Can anyone explain to me like im fucking a 5 year old what fire is made of?

can anyone explain to me like im fucking a 5 year old what fire is made of?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N1pIYI5JQLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fire is a chemical reaction in which heat and light in the orange-red spectrum are released due to the inherent energy stored in the mass of an object being released through combustion.

Light

i said like im a 5 year old

Just. Pure. Energy.

you see, fire -- shit man, be careful, she's only 5 you better go easier than that -- is not a tangible substance but is rather a visual -- do you want a towel for the blood? -- effect of energy being released from the chemical bonds of whatever's being burned -- is it my turn yet?

It's an evil spirit set free because you aren't doing your homework.

its made of rainbow and magic puff that comes from God's power.

Okay

Fire is hot, don't go near it.

top kek

if you actually have to explain to a 5 year old, and they don't know about molecules or anything

everything in the world is held together by very very tiny little rods, and these rods contain a lot of energy. when you light something on fire, you start breaking them, and all the energy goes free. this energy makes the air so hot that more rods start breaking. when a lot of them break at the same time, it's so hot that you can actually see the energy, manifested as light.

It's energy coming out of something burning. Burning is when a molecule is broken down by adding an oxygen atom.

Kek

hot gasses. Those gasses are so hot, they glow, just like how metal glows when you heat it.

Fire Bad.

Frankenstein Monster

i like this one

hahahaaha wtf no
where the fuck do you go to school
inexcusable unless you're 7

>like im fucking a 5 year old

Am I the only one that caught this?

>can anyone explain to me like im fucking a 5 year old what fire is made of?
Yes, Feynman can

youtube.com/watch?v=N1pIYI5JQLE

Pedophile! Don't fuck 5 year olds and ask what fire is!

no

>fucking a 5 year old

nope top kek

Gasses that are so hot, they give off light. Like when the stove gets red-hot, except flames are not made of metal. The different colors come from the different materials. The shape come from the hot gases being less dense than the surrounding air, making the gas rise.

>i said like im a 5 year old
Technically, you didn't.

1) You wrote, not said
2) You actually wrote
>fucking a 5 year old

/thread

Gas, made up of particles from w/e is burning. It glows cause it's hot. All things glow if hot enuf.

De facto, fire is nothing more than the stored energy of the sun in a tree or any other organic substance being sent back into space.

I learned that on DMT so it must be somehow right.

Think of dry ice. When you put it in room temperature you see vapor "smoke" coming off of it and dispersing into the air. That process is called sublimation, and it's similar to what happens when something like wood burns. Everything is constantly offgassing, even if you can't see it and even if it happens really really slowly. Offgassing is when the oxygen/nitrogen/hydrogen/temperature/other sources of chemical or physical reaction are causing a material to combust. This happens slowly as in evaporating water, or rusting metal. This also can happen very fast, like with an explosion, or burning wood.

It's all just a chemical reaction with SOMETHING. Typically oxygen.

Its like the energy trapped inside shit becomes pretty colors and head cuz you ignited it

CH4 (g)
+

2O2 (g)
+

heat

CO2 (g)
+

2H2O (g)
+

heat

It's not actually known what fire is. "A kind of plasma" is the best explanation you'll find in the science literature, and a lot of speculation.

Also nice freudian slip. Pervert.

It isn't made of anything like wood or water
It's energy and light and all that shit you can touch but isn't solid

Why would you fuck a 5 year old creep

its the hot particles that have enough energy to:
leave the thing thats burning
radiate in the form of visible spectrum radiation

Hot shiny gas

I'm guessing someone who needs things to be explained to like a child is probably someone who doesn't type or speak in a technical way because they can't communicate like an adult. Just my guess.

heated gas from the burning object... it is emitting light because of the heat.
Depending of the burning object chemical components the flame will have different colour.

Plasma.

This is kind of correct.... Not so much the "being sent back into space" part. But it is a release of stored energy, which ultimately probably came from the sun.

Fire is not "made of" anything.

It's simply what's left of the Universe after Earth, Water, and Air have been removed.

fire bad - fire kills the man

Cool explanation.

How else is life in ancient Greece going, mister Aristoteles?

kek

i think the thread Is a cover up from the fact that OP is a pedo.