Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums,

How can i keep my shit together when im high on thc? The only reason why i rarely smoke in public because i always fear to burst out laughing in the middle of the street or in class at uni. Though i really wish to give a lecture a try while under the influence of cannabis. My eyes ALWAYS get bloodshot though and im afraid i wont be able to focus on class/lecture because i feel like EVERYONE knows.

Recommendations?

I get the same way man. My advice is don't go to class high.

Don't go to class high unless you want to fail school.

If you have trouble controlling yourself in public when you are high, then don't smoke weed and go in public. There isn't any trick to learn. Either you can do it (I certainly can) or you can't.

Also get some eye drops for your red eyes

I think the key of remaining calm/cool under the influence of cannabis is simply to not care whether people know or not.

I know this is not related but I just infused coconut oil with cannabis and now i'm not sure how to consume it besides spooning the shit out of it.

Eye drops, friend. Although it's probly best you don't smoke before class. Don't listen to me though. I smoke before all my classes

Reading people's experiences they score straight A's in their exams while being stoned made kinda curious

You're obviously an inexperienced smoker... the more you smoke the less this stuff happens.

Edibles. Or cbd to knock down the goofy.

Yep i am. I roll 0.3g joints and used to smoke only as a 'reward' for something well done. Though i really want to be functioning and cool while blazed in the public. The last time i was stoned during the day righr in public it took all my focus and concentration to remain calm. Cant imagine being productive during class if all im thinking about is to remain calm and not laugh my ass off because i think shit when i see other peoples faces while high.

>high on thc
kek

There is a time and a place for being stoned. The middle of class is not it.

This.
I go to class high but thats probably part of the reason I'm barely passing.

How do you guys deal with the fact that your red eyes instantly give you away? Im racially mixed (jewish-tatar-slavic) and my eyes are look pretty fucked up sober already (snake-like). Whenever i smoke they turn into red slits which looks fucking grotesque and inhuman. It feels so uncomfortable to look the lecturor/prof in the eyes when im high (i imagine this scenario).

Pic related. Sober

i do fine in uni and go to class high all the time. but ive been smoking since freshman year of high school so im used to being in public stoned all the time

went to class high as fuck every day for the last 3 years of uni and graduated with highest honors. chill out.

Tomorrow ill give it a shot. Also bump.

how do you get this random bursts of laughing? i had this in the beginning but now since years i'm basically just stoned, no more super exciting body high or happiness. i mean its still not too bad, but i miss the old effects

By being a total noob who smokes 0.3g throughout the course of 4 days.

so once you've smoked for a while you'll never have it again? too bad

You will have it again if you make a t-break for a month.

hmm, i've had t breaks before and they didn't change that much except i suck at smoking bowls after not having it done for a while

sure

Bump. Keep the discussion going.