To all vapefags, what first vape should i choose?

To all vapefags, what first vape should i choose?
Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

kangeronline.com/products/kanger-subox-mini-starter-kit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*related

EvoD pens suck dick

eleaf ijust 2

The apple flavored juices normally taste good. There's this one that comes in a Red bottle and it's apple butter flavor it's pretty dank

Get an ego twist and wax carts off the darknet. That way ypu can be a vapefag and get high.

Coolfire IV Plus

Enjoy your anti-freeze.

Just got the itazte vtr given today, is it any good? New to the mouth fedora scene

Have you vaped before (tried it)? make sure it doesn't choke you and make you cough real hard.

kangeronline.com/products/kanger-subox-mini-starter-kit

Nautilus mini with a 20W mod should be great. Was my first vape I had.

Flowermate 5

My first one was from the Evod company and the tank got stuck. I couldn't unscrew it even with a vice and pliers. It's apparently a known issue with those.

>Enjoy your anti-freeze.

Ethylene glycol is not used for vaping. Propylene glycol is used as anti-freeze and lubricant in food processing machinery and is safe for consumption.

Vegetable Glycerine is used in cake mixtures to make cake moist. It is also safe for breathing as a vapor.

Both of these components are used in movie making sets where smoke is needed, because we can't have our A-listers breathing anything unsafe.

What about Acetyn Propiniol?

I have a tank called the Cleito and it's from the same company. It has an issue where after refilling it a few times, it will leak from the vents at random times.

It can be fixed by sticking a q-tip down to the bottom every other week to soak up the fluid that collects there. I don't know if that's considered a normal thing for tanks to do but it's a problem with that one.

Isn't kanger the company who has huge reliability and quality issues ?

It's the cheapest stuff around. They have Chinese level quality where if you buy one it might be complete shit that falls apart just by opening the package, or it might be perfect and last you forever. Whether or not you should get one depends on if you're willing to gamble $20.

They just make shit vapes and there's too many clones around

If you're going to join the fedora lifestyle, buy from fasttech, get yourself an innokin cool fire 4 as it's awesome priced

>Acetyn Propiniol

"custard notes".. no, do not use any vapor products containing this, as popcorn lung is a distinct possibility.

I make my own that uses no flavor. I use just VG and a little nicotine. It tastes fine, and i never get tired of the flavor.

A liter of 100mg/ml costs about $85.00 and a gallon of VG costs about $25.00. I can make $3,000 worth of vaping e-liquid for $110.00

1oz = 30ml
1 gallon = 128 oz
128ea+ -- 30ml bottles @ you name the price

How much are we talkin there, my budget is round about 50-60€ with liquid included.

Graduated glass beaker set from Ebay and empty 30ml bottles for less than $30.00

Well a friend of mine got the subbox mini and it exploded while charging, i dont want that in my house.

Does the UK require you to use pre-filled cartridges?

>What about Acetyn Propiniol?

None of the food flavors were ever intended to be breathed into your lungs. Just because something is safe for your esophagus and stomach doesn't mean it is safe for your bronchial tubes and lungs.

I recommend use of no flavors added.

My brother in law owns a vaping store, says Kanger is absolute shit.

Just one opinion.

My top box mini is pretty great honestly

Maybe you should work on getting some skills and and gf before you get an addiction user.

Propylene Glycol can be found in various common household items. Amongst others, these include:

Asthma inhalers
Pet food
Medical products used orally, injected or as topical formulations
Beauty products, including make-up, shampoo and baby wipes

Evic VTC mini + uwell Crown for premade coils.

I pretty much started with what you have pictured. It wasn't satisfying flavor wise and I eventually settled on a griffin tank with the rx200 mod. Haven't looked back.

Smoke boiling water you fucking faggot

Just got a Smok HPriv, shits great but I'm just smoking as much with vaping on top.

Just skip the vape and go straight to cock you faggot.

