Wwyd thread replies get replies

wwyd thread replies get replies

Other urls found in this thread:

shuu.de/uQ1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She goes out on a date with her new boyfriend, he gets her quite drunk, but it's a good night. They head back to her parents house, they're away for the weekend. He mixes her a drink there, she notices a strange taste but doesn't say anything.
She comes to later, and realises she's naked, tied on her hands and knees over a low table, and worse, someone is fucking her. She can feel how wet she is and knows that someone has already fucked her. She feels him drop his load in her and prays it's over and her boyfriend is going to untie her, instead she feels a rough tongue lapping at her pussy, she can't help but get hornier, he's licking every inch of her pussy. It's only when she feels fur on her back that she realises it's one of her mothers several dogs. Humiliatingly she feels herself orgasms loudly as he knots her, after a dozen or so orgasms from 5 or 6 dogs, she loses count. And that's how her parents find her 2 days later, in a room full of horny dogs, naked and tied to a table, drooling and moaning incoherently with a dog knotted in her pussy, dried cum pooled below her with fresh dog cum leaking for her.

Wwyd to mine?

Oops, forgot to attach pic

Ice cubes up her vag, shave her head, dump ice water all over her, and then she gets an ice-water enema.

I'd start by sucking on her nipples and reaching down so I could finger her at the same time. When she really started to get into moaning and gasping for a breath I'd whip out my cock. I'd bend her over the side of table and rail her from behind. She'd come and I'd pull out and force my cock into her tight little asshole, stretching it as I forced myself in. I'd come in her asshole pull out and make her clean me up as cum dripped out of her

better than tinder! plenty of horny young college sluts of your city on shuu.de/uQ1

LEft gets cuddly lovesex. Right gets an ass full of icecubes and has to watch me love left girl while we laugh at her call her ugly and pathetic, and pelt her with ice cubes.

These two would be stripped completely naked and hogtied. I would destroy their belongings and bring them to a warehouse where they would be strapped to a table and all hair from the neck down would be removed. Their nipples would be pierced as well as their clits. A large plug would be inserted into their asses and a vib in their pussies. They would be left for 24 hours to break their will. I would return to them and inform them that their life of sexual slavery is just beginning.

Girlfriend wwyd

I'd rip off those panties and fuck her missionary bareback on that bed. When I was getting close I'd pull out and fuck her throat shooting my hot load all in her mouth. Then I'd watch as she swallowed it all like the dirty slut she is

Fantastic tits, would love to make her ride my cock and see those tits bounce.

I'd shove my hard cock into that tight little butt hole and rail her hard up against a wall. She'd beg me to stop but I'd just go deeper and harder as she yelled, stretching her butthole out leaving it loose for days. Then I'd pull out and fuck her throat with my shit stained dick so she could clean me up and I could finish in her warm mouth

Loving her tits, they look so suckable and fuckable. Post more of those?

Awesome I would love to watch here is another

Fuck yes.
Moar?

Awesome keep it going here is another of her asshole

I would rip her bikini off and bend her over the railing. Tie her hands behind her back and then clamp her nipples to the posts so she can't move. Then invite everyone at the party to fuck her ass until she begs for them to stop. Her ass is then plugged and everyone fills her other holes and she continues to be the parties entertainment for the next 8 hours.

I'd fuck her face roughly to get her drool to drip down onto her chest and tits, then make her play with herself while fucking her spit-slicked tits. Any lips/mouth + tits pics?

I'd bend her over the edge of the boat, tear off her bikini and fuck her so hard that she screams loudly in both pleasure and pain. After i had finished in her unprotected pussy, i'd let anybody that came to came to see her getting fucked have a turn with her waiting pussy and vacant mind

What would you do to mine?

I'd grab her mouth and press my hard dick into it. then, when I feel like it, I'll rip off her bikini and fuck her in the ass while I fondle her tits from behind

and wwyd to my gf?

I'd lay down next to her and start hooking up, reach down and start fingering her tight pussy stretching it out and getting it ready for me. Pull off that bra and suck on her nipples getting them rock hard while shes getting wet. Then I'd pull out my dick and the cock hungry chick rushes down to suck on it getting her first taste of my meat. Then once I was ready to go I'd throw her on her back starting off in missionary so I could watch her cum on my cock. Then I'd flip her around and start railing her hard from behind like a dog. When I started to get close I'd pull out and get her back on her knees so I could cover her with my hot load.

Any face shots user

She looks like a garbage girl with that trash haircut and trash nosering and her hair looks all messed up with that color. I say she gets her head shaved, ice cubes in every orifice and then buried naked up to her neck in freezing mud while I pelt her with ice cubes and tell her how dirty and useless she is. Then I dump wet cold garbage on her head and laugh at her. She is ugly pig who deserves only ice cubes!

I'd fingerblast the shit out of her juicy wet pussy as she laid on her back with her feet in the air. She'd cum so hard she'd squirt all over her bed and that's when I'd replace the fingers with my cock. Fucking her deep in the same position making her cum again for me. I'd pull out and cover those glasses with hot jizz for the little ho

Those titties are glorious

I'd start by fucking her throat making her gag and drool all over herself. I'd use the drool to get her titties nice and lubricated and start fucking them for a bit. When that got old I'd flip her over and just pull those bottoms to the side and fuck her with them still on. I'd give it to her fast and rough and just bust right inside her and let it drip out and stain her bottoms so everyone knew she got fucked.

Awesome thanks and no mouth and title pics

She would be drug out of the car and knocked out with a sedative. She is then taken to a warehouse where a slave auction is being held. Her clothes are removed and she is tied to a chair and a gag is placed in her mouth. She starts to wake up just in time to hear the word "sold" and she sees that she is naked in front of hundreds of men and women.

