so bastardized, the plots so contrived, the writing such utter shit.

The only left is to hope for an enjoyable battle episode, because scheming and characters of interest are gone.

wrong scene fuckface

i called dibbs on the sex doll in the other post

1st for Rhaegar

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

I called dibs on it when it first surfaced this morning.

Is EP9 like a Hardome long or Blackwater long?

hi again

i called dibs on it when we filmed that scene

What makes you so sure any enjoyment can be drawn from this stone?

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

where did that pic come from anyway?

Sheer size of the battle will be unrivaled up to this point in the show. It will be a spectacle, if nothing else.

Sorry I'm retarded, replied before even finishing reading you post.

Implying she went with Medieval Justin briber willingly

Yep. I don't care who enjoys the show or why. But to say it isn't written badly now is just a lie.

Characters who I actually like this season
>Brother Beric the Based
>Lady Mormont the Bearchild
so the chances of the being killed off tonight = 100%

Speaking of this morning, it is clear to everyone else that Isaac is intentionally being lewd with it in the picture right? Like, he's totally got his arm around it like he's a rapper holding his bitch, and the doll's hand is 100% in his crotch. Like, it's absolutely Isaac demonstrating a teenage sense of humor.

Because I said that to the original poster and they got all defensive, and 10 minutes later the picture was deleted from the blog it was originally posted to, which was that of some girl who did AD work on the show this past season.

>tfw I have to put on the happy face in front of my family and friends tomorrow when we watch it

The costumes, set design, and casting is all still pretty good. It's a shame the only positive aspects of a show are technical in nature.

And apparently Dabid & Doofus submitted this ep for Emmy noms... Maybe it'll be half way decent.

here's ur u

that's elia

>books: northerners are freezing to death in harsh snow storms
>show: there's a little bit of snow on the ground

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant

Can anyone learn magic in ASOIAF?

see
I called dibs on it when I sent Isaac green dreams inspiring him to drop football lessons and take up drama classes.

Preston

MERYN

FUCKING

chicken

*wink*

did he go too far?

A reminder that the /Highgarden/ master plan is happening.

Alla Tyrell's coming to the rescue

Depends on the type of magic. If it Red God stuff, blood magic, glass candle type stuff, yes. It seems that way. If it is Greensight, warging, or anything connected to the old gods or dragons, there seems to be a genetic component.

Two feet, that was far enough

Is there anything that cannot be acheived with 20 good men?

Those two arent mutually exclusive

I'm from Northern Finland, and the show shows how winters look like in areas without woods (North is full of Moors). They die due to lack of warmth, not due to some hellish snow and icestorm trapping them.

Yes, he should have never stabbed jon.

there's nothing wrong with being mad at the tard who allied with the folk which look like the ones who killed your parents

Sorry, looks like I was late to the Plain Jane party.

He did what needed to be done.

who is your /got/ waifu?

mine is ygritte, damn she fine

The purest of all.

Yeah but the show had Shireen burn to clear the winter away.

Her blood was really, really powerful.

Apparently.

Jon is sitting where Stannis was when he was wrecked by Ser twenty. For some reason Ramsay doesn't feel the need to use twenty this time

>Is it in the HBO store in New York? Is it in a dumpster in Northern Ireland?

are you joking right now? some old rich executive at HBO definitely took it home and is having sex with it right now

>Is it in the HBO store in New York?
I was actually thinking about going down there tomorrow. I didn't even realize the GoT museum was a thing and I've lived in walking distance from the place for two years. If it's there I'll gladly let you know/timestamp it and whatnot.

Carice, Oona, and Hannah Murray

>AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

What did he mean by this?

Melly a best.

being an actor seems a lot like never leaving highschool. no wonder so many of them are so out of touch

Alla is cute, CUTE

winter has been cut from the show

Dang, this is fucking cool. Is it a render?

>implying that rich HBO executives cannot phone up the real Isaac to do some "contract negotiating" any day of the week.

>ow my brains

>when he sees you pulling down your pants

i didnt think so at first but the more I look at it the more thats what it seems he was doing. why would they delete it because of that though thats fucking stupid

To think Show Jaime could be this cool if they had just included a variation on the Moonboy line.

Yes, yes very good prince oberyn

New leak!

I don't know but I done sawd it.

None of those are Thomas

HOWEVER

Yeah
stefanocarta.artstation.com/portfolio/the-young-wolf

Reminder that the Azor Ahai that was prophesied needs to meet these requirements

They are the blood of the dragon (and some believe, more specifically, a descendant of Aerys II and Rhaella Targaryen).
Born amidst smoke and salt.
Born beneath a bleeding star.
Will wake dragons out of stone.
Will draw Lightbringer from the flames.
Will possibly have to make a sacrifice.

i.e. pretty much only dany or jon can be it

damnit why couldnt i have been a rich HBO executive

>magic in ASOIAF
>implying its not all either charlatanism or advanced technology far in the future

>Her blood was really, really powerful.

Shireen was Azor Ahai and The Blood of the Dragon.

Melisandre fucked everything by sacrificing her.

Any leaks yet?

you're not jewish

Prophesies are bullshit
There is no azor ahai

OR... the prophecy is just made up bullshit, and not actually true.

#justpedothings

>no bad poosey

see

>when you know the show sucks and the ending will be shit but you can't stop watching

filthy nonce

Don't know. It's possible that that isn't what is going on, but if that becomes a meme on Sup Forums she might not want to be connected to it lest it look like she started it. Just a guess.

It's a skill, anyone can learn it.

>SO GIVE ME A KISS BY THE LONG CANALLLL

is he laughing at the size of your micropenis that wouldnt even fill his tiny boypussy?

You are the Princess Shireen of the House Baratheon, and you are my daughter

none of those are rambo

Sansa