Im trying to make one of those postnumber board games...

im trying to make one of those postnumber board games, but I dont wanna keep track of everyones postnumber all the time so I'm trying to make a script that does it for me but I have to test if it works so yeah thats kind of the purpose of this post

the script reads every post in the thread, and checks if the post contains the word "red" or "Red", or the word "blue" or "Blue"

it should also check if the post has dubs or trips, and add a multiplier to the score

so... just testing this, bear with me

will share code later

red

red blue

hm it counts this as a point for both red AND blue

you gotta fix that big guy-blue

working on it

bump

Red Red Red Blue
Red Blue
redblue
red

Hopefully this is fun, anyone remember that old dragon slayer game o b where you'd roll for a class and the website would automatically pick it up and stuff, that shit was cash... Red

Fixed, it now only accepts the first word. So if the post is "red blue red", it will count only the first "red".

The modifier for dubs/trips also works. Getting somewhere.

Red is the superior colour

Godspeed user Sup Forums needs something new to do

What it says if you write redblue ?

It'll read 'red' first, and accept that

thanks, actually got a couple ideas lying around

i got better there are a new 4craft server : 4Craft.serv.nu
its in 1.10.2

>red += 2 (dubs modifier)

>red += 1

>red += 1

>red += 2 (dubs modifier)

>blue += 1

>red += 1

>red += 1

>red += 1

>red += 1

>red += 1

>red += 1

So red has 12, blue has 1

Yup, its working

purple

underrated post

How is it underrated if we have had 51 seconds to reply. You haven't a clue as to the rating that post would receive after blue only 51 seconds.

Speaking of which do the dragonchan threads still work? I haven't seen them In a long time

I hate reddit

ok buddy

Just wondering if it counts for red if it is in a word I also dislike the website.

Ah, yes it does count it for red. Maybe should fix that.

blredue

only finds 'red'

Xchan?

so
Accrediting Assuredness Atmosphered Beglamoured Beleaguered Bespattered Bewhiskered Buccaneered Caricatured Carpentered Charactered Chauffeured Concentered Conjectured Contredanse Copartnered Coredeeming Cosponsored Credentials Credibility Credulities Credulously Crossbarred Daredevilry Depredating Depredation Depredators Depredatory Disappeared Discoloured Discredited Disfavoured Disinterred Dismembered Distempered Embroidered Encountered Endeavoured Featheredge Ferredoxins Financiered Flusteredly Foredooming Forgathered Godfathered Godmothered Harbingered Hundredfold Incredulity Incredulous Ingredients Irredentism Irredentist Irreducible Irreducibly Junketeered Messengered Misinferred Misinterred Misnumbered Misreferred Misrendered Multitiered Neighboured Newspapered Nonreducing Outmastered Outnumbered Overcleared Overcolored Overediting Overeducate Overfavored Overhonored Overlabored Overpowered Oversteered etc etc etc

These all count as "red"?
You might want to fix that.
Make it only count "space-red-space" as red

This will just read it as: "accRED" and stop reading the comment there. Working on it.

I think I got something similar to what OP is making. It only counts Dubs - Quints though.