The fact that there might actually be a majority for this individual in the United States is a moral bankruptcy...

The fact that there might actually be a majority for this individual in the United States is a moral bankruptcy declaration of the American people and deeply disappointing on a human level.

That's it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demagogue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dad?

your a dumbass. the demagogue is a mythical beast that lives in the upside-down. lurk more

>>Sup Forums

You apparently have no idea what kind of shit it's comprised of.

Well people are just sick of Hilary, and he does have a few valid points like getting rid of Nafta and not arming rebel groups in foreign countries. He also doesn't pissed Putin off, Hilary Clinton isn't trust worthy neither is Trump by any means but people are sick of not seeing change that they were promised.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demagogue

"Demagogues violate established rules of political conduct; most who were elected to high office changed their democracy into some form of dictatorship."

Looks like America's time as a democracy is coming to an end.

pick your poison

Right, if you don't like a restaurant's food you go to the bathroom and eat from the toilet bowl to protest the chef.

Skyrim belongs to the Nords

I am actually not sure who's trolling who in that interview?

of course Hillary's picture could be there as well. And Obamas.

And when are all those Native American's going back to Asia?

After the whites fuck off back to Europe.

That is how Hillery got all her followers.

well im pretty sure native americans didnt have laws for immigration

What doctrines she knows to be untrue does Hillary Clinton teach?

The difference for you un educated retards.

Conquest : the subjugation and assumption of control of a place or people by use of military force. That is how we started.

Purchased lands from other countries like Spain and Russia that had already obtained them threw conquest.

Immigration; the action of coming to live permanently in a foreign country.
"patterns of immigration from the Indian sub-continent to Britain"
the place at an airport or country's border where government officials check the documents of people entering that country.

She said she had 1 cell phone, trey growdy found out she had 4 over her terms. She did send and reci classified emails, the Fbi could not confirm that no one had been able to have her email. She claimed that wiki leaks git their information from Russia because Putin wants trump to be president.

Because Hillary is the better choice...nope.

So... Obama?

Those aren't political doctrines, you halfwit.

>So... Obama?

If Obama established a dictatorship why is Trump currently running for president, you mouth breather?

"lying is wrong"

"no one is too big too jail"

"sexual assault is wrong"

i could go on

What ones does Trump teach that are untrue?

>What ones does Trump teach that are untrue?

That the majority of Mexican immigrants are rapists and drug dealers.

That climate change is a hoax made up by the Chinese.

That America is on the brink of destruction.

That all Muslims are potential terrorists and a threat to America.

That Mexico is "stealing" jobs.

Maybe because that was a time when such a thing didn't exist in this part of the world? We were the ones that came along and were like "mine! mine! get out! mine!"

>"Demagogues violate established rules of political conduct; most who were elected to high office changed their democracy into some form of dictatorship."

What part of "some form of dictatorship" do you not understand?

You didn't say "absolute dictatorship" or even just "dictatorship"

Do you also not understand the word "most" ?

Retard. Obama has violated many rules of political conduct, not to mention actual laws (circumventing congress) and is consistently appealing to prejudices and popularity rather than fact based arguments.

the scary thing is hillary's list isnt even HALF of all the fucked up shit she's had a part in. fuck hillary NEVER HILLARY

Yep.

>"absolute dictatorship"

Explain to me please what a non-absolute dictatorship is supposed to be in contrast to a absolute dictatorship, you mongo?

THe fact that there are people who still think democraps know what they are doing is even sadder.

>That the majority of Mexican immigrants are rapists and drug dealers.
Illegal immigrants*
Every illegal immigrant is a criminal by default. Crossing the border illegally is a crime.

>That climate change is a hoax made up by the Chinese.
Yes, the concept.

Climate change and global warming are not the same thing.

>That America is on the brink of destruction.
Depends on your definition of destruction. Debt? Yes.

>That all Muslims are potential terrorists and a threat to America.
Never said this.

That Mexico is "stealing" jobs.
In trade, yes. Mexico has an incentive for companies to move out of the US to Mexico.

Authoritarian Oligarchy
Autocracy
Absolute Democracy

All are considered dictatorships.

You also skipped the rest of my post because you can't refute anything.

KYS faggot

LOL it amazes me that Americans think Hillary is 'scary'

'she's the devil incarnate! Omgwtf' panic panic panic lets go vote for someone who's honest and respectable

Enter Trump

You don't think starting a war with russia and syria is scary?

Marine General and Chariman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff said "having a no fly zone would mean we have to go to war with Syria and Russia."

well, based on this europeans did nothing wrong since it was a time when the stronger one decided what is right or wrong. Also now such immigration laws exist and actually justify means of keeping out those that want to enter illegally

Oh, please, none of these are convincing.

