>tfw dreams

But did you check in?

tfw no gf

Unfulfilled and lonely

>tfw no f

she was too old for this
should've shot this scene back in s1

>tfw your life is burning before your eyes

>tfw actual genuine Catholic women in Australia who aren't filipinas or Indians are rarer than leprecauns

Seriously, I went to Catholic school, every girl was a slut. I just want a girl who's serious about religion, they don't exist any more. Might as well become a Priest.

waiting for my dad to die so i can be with my hot tranny friend without having to explain to him that the best type of girl has a dick and that cis women are obsolete

I wonder what it's going to be like to live the rest of my life alone, I'm trying to see the benefits in this

I have a gf. It's not that great, I'm considering breaking up with her. She was a virgin which was what I thought I wanted, but she's boring in bed, just lays there, and only wants it 2 times a week, which is 6 times a month counting cunt bleeding week. Tired of her making me feel like shit.

>I suffer with a virgin gf I personally got to deflower

I fucking hate normies

>she's boring in bed, just lays there, and only wants it 2 times a week
Yep, sounds like a woman

>pepe's smug phase finally came to an end when he realised he still does not have gf

>hot girl in yoga pants walking in front of me
>Haha this reminds me of the cunny spam
>But I better stop looking or people think I'm a pedo
>Just one glimpse

>tfw asexual but still strongly desire a romantic relationship
>tfw so insecure about this that i've actively rebuffed people who have come onto me

I must have crossed paths with a hundred thousand girls but not a single one has thought to approach me. how does that even happen? I'm not even fat

>I must have passed a hundred thousand cars but not a single one has ever driven me
Weird how things work huh?

what the fuck does that mean that is the worst analogy i ever seen

Please no bully.

no one approaches strangers outside of staged youtube videos, you only do that in pick up bars and clubs

This is so stupid I'm pretty sure it's not even a good analogy but fuck it was hilarious so it passes

how many have you yourself approached?

I have no interest in being in a relationship with anyone

zero because I'm a loser beta I expect everyone to say no

>I must have passed a hundred thousand trees but not a single one has ever climbed me
Weird how things work huh?

try then? it can't really get worse, nothing to lose

>never approach women
>I cant get a gf if women dont approach me ;_;

literally elliot rodgers logic

I could get publicly humiliated
I have crippling anxiety

thanks for making me feel better about myself user
jesus fucking christ

ah yes, crippling anxiety, it's literally a meme disorder

do you see this? do you see this post? read it. read it again. read it as many times as you need in order for you get it in your head that THIS is why you fail.
YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO CHANGE
>YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO CHANGE

>le be yourself meme

obviously being YOU has not worked, and will never work. that's why you need to change. but only you can do it.

there's the door user. there's the door. will you walk through? I can't hold you hand and guide you. you need to navigate this. you need to navigate your life

change what wtf I'm doing my best already
aside from asking out girls but that's because I need friends before a gf

>talking with girl from uni long distance over summer
>meet with much cuter girl from my hometown that goes to same uni that seems more compatible
>feel guilty about making any moves with new girl

you doing something about that? or have you just given up already and going to spend the rest of your miserable days shitposting? or are you just delusional and think things will change on their own

your best isnt good enough

C U C K

im taking a speech class

literally no one but you cares, all thats going to happen is she'll say "thanks but I have a boyfriend" and thats it