I broke up my ex-girlfriends rebound relationship...

I broke up my ex-girlfriends rebound relationship. I was her first for everything and been her longest and best boyfriend. After we broke up (nothing major happened she was feeling very low) barely 2 weeks later she jumps in another relationship. After 2 days I broke them up by sending messages to the new boyfriend about the things I've done with her.

My Ex is now acting hysterical how much she loved him and just wants to be with him etc etc. But now she is actually forced to face the feelings she had for me, and how she broke up with me and how she tried to run, that's why she so desperately wanted this new relationship to work.

So now all the feelings for me have hit her like a train, but she thinks those feelings are because of a 2 day relationship, my question is how long do I wait to contact her?

Other urls found in this thread:

shuu.de/uQ1
instagram.com/saraunderwood/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

your an asshole. wtf is your point of playing with her emotions? and contact her for what? pity sex since you feel so bad about yourself?

better than tinder! plenty of hooorny sluts of your city on shuu.de/uQ1

>best boyfriend

yeah right lol. that's why you don't want her to find happiness

Typical loser behavior.
Don't bother with her and move on if you want to be happy in the future. She tries to do the same.

Because that pussy belongs to me. And its to stop her bullshit games, thinking the grass is greener, etc.

Believe it or not, she was happiest with me, her sister agrees and so does her best friend. I always done cute shit for her, there's a reason I was her longest and best boyfriend.

I am not going to sit idly by while she thinks she can drop me and ride other cocks only to come back to me, I'd rather skip all of that and let her find out much sooner I was the best thing for her.

elliot rogers: the post

earth to psychopath: not everything is about you

let her go. if she broke up with you she obviously wasn't as happy as you seem to claim she was

get some good looking pussy and show it to her. That way she'll be totally under control

you've changed, Sup Forums

No its because I believe she might actually be bipolar. She broke up with me like 5 times now, but we'd always get back together the next day. This time however, she felt all she does is hurt me and broke up with me for good.

this was during her 'mania' state, where bipolar people are impulsive, rush and don't think about anything, and feel over-confident.

Most guys can't handle her, they would use her, give up with her, etc. I'm the one who never gave up with her, so I'm just making her realize that. Even if I didn't break them up, the moment she had a 'low' this guy would of went running.

Fake bc that pic is Sara underwood

is your girl's name Avril?

so get her therapy. don't corner her into a relationship. the fuck. do you think you're some kind of savior or superhero?

maybe instead of writing your own narrative you let her live her own life

No I plan to, its only recently her behaviors dawned on me she might actually be bipolar. All I've been doing these past few days is reading online and its almost as if I write those messages.

I don't see myself as some superhero, but I know how she works, and I'm not going to let other guys take advantage of her depending on her mood.

You are literally in so much denial and going about winning her back so incorrectly.

/thread

Only text her if your doing something shed be jealous of but don't make that obvious u faggot

more like she's trying to cuck you then run back fo r a 2 minute fuck while reaping all the shit you waste money on for her
tl;dr you're a retarded cuck faggot OP

ok freak lol. enjoy being a garbage human being.

Not at all, she tried leaving once for someone and that only lasted 4 days before he ditched her. And this time it lasted 2 days with someone else. All her previous relationships before I knew her lasted 1-2 weeks, with me it's been 6 months. Sooooo yeah it's obvious we're meant to be together, I'm just helping her along the right path.

She's only ever fucked me lol, I was her first. Take your cuck fantasies elsewhere.

"meant to be together"?

hooooooly shit

>how long do I wait to contact her?
don't

I guess that's even better. Her sister is on my side anyway. If she wants me after this she's going to have to prove it.

you are a crazy stalker and creepy as hell.

"meant to be together" k op nice bait 5/7 troll i admit.

if your serious though you really should leave her alone and see a therapist

better than tinder!! plenty of horny sluts of your city on shuu.de/uQ1

You posted this same bullshit thread yesterday and got the same replies. You're trash. Garbage. A waste of oxygen. No one admires you or thinks you're some kind of fucking genius. Get a clue and fuck off.

prove what? that she doesn't want to be with you? i think she tried doing that all of the times she broke up with you. maybe take the hint

Fuck her sister.

No it's because of her episodes, she gets in a mood breaks up, stays in all day doesn't talk to anyone etc. But she'd come back the next day say sorry, she doesn't understand why she does this, and we get back together.

This time however, I felt she hated herself so much for what shes put me through, she tried to push me away for good. But her getting with someone (especially some older creep) wasn't gonna fly in my books which is why I broke them up. And because as I said, me and her are meant to be.

