Hey Sup Forumsros I have about $5 of weed and I am going to smoke it with a qt tonight...

Hey Sup Forumsros I have about $5 of weed and I am going to smoke it with a qt tonight. I have smoked a couple times before but I am not experienced with doing the whole process myself. What do I need to know?

Other urls found in this thread:

googleforidiots.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I need to know how to roll a blunt is all. And do I need a filter?

Don't mix with alcohol. Chances are you'll get nauseous.

are you always this unprepared?

Thanks I don't drink anyway
Yes

googleforidiots.com/

No filter just use a flock u usualy get it with rolling paper.

No way in hell you're going to learn to roll a smokeble blunt in a few hours.
Best bet get a little pipe and go hit for hit.tak it easy.
And be more prepared next time. Do some research,not ask the day of

Joints and Blunts are wasteful in my opinion. Be better just using a pipe tbh

If you're trying to get high, it's better to hold the smoke and then exhale. The longer you hold it the more you get out of it

you never rolled before? good luck looking like an idiot

If you want a filter just get the raw pack. Papes and filters for a good price. Also look up the rolling process on youtube and make sure you practice first so you dont spill your spaghetti everywhere.

Idk what to do about getting a pipe

Thats not gonna get you high buddy

You'll actually get higher if you just straight up eat it.

Local smoke shop
What state you in?

bro your best bet it to find a note card or a sticky not and fold it in half longways and practice rolling it into a perfect cylinder, as far as rolling an actual blunt goes you need to make sure to keep the rillo as dry as possible until you are ready to seal it with saliva that will make the whole process a lot cleaner and easier

if you don't have a pipe, Google how to make a pipe from an apple. You can make 2 holes for yourself and the grill to smoke at the time. it'll be romantic and shit

Thank you

I'll try and practice rolling beforehand. Do I need a filter tho

buy a pack of raw cones, most smoke shops and gas stations have them theyre already pre-rolled all you have to do is stuff them

you could do what most desperate young men do and make a soda can pipe - just google it.
Everyone else is right, you are not going to roll it correctly if you try to roll freehand your first time, best not to look like an idiot before you have to.

also you're going to get laughed at cause that weed is shit and you have less than a gram. your best bet is to make an apple pipe

In contries without smokeshops they often supply pipes, bongs, papers at tobacco/candy stores.

Get more weed fggt

underaged faggot

better to learn from rough experience

Apple or potato pipes are also possible. You make a pipe out of either an apple or a potato with a knife or whatever you think will do the job.

You should probably google it, and get aluminum foil along with either and apple or a potato if youre goining grocery shopping.

roll a fucking joint or a blunt if you can.

Save stems.

Try not to grab the best nugget, just try and make a nice dubie with the "scraps" you have first. Grind that shit the fuck up.

Learn how to roll a filter or just rip one of a cig.
Cross fading is fine unless you're a lite weight.
You can make and aluminum foil pipe easy, if need be. Send pics of nugs.

HAHAHA you will sit with shaky hands and sweaty forehead, fucking up joint after joint, feeling her gaze. When you finally roll something smokeable you will barely get high on that tiny bit weed.

>MFW I have been in similar situations, in my mid teens.

This is some pussy shit gave you some tips im out. This shits weak.

OP here

I am giving up, this is too hard. Thanks everyone who was helpful.

Never stop pinching the roach

Seem like you're overall attitude and outcome of.most your life.
Good luck with life son

Easiest is a pipe. Just make one out of anything. An apple would work.

Unrelated but still drug related

I found this cactus on the way home. Anyone know if it's San Pedro?

Yes it is sir

this has been scientifically disproven. The the absorbs within micro seconds of a drag.

it absorbs better if you put it in your ass like a suppository.

Source?

Just go buy the pre rolled raw cones. All you do is grind your bud and pack it in.

Only dumb ass high schoolers save their stems. There is nothing you can do with the stems just toss them.

Yeah THC absorbs into the lungs in microseconds but there are plenty of other cannabinoids that take a bit longer. Most efficient way to smoke is to inhale 3/4 of the way, hold it for half a second then finish your inhale to introduce more oxygen into your lungs then exhale.

Not true.
I save mine even though I dobt get them.ofteb
When I have enough I make thc tea
It's great

Hey! thats kindling, I charge xtra for that

Although i do agree that holding the hit in for 10 seconds is retarded and wont do anything but fill your lungs with tar.

There is little no thc in stems. Last time I checked tea is made with water and thc doesn't do anything in water it needs to be some kind of fatty drink like milk or like some heavy cream.

There really isn't enough thc present on stems to make a potent tea that will affect you. People who say they get high on stem tea are either experiencing a placebo effect or are autistic. Maybe both.

OP back

Trying to make a pipe
Stay tuned

saved stems for weeks, smoked a ton of stems, didn't get even a little high. Threw away rest of the stems.

>Mfw you dont know that you grind them, cook them in milk, then put it in your regular tea through a coffee filter.

Depends, the stems of the weed I buy has TONS of crystals on then, super sticky, I make tea as per:

and get really high.

>Not knowing how to green text

>5 dollars worth of weed
>smoking with a qt
>anywhere from .3-.5
Unless you both have virtually no tolerance and that bud is the most top shelf shit ever, neither of you are gonna be "high"

Lol grind them? So the thc Is on the inside of the stems too? Genius. Wake up man, its guys like you that scrape and smoke their resin and make weed smokers look like fiends.

This.
>"10 dollars" worth of weed between 2 people? Plus that shit in op's pic looks like gutter trash. Both him and his qt are gonna get killer headaches and then she's gonna blow him off.

show her you might be a genius and smoke out of a fruit like an apple or banana

A billion people since forever figured weed out enough to get high and this retard is giving up

Op

Got this far with the highlighter pipe. Can't find a socket head tho. What can I replace it with?