Is incest wrong under the right conditions?

Is incest wrong under the right conditions?

My girlfriend told me for a few years she used to take care of her dad for a few years.

I was freaked until she explained why.

When she was young her mom passed away. Her dad, due to his high stress high demand job, didnt have time to find another woman.

From her late teens (she was an adult) to her early 20s, her dad started having stress related health issues. So to relax him, she started giving hand jobs and blow jobs to her father every night before bed.

She said they had talk about sex but decided against it because it'd be too intimate. She also said he wouldn't finish on or in her, he'd do it into a tissue.

She stopped when she started dating me.

>pic related, it's her (my cum)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#In_history_and_society
youtube.com/watch?v=A8rUZfQJjPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the literal fuck?

OP, run. Run and do not look back. This is not normal.

I've often wondered why it's so "weird" to have sexual relations with a family member
Why is it so bad that a brother and sister want to have fun? Or a couple cousins?

Now, to have children with each other, that's fucked up because of the health issues and deformations, but just for a couple family members to have fun with one another and relieve some stresses?

this. please.

There's nothing normal about that scenario or the reasoning behind us. You do you, but I'd be running for the hills. There is no way someone like that is emotionally and mentally stable.

>So to relax him, she started giving hand jobs and blow jobs to her father every night before bed.
>She said they had talk about sex but decided against it because it'd be too intimate.

Kek, but his cock in her throat wasn't intimate?

You really think it's that bad? I mean I did too until I realized it was for practical reasons, I kinda was able to put it out of my mind. According to Wikipedia, nannies used to do it to young males to put them to bed.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#In_history_and_society

Less like love making I guess?

Ditch that bitch ASAP shes fucking crazy. Any girl with a sexual relationship with her father (for whatever weird reason) is fucked up mentally/socially etc. You only like her because she gets you off sexually just like her daddio. Either use her as a FWB or gtfo of that relationship. Next thing you know she'll be sucking off your own dad and making excuses about it.

Obvious pasta

I don't know if I can give up a girl as hot as her tho.
God's honest truth user

look man i've been there thats the only reason i'm responding to this thread. Yes she's very attractive and i'm guessing you consider her a little bit "out of your league" but I predict major issues down the road for your relationship. I say just enjoy your time with her but don't expect too much out of the relationship or else you'll be majorly hurt when its over. How does she dress in public? Does she show off her body or dress modestly?

Yes that's fucking bad, wtf

Sometimes she dresses like a bum when we go to get food or grocery shopping or some dumb shit. But when she "dresses up" I always jokingly tell her she looks like a hooker. I never thought anything of it, you think it's a flag?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Friendly reminder.

I am sure her dad loves you.

Great, use that as an excuse to fuck the children you have with her.

Why must you turn this into a website of lies

Actually we're sorta tight. I help him fix shit, as he's not very handy, and we formed a friendship before I found all this out.
If I coukd figure out a way to prove it, I would

did she swallow? how many times did she do it? did it help make him feel better?

Faggot, how can I be a cuck if it didn't happen while we were dating

how did it happen the first time?

So like would it be okay if I gave my mom birthday sex?

Well that's the thing. We are genetically indisposed to be attracted to family members. It's a built in mechanism precisely because it results in fucked up offspring. "Survival of the fittest" coded this into us (this isn't magic -- a brother and sister long removed from each other may be attracted but if they grew up together they will almost always be repulsed by the idea).

The fact that this (allegedly) happened means there's something pretty fucked up with their family situation or mental health.

"Don't put your dick in crazy."

Did you read my post? He didn't finish in or on her. She said it went on from when she was 19 to when we started dating (22). It was pretty much nightly from what she told me.
She didn't go heavy into detail. She said it used to be just back rubs at first, on nights he was in especially bad shape but the day it started she was rubbing his back, stopped, had him turn over and just kinda gave him a hand job. She said he did protest at first but was kinda letting it happen at the same time.

protip. he is still tapping that

>pretty much nightly
You sure she has stopped?

Mate if you're serious and this isn't b8 GTFO especially if she initiated it and wasn't raped or coerced first

She cited some cosmo article or some shit about how men need a release and blow jobs relax them and that sorta shit.
I'm as sure as I can be.