In all seriousness, the relationship will never be the same. If she's the kinda of girl that has to be in a relationship, which it sounds Iike she is, you have maybe a 25% chance of getting back with her. But even then, there is a 99% chance the relationship will fail and she certainly will cheat on u/break up with u to see new ppl. Don't become the guy that she can always go back to. Side note, it sounds like she was ur first for everything too as this is a clear case of first love syndrome by u

Just because you're a better boyfriend doesn't mean you are the best for her. If you truly are the best thing for her she will find that out on her own. She will date other guys realize she fucked up and come back to you. Than you can tell the bitch to fuck off after gettn ur dick wet for all i care. But the shit you pulln off right now is psychotic as fucking shit. She is a fucking adult, she can make her own damn decisions, but she saw how controlling and crazy you were and left you because of that. A healthy relationship isnt built up on FORCING the other person into a fucking relationship with you.

Don't fucking contact her anymore. That's what you should do. If she wants you, she will contact you, if she is thinking of you she will contact you. But this petty bullshit of you fukn with her relationship is just sad and shows what a fuckhead you are.

This. You have to let her go to have any chance of getting her back but if she's bipolar it's not worse the hassle.

OP, this is a failed relationship u are not meant to be together.

>belongs to me
>i was her best boyfriend
>belongs with me

You're unwell.

Honestly before me she was single for a year, so it's not like she 'has' to be in a relationship. She only jumped in this one to not face the emotions and fill the void of not having me.

And I know the precaution of making her think I'm always going to be there, that's why this time when she comes back I'm going to make her wait, and let her think about what she's done. She was my first for everything too.

I wasn't controlling at all during the relationship. She only left me because of her bipolar episodes, that's it. I'm not going to let her walk down the path of being a whore where she's insecure and feels she needs to do things to please guys, fuck that shit.

lol 6 months

I've been in your shoes before. Close to as crazy. You will snap out of it and wake up. Until then, it will hurt from time to time. But trust me when I say this relationship is 99% doomed. That 1% chance is you guys meeting back up years from now when you've both matured and then getting back together.

why the fuck would you ask for advice if your goal is to try to shoot down all of the advice? are you looking for truth or attempting to confirm what you want to be true?

get a life bro, you're sick

You are autistic as fuck

Just let her be man. Dont be a psycho.

You could be right. We did have an amazing connection though, no other guy has been as close to her as I have. And when she looks back and see's all these failed relationships I'll be the one shining because of that bond, and I was her longest.

The only advice I ignore is the hordes of people that tell me to move on just because shes 'bipolar'. I'm not going to contact her, as i said her sister is on my side so she will be dropping little hints here and there. My ex still also has a pandora ring i got her, my hoody, and a bunch of other little reminders so all I gotta do is sit back and wait for her to get in touch,

you are literally a sociopath

nobody is telling you to move on because she is bipolar. we're telling you to move on because YOU are a fucking psycho. read words bro.

also maybe no other guy has been close to her because you're a freak who scares them away

You're a faggot and you're going to get cucked

6 fuckng months ahahahaha. Sounds like my gf. Been with her 1 year and 1 month. I was her first as well She is 21. Except the depressing fact that she is unhappy with you and left you. Youre not a good person m8. You lost out buddy. Kys.

having a social disorder doesn't make one a sociopath.

Fucking kek

These reminders are things girls do for sentimentality sake. It does not mean she only wants you

This guy is making me rip my dick off, what a psycho

It like the feling of goi to court and waiting for your name to be called so you see everyone elses charges and you feel better about your life goes other sucks.

Today is a good day. This kid is nuts. Who the fuck ruins an ex relationship. Seek help m8.

Post what you told her new bf that you did??

About how those beautiful lips of her was around my cock just 2 weeks ago, that's it lol.

Ignore the faggots on here, you're doing what any man would've done decades ago, before men grew up being pumped with estrogen.

someone is a little pussy

Did you take any pics?

what did you tell him?

Post pics of her lips please

His an asshole what?

Edited to hide bit of face. She's 16 (Legal in the UK).

I think I see why she most likely really loves you most. You're a total psycho

>Even if I didn't break them up, the moment she had a 'low' this guy would of went running.
So why was there a need to do it then? Bipolar people get their lows pretty often no reason for you to make things "go faster" as you might like to lie to yourself

Did she suck your cock with her eyes open or closed? Ever make eye contact while she was sucking you?

Her lips are gorgeous! Those must look amazing all stretched out around a cock.

Did she ever let you cum on her face? ?

seek professional help, nigger. you're fucking nuts.

Yeah her lips are perfect, but no nothing major yet she still really shy.

Nah nigga she is mine, no one elses.

here is her IG. enjoy
instagram.com/saraunderwood/

Well I hope she sucks you off again and you both grow up to be decent human beings who are a bit more thoughtful about what emotional anguish other person might be going through.

