Think the Kaepernick drama is bad? Wait until this leaks in the fatherland of Green Bay

Think the Kaepernick drama is bad? Wait until this leaks in the fatherland of Green Bay.

Copied from a conversation I had with a buddy of mine. We're both from the area. Said buddy has spina bifida and has several sources within the Packers from his make a wish stuff.

"basically what happened was Sitton went on a racist rant the other day at practice. Basically the players were talking about Kaepernick and his ongoing "protests" and some of the players on the team intended to begin to join him. Sitton was offended by this, one thing lead to another and eventually Sitton called HaHa Clinton Dix a "typical nigger""

Just wait for the SJW takeover with this.

Other urls found in this thread:

sbnation.com/nfl/2015/3/26/8288945/nfl-meetings-slurs-fritz-pollad-alliance
espn.co.uk/blog/green-bay-packers/post/_/id/33057/t-j-lang-everybodyd-like-to-know-why-packers-cut-josh-sitton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That would make me even more excited as a burrs fan

What was his wish?

Race war.

>white guy calls some black guy a nigger
won't be as big as kaep

>Said buddy has spina bifida and has several sources within the Packers from his make a wish stuff.

lel wut

More from him

"He just signed with the bears lol. He's apparently pissed with the Packers because they didn't side with him. The only player who's said a word about the this is TJ Lang, simply saying I'll miss my best friend. Other than that, not a single word from anyone.

I wish I were a massive white dude so I could get away with calling a black NFL player nigger

Honestly, that's the only reason that makes sense to cut him.

>typical nigger
But is he wrong though?

this

Do you anti-SJWs ever get tired of bein so predictable?

This is quite the dangerous situation for the league as a whole

The mainstay fanbase is white, middle class men. The majority of the player base are black, poor class men. Throw in cop unions for good measure. Things could go nuclear if the protest spreads.

what do you mean "go nuclear?" worst case scenario is people boycott the games, but that will probably be ineffectual since Idon't think most people give enough of a shit.

Boycotts from fanbase and/or police lead to NFL action possibly, or teams release players, more people get mad

Basically a PR mess and possible decline in popularity

Really does depend on how many people decide to start protesting though

That's bullshit, but I believe it.

>HaHa Clinton Dix
the city of murican names

>MFW they're trying to kill the NFL through SJW bullshit

Good riddance, there is no room for racist bigotry and intolerance for my Packers!

You mean the city of black "people" names.

Anyway, it has already been reported that Sitton was cut because of a contract dispute.

his name is actually Ha'Sean

Ha-ha is just a nickname

>Ha'Sean

Wow, much better

Just shaping up for us to win the North by week 14

I bet the word nigger and it's variations are said 500 days by the average NFL team.

But one ethnic group can't say it as it is a no no.

Kek

You retards do realize the only reason blacks in America have stupid names is because the white man erased their heritage during slavery? If they actually knew what tribe in Africa they were from, they would have African names like Drogba or Traore or Toure or Okocha or whatever. Stupid names are an attempt by the African American community to regain a sense of unique identity

German guy here, baffled at what stupid-ass names exist in the USA. Cant you give your kids normal names like Hans and Peter?

You with the legs crossed

No.

Whatever you say DeJavarious

There's probably a guy who has to monitor for all the instances said during play from those parabolic mic rigs.

>implying there are still children being born in Germany with those names

The US is falling apart. A hero needs to emerge to save it.

>HaHa Clinton Dix

american nigs really take this shit to another level. I wouldn't even name a parody stereotypical hood nigga something this ludicrous

Bruh, all your newborns are being named Muhammad.

You're just stupid or autistic or both

In the locker room after Texas beat Notre Dame the whole team was dancing and shouting BUST THAT NIGGA HEAD. YOU KNOW I AINT SCARED. White guys and black guys

Sitton obviously used it as an insult, like you do on here when you are losing an argument.

If you don't understand the difference between "nigga" and "nigger" you probably struggle with basic human communication. It isn't that difficult to pick up on

>inb4 Rex Ryan or Marvin Lewis sign him

his name is actually Ha'sean (not much better) but goes by HaHa as that is what his grandmother called him.

>Dat racial unity from the Texas side

I stood up and started clapping.

Other than er instead of an a. Can you please explain the difference between nigga and nigger and why blacks are okay with nigga vs nigger.

One can only assume that nigga is often used as a term of endearment where as nigger was utilized as an insult/word of power over slaves/blacks back in the day.

>The pronunciation makes it from being celebratory to losing your job over

Just think critically about this and how absurd it is. A no-no word.

How ridiculous

We are all aware. We are trying to make you recognize the complete foolishness of it.

It is, but African Americans aren't the most intelligent with regards to their own culture, goals, etc.

HURRR WHY CAN'T I USE ETHNIC AND RACIAL SLURS WITHOUT CONSEQUENCE?

