How come Sup Forums never talk about this horror kino?

how come Sup Forums never talk about this horror kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SWoNiuLXeaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cause it's a remake of a classic

I thought it was great. Soundtrack is nice

is the original any good? I really liked this one

cuts too close to home

youtube.com/watch?v=SWoNiuLXeaA

It's dogshit

there was quite a lot of threads when it was released

We did talk about it plenty. It's ass.

A well done remake.

It stinks and I don't like it.

I rally like the wijle 80's revival the me
>Maniac
>The last girls
> It Happens
>Inherent Vice
> The devil's house
>Drive
> ...

Inb4 shit taste

Last Girls was a fucking disaster. God damn. I can see how people could like any of those other movies, but what kind of creep likes LG?

How come the director never made anything good again

The original is great and a classic. The remake is great too but for different reasons.

5 seconds

I thought the Maniac remake was alright. I think it really is only noteworthy when compared to other horror films of the past decade.

I love this film the way it is made through a POV perspective of the killer. Also the soundtrack was really based.

This scene gave me the creeps with the way they completely stopped and were just staring at him i.e. the camera and at us as the viewer.

Something that David Lynch would have done.

WTF they cut out the part where she has blood dripping from her head as he imagines.

Also: is it made clear if this killer is a virgin and is terrified of women? Is that why he freaks out when she has sex with him?

because Sup Forums doesn't actually care about good films, all we care about is what we think is bad and talking shit about other peoples tastes.

I don't know if this is a spoiler but anyway, it's basically "Mommy issues the movie". Watch the movie and draw your own conclusions.

This. A good rule of thumb is, if Sup Forums doesn't talk about a movie or doesn't talk a lot about a movie, it means it's because it's generally good and there's nothing to talk about other than, yes, indeed, it's a good movie.

>because Sup Forums doesn't actually care about good films
This isn't true. What about the kino threads where people state how epic MoS and BvS are and how great Snyder's religious symbolism is.

We did, back in 2012.

elliot roger: the movie

he got molested by his mother so he's both scared/obsessed/hateful of women

is this the ending to wilfred?

thanks for the recommendation thread, just finished watching it

the creepshot scenes got my dick hard. am i a serial killer