But we should expect OP's zero experience in coilbuilding. Zephyrus v2 is also a nice, durable tank with big capacity for 22mm tanks. Has additional RBA and that's how I turned from buying premade coils to making them by myself

unless you're trying to quit smoking, don't fucking bother.

Just go straight to sucking dick, you're already on the way anyways.

true.. i went from what he had to a dripper and learned how to make coils, then went to griffin and an avocado. it was a progression to be sure

Not in the U.K and no i can vape petrol if i wanted to.

Kind of funny the first thing you equate that with is a robot dick. Sorry you care so much mate.

just get a pax 2 and be done with it.

I had the Zephyrus v1 and the TBA head was a bitch to build on. I've go a Kayfun v5 now and it's much better.

Depends what u want and what for are you vaping. I bought my 3rd vape a year ago which wascool fire 4 plus and iv had the basic pen type vape before aswell as kanger emow which got me into more advanced vaping. Cool fire has premade coils wich are reasonable price and one lasts 2 weeks as minimum. Reasonable price, solid build, good vape.

I've started from ijust 2, then vtc mini and zephyrus v2, changed for griffin and rx200 (3 days of using at 80W). Now my final setup is rx200 with limitless plus. What about smoking? I've quit year ago, so I can't say it was caused by a vaping hype

Agree

I started down the road to vaping way back in the early days when all you could get were those awful light up cigarette looking ones. It was definitely about smoking cessation for me, and it worked. Haven't smoked in over a year. It also helps curb my appetite for sweets, so double win!

But zephyrus v2 has a bigger base and don't forget it's a RBA, not RTA you can fit 6 wraps dual powered caterpillar coils and shit. It's made for simple builds like twisted wire coils or parallel coils. I haven't had any issues with fitting 6 wraps dual parallel 0,5mm kanthal (2mm ID) on zephyrus v1 base

Looking to upgrade from ijust2 what would you recommend? is there a noticable difference in flavor?

thanks

Been a while since I bought hardware but last I knew, best starter set was the Kanger Subox mini

Swapable 18650 battry with passthrough charging
Decent tank with options for either prebuilt coils or making your own
Acceptable wattage

I would say ijust2 has a bit flat flavor on stock coilheads. Try using 0,5ohm clapton coil to triton 2 which is compatible with ijust2.

Oh I didn't know the base was bigger on the v2. I was just doing standard kanthal contact coils, the problem was the wicking. It would either flood or no juice would get to the wick at all.

Don't buy anything useless. Spend at least $60-80

T H I S

This was my first vape, can confirm it's perfect for beginners.

It comes with everything but a battery, which any seller will be able to sell along with it. It comes with 2 pre-built coils and 1 that you can build yourself. I stick with the pre-builts and just replace them as needed, much easier.

Quads of truth!

Go vape off of a 9mm

smok tfv4 with wismec releux

I've changed my ijust2 for evic vtc mini and zephyrus and i can't say it was a bad choice. You can use standard kanthal coils or ni200 coils (evic provides temp. control required for ni200 and titanium) or make your own coils on rebuildable base. If you want to vape at 50-60w I recommend a spare 18650 battery (sony vtc5 or lg he4)

Come vape off my dick

:(

where can i find thc vape pens?
ive looked around and havent been able to find any

G-pen for example?

$10 hookah pen at the counter at Spencer's

:\

Depends how much you're going to vape, if you like it etc.. Higher PG juices can be a pain in the arse, give me a tight chest so I vape 70/80 vg of home made juice, but they wouldn't work in a basic pen like ecig.

Start with a kanger subox kit, I did. Just buy from a good source.

Place in Canada selling vape juice that gets you high (synthetic THC) . Will ship worldwide too.

You got a link for it dude?

that is dried herbs tho, i assume id need a seperate piece in order to smoke oils?

Don't use synthetic THC. If you're not already an extremely paranoid person you will be after using it habitually. Normal THC does it to some people too, but it's a lot more likely to happen from synthetic stuff.