While Hillary has lied, trump lies all the time. He is a chronic liar, and I'm not even talking about his need to always exaggerate to ridiculous extremes; see for instance "no one respects woman more than me..."

Are you seriously saying that in private Hillary thinks sexual assault is ok? Give me a break. Join the real world please. You've been living in the crazy parts of the internet too long.

It's all a big fucking joke don't you see.

If I were American I would not even bother to vote.

Disregard the elections like the pathetic reality show it is.

Saying Trump also does it does not mean Hillary doesn't do it.

You're advocating for whoever is 'better' while I'm strictly deconstructing your argument.

>hillary killed a dog!
>yeah well trump killed a person
Still means Hillary killed a dog.

Hillary has actually gotten people killed though. Probably did too.

>supports the criminal named Hillary Clinton who supports the deaths of thousands of civilians in the middle east
>tries to argue that people who don't vote for her are immoral

Here's another moron pointing out the obvious. Thanks asshole, worry about wherever you come from. Just like all the jerks posting anti Trump memes for the last several months you've brought nothing to the conversation. You try to shame Americans for voting for Trump but you don't mention the elephant in the room.

Yes, and no one is doubting those instances where Hillary lied.

Your example makes my point really. Who gives a crap about Hillary's issues compared with Trumps?

The real fools are those that imagine a born rich, ultra-narcissistic, self-promoter gives a crap about anyone else. The man just wants to win to stroke his own grotesquely inflated ego. And he is willing to say whatever it takes to do it.

I guess we will pack up all our technology and medicine and you can go back to tribal wars.

I agree, but you chose to say that here? of all places, where most of these idiots ARE morally bankrupt? lol probably a troll tho.

lol literally applied to hillary as well

Nope.

>That America is on the brink of destruction.
>That all Muslims are potential terrorists and a threat to America.
>That Mexico is "stealing" jobs.
These are actually true unless you have your head in the sand.

doing shillary's work on Sup Forums in the hopes that things may sway your way jose

nice argument i am now a shillary supporter

It goes to show you how badly the American people want to move away from the political and economic corruption and incompetence that is at the core of both parties. The dems are so corrupt that they allowed the worst possible candidate to run because she had the money and connections. The repubs are so incompetent they are backing trump because he can win. We're fucked because Trump is the better of two lousy candidates.

You prefer war with Russia.
You prefer rapists
you prefer liars
You prefer a dictator that has no problem with killing people and shoving it under a rug

Why Hillary isn't in prison still amazes everyone

"The demagogue is one who preaches doctrines he knows to be untrue to men he knows to be idiots"

In other words, having a public and private position on things?

Ha ha, sure.

All crazed exaggerations (of issues that no one is denying, and that Trump has no real fix for). Exaggerations used to create fear and anxiety. A crucial tool in the demagogues arsenal.

"everything is going to hell and I'm the only one who can fix it."

Classic totalitarian move.

I betcha he was thinking "9/10 would bang"

>In other words, having a public and private position on things?
AKA hypocrisy.

Go back to pol u shill

you been morally bankrupt since cuba war (the nineteenth century one) honey. Trump is just a fly in history

Ignore the truth and those facts be racist.
Classic liberal move.

a one sentence dismissal of 60 years a the daily grind of building a personal pile of NGO moneeeyyyy,,a guy who chased poon,married some neat poon,left that one & married another dish, he marries them at least,better than most of your demycrat BFFs.
clintons record,bernies'record,the objected not to one of baraq obamas' wreck of a 75 floor skyscraper,islam has been rampaging since the 800s,killing something like 300k since the 1200s,50k in the last 15 years,obama fiddles,obama has supplied them, immigration is broken because neither bush obama,the gop ostensibly opposed to him,fold like rice paper when shoved along by obama,jobs, baraqs own DOL says 94,000,000 are out in the nations backwaters,jobless,
20,000,000 plus visitors are here illegally,obama wants us to feed them hillary wants a million more,obamas dame in charge at DHS does not know what her job duties are,,collecting nice paychecks for a job she is not qualified for,on,and on,and on,u democrat state paid posters are in for antidepressants,stuffed animals in padded rooms,scented candles,and kks of reams of kleenex on 9 november,remember fellas & ladies,,900 of your number got sent home in the last 2 midterms,you want the house back,,not likely,you want hillary? good luck,
trump has zero pawprints on anything obama or hillary have done.

its basically a religion.

Racist is their version of nonbeliever. And instead of witches and haints, they got Russians to watch out for

>comedy central

Kill yourself.