Hey guys... fucked myself in the ass with a bun length hot dog.... AMA

hey guys... fucked myself in the ass with a bun length hot dog.... AMA

pic related. and no I did not eat it afterwards

Can't you get an infection of some sort from doing that? I really hope you can.

could you please eat it

I dont see how. its just a hot dog. its not like I took a dildo out of some bums asshole and stuck it into my own

Wipe your ass you dirty fat bastard.

already threw it away after I jacked off while pushing this in and out of my ass

You are subhuman trash OP. You deserve to be slaughtered.

my ass is clean that was from the shitty lighting and camera flash

>2016
>not getting the kind with cheese inside to shove up your hotdog hole

This! Fuck!

Don't b a fag. Eat it

Oscar Myer Syndrome

put another one in, then lay a hot dog bun on the floor, and stand above it. try to shoot it out so it lands perfectly inside the bun. then look over at your wife and say 'now that's what I call a chili dog!'

could you please get it out of the trash and then eat it

if you don't get it the first time, just keep trying while she signs the divorce papers.

Mmmmmm nice.

You like that filthy pig stick up your fecal covered hair clam baby? Yeah, mmm, wish you'd push it just far enough to stick some thick corn to the top and pull it out of your chocolate starfish. Mmmmm. Would love to stick my nose inside that shit pipe, suck that pork rod out and guzzle down on your corn.

Thank you OP I'm crying with laughter here seriously.

Stay Sup Forums you fucking retard.

no. its long gone. After I jizzed all over from fapping, i rubbed the hotdog in the pool of cum and proceeded to reinsert the cum covered hotdog into my ass. was better that time cause the jizz lubed it up better... so I fucked my ass with my own cum and hot dog

>wife

I dont have a wife dummy, if I did I would have pushed it in HER ass

could you please shove another one up there and then eat it

yeah and then provide proof

that was the last one. it was a leftover from dinner. maybe next time I will step up to a kielbasa. they are bigger and resemble a dick better. not to mention they are a little easier to hold into while pushing it in the ass.. by the time I got done with the hot dog is started to split from the force of me pushing it in and out repeatedly

could you please get some other food and poop on it and then eat it and then provide proof

only food I have left is leftover macaroni.