We both got dubs

They're are so many women out there and 90% of them haven't beat off their dads leave this one she's already shown that incest despite the conditions not only doesn't bother her but interests her to some point

You're obviously just making shit up. But sure, I'll tag along.

>So to relax him, she started giving hand jobs and blow jobs to her father every night before bed.
They're both fucking crazy.
A normal father would start seeing prostitutes before he even entertained the thought of doing it with his own daughter.
And a reasonably sane daughter would suggest the same.

More pics of this lovely creature

Do you like/love her?
Everyone has been through some shitty days, why not just give her a chance. Might get a broken heart, but it'll heal

absolutely a flag mate. She dresses like a bum when she's doing mundane tasks because she's lazy. She dresses up in scantily clad clothing to attract attention from men. She clearly enjoyed the attention her father gave her as she sucked his dick. This girl needs constant male attention and will look for it elsewhere when she becomes either dissatisfied or bored with her relationship with you. Do you ever look through her phone or does she hide her phone from you when you are together?

My wife has fucked almost every male member of her family. On her third birthday, after the presents and cake & ice cream, the women cleaned up and then men took her downstairs, took her clothes off, and took turns eating her pussy and putting their cocks in her mouth. Her grandfather went first, then her dad, then in order of age. It was her grandfather, her father, all her uncles and all her male cousins, probably 8 of them total, according to the pictures. The youngest boy was like 6.

This was their family tradition. Any family get together, the guys would gangfuck the youngest girl family member, staring when she was 3. They ate & fingered her until she was 9, and then they started fucking her. They moved on to the next little girl by the time my wife was 11.

She is deeply fucked up. However, she is deeply submissive, does everything I ask, doesn't say shit when I hit her, and has no contact with her family anymore.

She is really into little girls, though, and that's awesome.

Holy kek anons, OP's an cuck,
ABANDON THREAD

Thats pretty fucked up

damn you boner.

Yeah we've been dating for 6 years, this isn't something she just laid on me, it took coaxing and convincing for her to open up
She says she deletes her google history and texts because she likes having it all cleared out of her phone so it doesn't take up memory. She swears it makes it run faster. I had her fb password for a while, nothing to interesting there.
That's a little different and pretty fucked up.

She's got some cute tits, OP. Score.

Yeah, it's a lot different than your situation. IF I had known all that, I'm not sure if I would have called her back, but whatever. Honestly, bro, if you're comfortable with it, fuck Sup Forums's opinion

It's neither normal nor right, but that's no reason to leave her. What's done is done, and it doesn't make her a bad person.

Same af

hahahah shes clearly fucking around on you. You're just some free dick and dinner for this girl. Clearing text messages is not related whatsoever to a phone's processing speed. Just know this girl is wack and I would not bone her with out a condom.

My girl's phone is from like 2006, so yeah, she has to delete her texts regularly

Honestly I'd keep her and raise an incest family.

And they always happen to be empty when she's with you? You think that's a coincidence that she deletes the majority of her texts before meeting up with you?

I agree. Nice titties. any pussy shots?

Hey, wtf, you're going to have a good time with the threesomes and foursomes involving your kids. I just hope you have mainly girls unless you
are bi. (tho boy-girl boy-girl is perfect)

And post the pictures here

It's a cute little thing
I'm not really into that
OK good I'm glad I'm not the only one.
She might be a little messed up but at the end of the day I think she had the best intentions.

My wife's dad used to fuck her when she was little. She said he started when she was 2yo and stopped when she was 12yo, right after her first blood. It's fine because she belonged to him.
Oh, and apparently he fucked his other daughters too.

>She stopped when she started dating me.
That's actually kind of sweet, that she loves you enough to have stopped.

Fuck what anybody says, keep her OP.

Any stories in particular? How did/does she feel about it?

>How did/does she feel about it?
Like it was a good thing. It was a healthy part of their father/daughter relationship. It was such a positive thing she has suggested I do it with our daughters but I don't know.

