Would you spend 24 hours in a room with a woman who murdered someone in exchange for $10,000?

Would you spend 24 hours in a room with a woman who murdered someone in exchange for $10,000?

Other urls found in this thread:

shuu.de/uQ1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i would do it even for free if she's alyssa

seeing as all girls are weak and small by themselves id do this and i would spend the whole time beating her ass and breaking her back nawmsayn

Given that you use Sup Forums, she's probably stronger then you. She would rape and kill you

>Can someone loan me $10,000?

how often will u ask again?

choke her down, rape her, profit, easy

When you put it like that who WOULDN'T sign up...

no, I refuse to pay that much

I think you forgot the part where she strangles you to death at the end.

as long as she's unarmed sure. I'm 6'3" so she shouldn't be able to harm me.

>inb4 some giant muscled woman

depends on whether or not she has a gun or a blade.

can you fucking stop to post this shit, nobody gives a fuck if she murdered someone u faggot

daily

Can she EVER go on to have a nice normal healthy and productive life? That's the real question, did she know, that in a way she was ending her own life too?

You must be more specific.

If she is currently not in a psychotic episode, I could probably consult her a little and essentially be paid as a psychologist.

Of course I would do that. That is a nice thing.

I can get $10,000 for raping a woman for 24 hours?
I'd do it for free!

why/who did she murder and can I smash??

better than tinder! plenty of horny college sluts of your city on shuu.de/uQ1

Of course, why would I be afraid of a woman?

As long as I check out with body fluids in places I've never thought possible, I think I could go smiling.

Like my wife is just fucking insane and might kill me without getting body fluids in strange ass places...

she's way too young for a lifetime sentence.
the system is just fucking stupid, if you don't wanna sentence them to death you should let them have the possibility to came out and live like a normal person.
lifetime prison as a punishment is just moral torture and for a 15yo is fucking insane.

What's the story behind her?

I have done it for free. I was also her defense witness and they are still have no suspects in the asshole's death.

she is so beautyful

I guess death by snu snu is better than getting killed by your wife

>bragging about how big you are on a Japanese image board

She would make you her bitch.

not really bragging. average height is a bit on the high side here in scandinavia so it's not that special. just saying i'd be fine

Seriously. Adults have commited murder and didn't even get life