Pretty soon, everyone is going to be able to have blue eyes. What does Sup Forums think of this?

Pretty soon, everyone is going to be able to have blue eyes. What does Sup Forums think of this?

stromamedical.com/page/patient-info-faq

sorry, i'm out of fucks to give

dis 2bh

>Burning your fucking iris to get blue eyes
That's stupid.

>this is important

bitches can't compete with my green eyes

And suddenly my green eyes become the indisputable best. Dark enough to be masculine, colourful enough to be human.

Feels good man

I guarantee it will be big news in a few years.

>inb4 tons of weebs just get one eye done

tfw you aren't even allowed to keep your racial phenotypes to yourself

the worst part is that somehow the left will spin this to mean that it's the blacks who are oppressed because they have to live up to our standards even though what's happening is the dilution and eradication of our racial identity

good thing
I hope all brown people do this.

>30 years from now
>you have a child with your white, blue-eyed wife
>the child comes out half black
>you demand a paternity test, thinking she cheated on you
>you are the father

well it gives me even more proof that non-whites are massive self-hating faggots that wish they were white
good
i'll laugh at them
myself i'll keep natural and keep my brown eyes i like them thank you very much

kek'd

based attitude on this

It's like those Korean and Chinese beauty surgeries. You'll look good, but your children will still be genetic garbage.

your children grow up as humble ugly ducklings and then you fix them as a graduation gift

i wish i was born 70 years ago

or preferably not at all

>Pretty soon
You can have it right now. The difference between blue eyes and other colors is lack of melanin.

>you will never learn C on old school computers in a Scandinavian university

I envy the fuck out of those OG turbo-nerds.

cool i can get my baby blues back

and be white xd

I want my irises red so I can be a tsundere or the jigoku shoujo grill or maybe sasuke. No incision though.