What grinder does Sup Forums recommend

what grinder does Sup Forums recommend

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01IF92J0Q/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The kind that grinds.

It's getting a bit late for zimnica

Grindr

long time stoner here. for me i've had a million grinders in my day but a cheap plastic one is the only one that survived the times. i've dropped metal ones and cracked em in half or busted the alignment and won't grind. they get suuuuper gunked up too and can be a pain. Now i use my fingers, little scissors, or a little hatchet i have that i use a cutting board as a rolling tray and a platform to chop on. those seem to be the more reliable and cheaper options.

eh what is this for? what you grind with? drugs?

I have a space case and it works very well. Try to make sure to crab a grinder with a kief catch. Most important

of course
if you've never ground drugs, you don't belong in this thread

this: amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01IF92J0Q/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Small nifty little thing, great for concealment, is airtight, have a pollen filter like one in OP pic, infact it is the exact same as that one just not gold.

None you fucking hippy. Do heroin like a real man. You are a bigger asshole than Vince fucking Vaughn

None, stop being a faggot.

fuck that for a laugh i want to smoke my bud with my kief u nigger

(and it's not really fucking expensive)

I just use a 5 dollar electric coffee grinder and a variac. It's lasted me 10 years a different I use it 3x a day.

same fag

How about a thumb and forefinger you lazy fuck?

Samefag

Anyone knows if the watch grinder is anygood

No grinder. No rush. No problems.

why would i samefag that shit

i dont want to make no pollum hash or anything i just want to smoke my bud as it is you fucking faglord

Heroin is a lot better than weed.. just for the record

>fuck that for a laugh
>do heroin like a real man

Yeah. Well that's like, your opinion man

Works like a charm. Had one for coffee, one for green. If you get a little green in your coffee once in a while, so much the better...

>Futaba

you might as well just end it now