Chaucerian Myth/Dungeon Synth

Chaucerian Myth here. Never been on this site before, but a friend of mine said that people are somewhat aware of my music here, so I thought I'd check it out. If you have any questions for me, you can ask them. Otherwise, this can just be a Dungeon Synth thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cJwL0DQhtLs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hi Chaucer

anyone heard this yet? Sounds like it'd make a great silent horror movie soundtrack

Love your stuff man

Why do I see this album posted here so often?

I've listened to your canerbury tales quite a bit, it's one of my favourite dungeon synth records, eben though it's not in the usual vein of the genre. Are you working on anything else at the moment?

I use your album all the time for D&D ambience

good work lad, great stuff

Have you ever been to /x/

Reeves tale is pretty dope

I bought your 4 hour thing and the one that was after that

it's breddy good

I quite like your stuff, OP.

There weren't synthesizers in night times you dumbasses

Dungeonsynth btfo

Good, it's been ages since we had a decent DS thread.

Your album was one of my favourites of last year, keep up the good work.

Thank you. I really appreciate it! The third full length will be dropping soon.

Shit you got me

I haven't. This is my first time on this site, and I've only been here. May or may not check out more of it in the future.

I couldn't tell you. When I heard people were posting it, it surprised me, too. I'm very grateful, for it, though.

I released a second full-length, Troilus and Criseyde in January, and I'm actually almost finished with a third full-length album about The Book of Margery Kempe. I'm really glad you like The Canterbury Tales. It was certainly a labor of love for me.

I'm glad you find my album has some practical use! I love D&D so this is all good news to me! Thank you for your kind words!

Thank you. I rather like that one, myself.

Amazing album. Definitely agree with you about it making a good soundtrack, and thank you for the nice words. I'm glad people are still enjoying my music.

You can reply to more than one person per post btw

Damn. Live and learn, I guess.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cJwL0DQhtLs

I'm just now listening to Troilus and Criseyde, really enjoying it so far! The next one is going to be great too, for sure.

No, don't. Keep away from it. It will either suck you in and destroy your life or you will instantly be grossed out by the amount of rude and evil people that dwell on these sites.

Sounds like good advice. I've heard this from several people, actually.

Thanks! Troilus and Criseyde was interesting because it represented a concerted effort to be more focused - the opposite of The Canterbury Tales. It was actually a really challenging album to put together.

Yeah. It is good advice. This is not a place for sane and happy men. And even if you are sad and broken, seek help, don't dwell on these boards.

How do you guys feel about Blood Tower? Just put out a split with Apothecarium that's pretty good, and Satanic Abortion isn't too shabby if you're into the noisier side of things. Haven't talked to Billy in a while but he's got some good things going on with his Moonworshipper label.

I've been a huge fan of Blood Tower's S/T for a while now. I need to listen to their other material.

Yeah "A night of fine wine.." is really good as well. I liked the fairly simple compositions of the self titled but there's more layers and atmosphere as releases go on.

what do ya'll think of Erang?

What are you doing for the black lives matter movement?