FUCKIGN SJWS

FUCKING PC CULTURE IS RUINING AMERICA

WHY CAN'T I CALL PEOPLE NIGGERS!!!!!!

KFC AND WATERMELON Cx

Absolutely retarded and buttblasted. Calm down.

remember all the unsportsmablike flags at the start of last year? that was all black dudes calling each other "pussy ass nigga" or whatever. they used to just be like "well the guy is black who is saying it" and let it slide, but they specifically told refs to ignore that.

sbnation.com/nfl/2015/3/26/8288945/nfl-meetings-slurs-fritz-pollad-alliance

ignore the SJW redskins bullshit

This is stupid and I don't believe you.

You forgot to type "and that's it."

>Implying Drogba Traore Toure Okocha Shaquille Jackson isn't already someone's name.

>It's ridiculous to critically think about the concept of a 'no-no word'

fucking niggers

Based chinks

>Not liking HaHa
Sorry Vladimir

You guys won't understand because you're all nu-males working at a tech startup BUT racial slurs get thrown around all the time when manly men are working physically demanding jobs in close quarters with each other. I know, I know, their feelings must get really hurt but until they install a safe space in every locker room they'll just have to find some way to deal with it.

We should pass a law declaring some words to be a form of assault due to historical injustices

Where is this from?

Empire of dust, it's a documentary

Does anybody have any proof of this? I would actually respect Sitton if he said this and I'm a Packers fan

>black people

I'd like to believe this over the more likely scenario of the team owners being superJews who just wanted to put another $6 million in Chaim's pocket.

>Godspower Offer

This one is actually legit. He's most likely Nigerian and his parents fucked up by giving him the literal English translation of Ikechukwu

the city of your education

These bantz are what I live for.

>racist rant the other day at practice
>the other day
And word hasn't gotten out yet? Players haven't tweeted about it? No one's stopped showing up to practice? This "Sitton" guy is still going about his job normally?

>Lane Taylor to start

He better have call half the team niggers and started kicking people's puppies for this shit of him getting cut to have gone down.

>name is HaHa Clinton Dix
>is a typical nigger
This is not news

No way this story is true

it'd be all over the place

A little early to be talking shit, don't you think? You traded for one of the worst qbs in the league and he hasn't even practiced with the team. Does he even have a copy of the playbook yet?

guy on the far left has an IQ of like 160, no lie.

Well the former president of Nigeria is named Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan so Africans have really fucking stupid names too.

The whole protesting the anthem thing is fucking insane. Like its a fucking song lol just stand for it who cares. There are people of all races oppressed for one reason or another. They're basically saying "everything isn't perfect for MY race so I'm not standing". Unless you grew up in the 60's you've never experienced institutionalized racism. Fucking insane. More white people die from cops each year while niggers in the hood shoot each other all day yet no one cares. You know what if anyone joins him in the protest he is a typical nigger. This probably isn't why he got released but if it is I agree with his sentiment, though I wouldn't say nigger to his face.

The whole protesting the anthem thing is fucking insane. Like its a fucking song lol just stand for it who cares. There are people of all races even white people oppressed for one reason or another yet you don't stand for your own race being "singled out" which is insane. They're basically saying "everything isn't perfect for MY race so I'm not standing". Nothing is perfect for anyone regardless of race lmfao. And Unless you grew up in the 60's you've never experienced institutionalized racism. Fucking insane. More white people die from cops each year while niggers in the hood shoot each other all day yet no one cares. You know what if anyone joins him in the protest he is a typical nigger. This probably isn't why he got released but if it is I agree with his sentiment, though I wouldn't have said nigger to him

Do you sjw's ever tire with being out of touch with reality ?

I saw no SJWS protesting the Moonman car.

They need deaths to pretend to care about things it seems

I like how everyone is having to tap dance around the fact that people aren't upset he's sitting for the anthem, they're upset because his reason for protest is bullshit

>you will never be wave Ryder

>There's nothing to be upset about
>Casually uses "nigger" in pejorative sense

You guys are full blown retards

nigger is the black equivalent of redneck, you should honestly just stick to reddit because they will make sure to censor and silence anyone who disagrees with your hardline liberal worldview and uses harmful no-no words

this nigga went full REE

Imagine how angry and fuming this guy is. He's sweating bullets, had to step away from his computer for a second.

>not breaking the news that Aaron Rodgers is a homosexual
HOW CAN HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?!

Even the ugly names of blacks are whitey crackas fault..

KEK get fucked

What about the word negro?

>team owners

The city of Green Bay are full of Jews?

Delete this

espn.co.uk/blog/green-bay-packers/post/_/id/33057/t-j-lang-everybodyd-like-to-know-why-packers-cut-josh-sitton

holy shiet

Only the Packers, folks.

Only.

The.

Packers.

Sigh...

But, it is.

Why is Barkevious Mingo the most acceptable and normal name on this list?

there is no white equivalent to the word nigger.