The deep web sucks. It's slow and there is nothing good on it

The deep web sucks. It's slow and there is nothing good on it.

Prove me wrong.

honestly i think it's monitored than the surface web and you can already find anything on the deep web on the surface web. i suppose it's good for people in countries that restrict internet though

Why is that woman on the alter table?
You don't offer people to him, goodness you suck at this.

Edgy deep web pic

This
and this
/THREAD

the deepweb isn't just for entertaining purposes, so stop crying.
but you can do other stuff there, like order drugs ;)

Looks like the Anton Lavey's documentary bullshit

how do you order drugs?
do you pay and then wait the good people deliver
or they send drugs and then do you pay them

How idiot a guy must be to not find drugs on his own neighborhood

Was browsing and came across pedo scat torture....I don't wanna go back.

It was posted here a few times
>disgusting.webm

But unregistered weapons sound good

from stories,prolly not real, facts and own personal thought. you find a site that sells drugs and you pay in a cryptocurrency ,such as bitcoin, so authorities can't trace it and then you enter in a location and you get fucking shit faced

Ah yes Tumblr, that notorious deep web site...

did it 5 times, they delivered all.
friend did it a few times too. 100% delivery.
it's a little bit like amazon/ebay/whatever, you look at rating and how many ppl already bought there and then you decide if the seller is trustworthy. you shouldn't buy from ppl who only sold

u re right now u can go to second life.. there u can find some ppl to help u to get some nice links

I've gotten a lot of good drugs from the deepweb and by extension that made me a lot of money(not to mention the awesome highs). 100% profit thanks to pure European MDMA i bought and resold.Nodding on real opium that i would of never gotten a hold of otherwise. I love the deepweb.

It's so slow.

Like, mid nineties speeds.

And everything is either a scam, delusion, entrapment or just not worth it since you can get whatever elsewhere. Like seriously, going outside and buying weed is much more simple.

Proving my point. Why would i go to the deep web for underground shit when you can find most of it on the clearnet now. I don't do drugs or CP, so what's the fucking point? I guess to sound edgy

>be me
>visit deep web for things other than drugs and CP
shields katana in leather duster and tips fedora

Fun fact: A LOT of CP is actually hosted on the regular web. Dont ask me how I know this.

I downloaded Tor a while ago just to see what it's like, but how do you actually find anything? Is there some deep web version of google or something or do you know people you share links with?

I compare it to browsing the web back in the mid 90's on a 28K Modem. It's slow, all the web pages are designed crudely, and there's nothing interesting to lookup (except p0rn).

Well we have less 12 edgy kids i think ^^
Also its ffun to talk about conspiracy and stuff without anyone telling us we are crazy and with somepeople believing it

Also gorechan is good

Hidden wiki is a good starting point for intro lurking. Torch is an .onion search engine, and duckduckgo is a pretty good search for .Onion sites

Its well know
There is evenc cp on youtube