The clash of two meme teams

The clash of two meme teams

I think that general was enough

2nd for benis

Will players like Shakiri, Xhaka etc. leave their respective teams to play for kosovo now?

Shaqiri said that he's considering Kosovo if Swiss dont have him as captain/alternate

>#ForcaKosova
what did they mean by this

>finland loses against a country that has never played a competitve match and who have a fucking chicken nugget on their flag
Going to be great.

One of the Finnish players chose not to play today because he wants to play for Kosovo in future.

Just NATO my shit up.

>and who have a fucking chicken nugget on their flag
kek

>One of the Finnish players chose not to play today because he wants to play for Kosovo in future.
good riddance 2bh

nice :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Basically this.

Life as a Finn is suffering.

Apparently they're not allowed to. Since Kosovo became a member before the Euros, any player that played in it isn't eligible to switch, since they had enough chance to turn down callups for their current nation.

He was one of our best players.

>Kosovo

it will be great memefest when we play them. expect epic trolling by fans of both sides

S U O M I
U
O
M
I

Ebin :D

EN ITKE!!!!

Xhaka confirmed he'll play for the Swiss. He also is ineligible now ANYWAY.

was there ever a kosovo flag on Sup Forums?

oh fug time for an embarassing loss :D

Reminder Kosovo shouldn't exist

Not until 2009, no.

Ohfugg spoonful in muh pants

kill me

I think if you post from Kosovo you'll get shown as Europe or Unknown.

Thanks for Januzaj :^)

>I'm unironically listening to Memeiko vs Ebinn :DD instead of Sheepshaggers vs Memedovia

VITTU EREMENKO

I'm pretty sure he could switch.

>yuromenkö

YEAAAAHHH BOIIII

ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI ARAJUURI

ARAJUURI

A GOAL!

Wew lads

EEPPISTÄÄÄÄÄ VITTU VITYTU

>bombed village of Kosovo

HOLY SHIT WE ACTUALLY SCORED A GOAL

GIMI GIMI GIMI

i am so drunk

I thought Kosovo were playing vs Portugal tomorrow

This team has literally never even trained together. 5 of the players only heard they could play this morning.

Yep. Not getting hopes all up based on this game.

They are. This is the B team playing

Finland would probably score anyway. Pnishi's pretty shit.

>mfw most of the Kosovo players played for the youth teams of other European nations
>the moment they could play for the country their parents were born in, they immediately switch
Ah yes, multiculturalism works

Blame NATO for bombing their country

Tbh the only ones that could have started for us, and chose to play for another team were Rakitic and Petric.

you get serbia or albania depending on ISP

Are you from Kosovo?

There's a kosovan flag in bet i've seen. Right fucking bellend.

Jersey > Kosovo

PENALTY

JUST WHEN I WAS FALLING ASLEEP FROM BOREDOM

FINLAND WILL NEVR WIN

I TRIED SO HARD

NOTHING EVEN MATRESS

Ni kan inte ens vinna mot Kosovo..

>finland doesn't lose
Unbeliveable.

T b h I'm glad we at least drawed

Good result. It was almost like a home game for Kosovo.

Kerrosateria kokiksella, kiitos

why is Finland so shit at football
fuck

Can you ryssäs just bribe FIFA so Eremenko can switch over to russia's NT? i don't ever want to see that useless cunt in a Finland shirt again