Sure kid, sure

Hang on to that girl, user, she's a keeper! As a father of 3, I can tell you that any girl who'd help her father with those kinds of issues is a devoted daughter and will make a world-class wife!
>mfw my oldest would do that for me when she was 16.

More?

You have been reading a lot of sex stories online, haven't you, cuck kid?

I don't know, OP user. This is coming from a guy who had a sexual relationship ships with his sister for many years. She's married and has a kid, and I'm in a relationship with a kid, and we still have a our sex when the chance happens.

Look at it like this. Say it wasn't even her dad. Say she was in a relationship with just a random older man before you. How would you feel about that? How would you feel about her admitting to be in a sexual relationship with this older man, and now even though she's dating you and ~says~ they're not sexual anymore, you still know he's always going to be around. ALWAYS. If you and this chick ever get married, she's going to be walked down the aisle by some guys she sucked the cock of before you were ever in the scene.

If you're ok with that, sure. If any of that makes you uncomfortable, dip.

BAM knowledge, son.

nice bAIT

is she from some rural region?

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=A8rUZfQJjPY

Im just gonna go ahead and assume your full of shit

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Bump cause i want to hear more from OP

I don't know. We often have a guy on Sup Forums who tells how he fucked his sister till she found a guy who she married and wanted to stay loyal. He even shows old family pics with her face cut out to prove she exists. I thik there is stuff in some families that's pretty crazy

What was the hottest fuck you ever had with your sister?

Oh, I don't know. That one time I put my dick is her pussy and we fucked?

Serious answer? It's really hard to out my finger on any 'one best fuck' we had. We had a looot of sex and it was all really good.

It shook me reading this and I believe you. I believe your story and if this is indeed true.. You should know and make believe that her family is horrible evil and vile and so are you.
You are disgusting, putrid and an ugly soul.
I truly and sincerely hope you will get hurt.. hurt in ways you cannot even imagine.

Did your mother or father ever found out you both fucked?
How do you think also your wife would feel if you bought this up as part of fantasy?

>she stopped when she started dating me.

Sure she did, pal.

OP, your girlfriend is disgusting and unnatural for even being able to touch her father like that. Do yourself a favour, learn some self respect, and forget she existed.

Incest is not wrong under any conditions except social belief. Incest has no scientific reasons to be wrong, it is natural and seen in nature everywhere. There are NO genetic deformation issues related to incest, in fact there are more birth defects due to women wearing makeup and faking their boob sizes than there are related to incest. Incest is only wrong legally and socially due to brainwashing.

What would you like to hear?

user I swear to God if you don't DP your gf with her dad you're wasting this precious opportunity.

He can't know I know. He would lose it.

I literally fucken lold. Nice b8.

did you even read what I said? You just come here to read what you want to read? gtfo

Got a full set you can post?

Your gf could just tell him something like "user and I are thinking about a threesome and i couldn't think of anyone i trust more than you, daddy. can i tell him about us and could you join us?".

user go for fucking it. Best father in law, IMO.

No one ever found out except one of her friends. And everyone I told her on Sup Forums lol.

If either of our significant others ever found out, it would probably cause issues, since not everyone is into sister fuckery and the sort.

She's a wonderful daughter and will make the perfect wife. Marry her ASAP!

Sure

any better pics of her pussy?

>This! Exactly what I said here:

Go on

>mfw my oldest would do that for me when she was 16.
story please

Okay.. you have to listen to me right now. You gotta leave her, it is wrong and she doesn't see any problem with it. That is a type of mentalness problem. Seek out someone you know, except her, and ask their advice.

What this user said. fukken no

You know how to reverse image search on Sup Forums?

Seconding this user, story time user bumperu

Also, it is common for girls that got raped that she let their partners blow their liad in her face or mouth.

Just file it away for when your old and stressed. A little stress relief shouldn't be a problem

I have issue with it. Honestly, I can understand that it's something people might do, but it's not for me.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

I actually tried a ltr with a chick who used to fuck her stepbrother. She ended up cheating on me just like she cheated on the guy she dated before me.

tell us a story sir!

>Say she was in a relationship with just a random older man before you
But it's different since it was her father. He made her and loved her more than anyone could. He owned her before he gave her to me so it was his right to fuck her.