How old any nudes?

the funny thing is that her face looks kinda simmilar to the one you posted. just diferent eye color and less makeup.

I'd slap your girl with my dick until her cheeks are nice and red. then i'd make her suck the tip while jerking me off. then I'd pull up her sweater and hold it right at her facewith my left hand so she can't see how I suck her tits while putting my right hand, and later my dick inside her

Tiny milf

wwyd

I'd pull off those bikini bottoms and start giving this bronze milf head right there on the beach chair. She'd squeeze my head with her legs and I'd reach up to grab her tittes. I'd pull out my cock and fuck her right there for the whole beach to watch. It would turn her on and get her so wet knowing everyone was enjoying watching her get fucked. I'd flip her around and fuck her from behind while she came on my dick. I'd finish inside her wonderfully tight milf pussy and kindly let the next man in line have his way with her. It would be at that point she realized they were not only enjoying watching her but the entire beach was waiting to have there way with her and there would be nothing she could do to stop them.

Id bend her over and take her tight ass, once im done, id pick her up and fuck her against a wall untill shes trembling against my dick, id just leave her dripping

Also, which and WWYD? I love descriptions

post what you'd do to someone, THEN and ONLY THEN we tell you

I want her to suck for 3-4 hours without stopping

How did you know she is a mom?

I'd get them all rolling on e at prom and then have them let guys take turns on them innthe bathroom stalls.

WWYD to Kristy, replies get replies from me

I would take the red one on the right out to prom and have a good time with her then take her home and have that awesome prom night sex. I'd start by getting that tight dress off her perfectly tight body. Then I'd start fingering her so she could actually fit me inside her tight highschool bod. Then I'd have her lower herself down on to my cock and ride me like the little ho she is. After she had really loosened up and gotten nice and sloapy wet I'd flip her on her back and watch cum on my cock again and again. As the sun started to come up I'd have her bend over by a window and start railing her hard as she watched. Then I'd finish inside her and get the hell home before her parents woke up

I'd strangle her with these things because this is ONE FUCKING UGLY PHOTO

she just kinda looked like one. I'd have to say she definitely looks like a woman that would be hard to pull out of leaving you stuck with a kid

red wearing red once again

As part of her vacation she would win a free massage "from the hotel". An erotic massage therapist would then be hired and the table set up in the room while everyone else was out shopping. Cameras would be set up to monitor her reaction

>be me 39 yo icelandic villain
>fucking blue jumpy nigger bouncing everywhere
>trying to make everyone else in the village eat healthy
>he's friendzoned by this pink haired bitch
>been nutting over her in his gay air balloon at night, i just know it
>decide to ruin his life
>wait outside pink nigger house
>look at this net
>capture her
>she fuck and suck for 1 apple and a skipping rope
>mfw she bouncing ontop of my sugar pop
>bluee nigger hangs himself
>wearenumberone

She looked sexier going to prom but her titties could use a little sucking on

i love this site

email me at petemcgregor362@gmail,com to trade stories

Would like to smash her fat cheeks with my benis!

These two would simply be tied together with their pussies in each other's face. They would be told that whoever makes the other cum first wins. The loser is taken to a glory hole where she has to spend 48 hours sucking every cock that comes in. The winner gets to spend the day exposing herself at a nude beach but doesn't have to take any cock.

That so fucking hot. Please do more of her :D

I'd have both of them get down on there knees and suck me off while one was sucking my cock I'd have the other on my balls. When I finished I'd cover the left in cum and have the right lick it off

Is there more of this girl?

I would make friggin sweet love to this princess bro. I'd be gently and make sure she came a few times before I finished inside her and prayed for an anchor baby

The smile posture really reminds me of a girl i know. Which means i would fucking S M A S H.

>take on coffee date
>pay for her stupid skin lattee or whatever
> talk to her for hours about herself, her interests , Her family, her boyfriend, her job, and whatever else comes to mind.
> tell her I'm super into making my own beer and since we have been talking about her for the last couple hours, She feigns interest.
> ask her if she wants to come over and try some
>she agrees
> about halfway on our walk back to my place, she starts murmuring about how she shouldn't come over because her boyfriend might think there's something between us. I laugh.
> she comes over anyways and the second I close the door, I wrap my arms around her and we start making out.
> she rips off my shirt and my pants and at the same time I'm taking off her boots and her pants as well.
> I go to my closet and take out a condom and slip it on me while she's getting on the bed.
> I know damn well of these condoms are shit and will probably break.
> I mount her and look into her eyes as I slowly push my dick inside of her. Her eyes are wide and she is staring back at me.
> I quickly pick up the pace and I can hear my balls slapping against her thigh and I start fucking her as hard as I possibly can.
>All of a sudden, I feel the warmth of the inside of her vagina and pull out and look down and sure enough, The condom broke.
> I pretend to look around real quick for a new one while she continues to watch me.
> I "give up" and it turned back toward her and mount her again.
> she says no words and just continues to stare at me with her mouth slightly a gap.
>I slowly push my dick back inside of her. I go so slow I want to make sure that she feels every vein and every ripple of my dick.
> she loves it and start screaming yes yes yes
> I continue to fuck her as hard as I possibly can and whisper in her ear that I'm going to come inside of her.
>Again, she says nothing just continues saying yes yes yes
>I feel my abs titan and I push every single ounce of semen I

Nice write up, email me and I'll do a strory trade with you

[email protected]

Would take on a date, then make her cry to get my dick.

602491700 call me

Would take her to my basement and force to be my sex slave forever, assfuking her, and letting her gave birth to many bastards.