>Nah nigga she is mine, no one elses.
good job proving you're a psycho.

i feel bad for her.

ahahaha nice one m8

what were the things you did with her that he didn't like?

thanks fellow user.

Not really, I'm not going to sit around and let her ride random cocks only to come back to me like some of you other cucks.

>only to come back to me
who the fuck sits around waiting for someone to come back to them? you break up and then you move the fuck on. backsliding is for the weak.

you must be an insecure pussy to be spending all this time obsessing this girl and your unstable relationship. you must have zero options, which is fuck sad.

post more of her face please

To sum up this thread:

>OP treats his relationship like a woman would do, but since he has a dick it is not ok

>like a woman would do
this can't be ok. Women fuck up relationships all the time

What you did is childish as fuck, but she deserved it. I fucking hate these pathetic nobodies who can not face consequences on their own so they jump on some losers dick within a week to get support.

With that said, you can not save her. If she is a psycho, she will always be one. You will always be second to her feelings and once she is tired of you, you wish you had given up on her a long long time ago.

I thought the same thing, I could save her, make her happy. Then I woke up to her beating me in my sleep with bear fists cause she felt like it, and now I`m on my own in a massive foreign capital.

>acting like an emotionally immature woman is something to aspire to

don't, just fucking end yourself beta loser

Just 16 ?

Holy fuck OP you`re in for a treat. She will only get worse

Regards,

Cucks and moral fags everywhere. Go to /hm/ that seems to the board you belong in faggot.

Maybe, maybe not. But I think the storm is worth it because we are each others first, she will always love me and that beautiful pussy that only I have touched

No shit. It is full of these limp-wristed pansies with no testosterone flowing in the system.

Let me get her number. With all the info in this thread I now know exactly what she's going though. Let me be her shoulder to cry on, and bigger dick to ride on mate. Let her be happy.

good luck OP. You`re gonna regret every fucking second of it. You guys might deserve each other.

now i see why she dumped you

>6 months relationship
>broke up 5 times
>we're meant to be together

nice röll OP.

6 fucking months,wow thats a long time. Kys faggot.

Op reading your posts makes me feel like you're a borderline psychopath who abused the hell out of her. I'm glad she left you and I hope she finds someone who doesn't treat her like crap.

She doesn't love you anymore OP. Her new boyfriend probably has a much bigger dick than you and can probably make her even happier than you ever could. But keep crying about it like a faggot and keep saying "that's my pussy" to cover up the fact that you're a pathetic little pussy who can't stand that your precious baby is now getting her mouth full of somebody else's cum.

What a cuck. Kill yourself. Or move on. She doesn't love you so why force it? Just be a fucking man, you pussy.

Judging by what you did to your girlfriend and how you're responding to everyone else who's telling you what an asshole you are, it's easy to tell how abusive you were to her, whether mentally or physically. She got tired of your bullshit, she got tired of your abuse, and now she left you for someone better than you. And you just had to end their happiness because you can't accept the fact that she's tired of you. What a fucking loser. I'm glad she's left you.

Remember, women are people too. They have feelings and emotions and they're driven by love rather than lust. She didn't leave you just she could go and get laid. She left you because she wanted to be happy with someone else who she knew was good for her. Her new boyfriend is a much better man than you. How does that feel? I bet it hurts, doesn't it? Serves you right. You manipulative man child.

Exactly. OP is a fag and not the cool kind. Total loser.

>About how those beautiful lips of her was around my cock just 2 weeks ago, that's it lol.
>just 2 weeks ago
>2
>weeks

amazing, very active

Look at all these butthurt white knights.

message her now and post the conversation

If I lived in the UK I would go and fuck her just to break your hold over her

I would show her all of the things in this thread, she would run from you and never come back

As much as I've browsed Sup Forums over the years, I've generally refrained from saying it - but in this case? I'm making an exception.

Kill yourself, you fucking faggot piece of shit. Seriously. End it. Get a rope, tie a knot, and string yourself up like the sub-nigger waste of skin that you are.

You are so beyond pathetic. You're not avoiding being a cuck - you aren't even worthy to be one. You're an abusive little bitch, trying to pretend you're alpha. In reality, you're just desperate and controlling.

I have no doubt that everyone around you has no respect for you, and literally doesn't give a single shit whether you live or die.

Your little tart is better off without you. I'm sure every single dick she rides will be bigger than yours. Be sure to think about that when you hang yourself.

Just think about this for a second to gain some perspective on what a lowlife you are: this board is full of trash human beings. People who fuck pony stuffed animals. Neck beards. People with gore folders gigabytes deep. Pedos. Trolls. Racists. And almost unanimously, people here, at the cesspool of the internet, look at you as an asshole.

Take the hint. End it and spare the world from your fucked up waste of a presence.

I'd rather a white knight than a cuck, faggot. Go be a cuck somewhere else. You too, OP.