Sup faggots

Sup faggots,

How does it feel to know Ive had sex with over 1000 women?

It feels
i dont feel nothin
but congrats

Statistically, even using protection you must have caught some STDs my hues is siphylus

Virgin detected

I feel sorry for you and hope that you'll find the right one before you die of HIV

feels good, man.

you jelly, virgin boy?

Judging by your looks, I don't think you can honestly call them all "women."

ohhhhhhhh burn,

Why you mad, virgin?

I think you misspelled men

Which you fantasize alot about having sweaty bum sex with.

dude,not because we say you might have an std it means we jealous
i mean i could not give more fucks
and dude,for your safety check urself

Manlet with wee willy winkie syndrome.

actually yea i like niggas, im a top. straight sex is boring as fuck

goat vagina doesn't make it woman

Simmer down there, Gaylord Fairy

you made this post a few days ago
you still havent given us any proof
cool story bro
ive fucked 10 billien chicks

insecure faggot detected

It's great that you've fucked a bunch of whores. You look like white trash.

how many were black you filthy coal burner

u mad, virgin?

How does it feel to know that I have sex with more women in a week than anyone here will in their lifetime?

Why is this fucking thread appearing at a daily basis?
Is this always the same guy posting this shit?
Get a life and some actually pussy faggot.

You sound like a narcissistic egocentric insecure loser. You have a low self esteem deep down and perhaps Sup Forums is where you believe people inferior to you are at, so you post this picture of you and try to make yourself feel better by awaiting ''rage'' or reaction from people thus validating your own self-worth and making you feel better about yourself.
You are weak though, an inferior loser who seeks validation.
This is coming from a 23 year old man who has had a handful of relationships only with women I considered important and felt love towards.
You repulse me.
You also look very average at most and this is coming from someone who is bluntly speaking the truth.

Walking STD detected

These virgins are mad.

Oh look it's this douchebag again. I assume by "1000 women" that's the nickname of your left hand?

must all be girls that are as attractive as you are. Thanks for taking one for the team buddy.

Or you are posting pictures of your friend who gets on your nerves and perhaps the reaction towards him is you trying to make yourself feel better.. is it that?

All corpses I assume.

Didn't you die in 2012 and only exist in a membrane of space scientists created on a server

What do you say to that?

Go plug your face back into the charger dock, and when you are fully charged, come back to this thread and suck on this 9 inch limp cock.

faggot detected

I actually don't give a single flying fuck, I'm a grand wizard

Fuck u op

Family doesn't count

Good for you!

He's a terrible lay. 3 pumps and it was all over. At least he told me I'm pretty :)

You fucking whore, he told meeeeee I was prettiest. He even put a ring on it you ugly cunt!!!!

I volunteer to be 1001

how does it feels to have HIV
>kek'd you YOU FUCKING attaching whore

how does it feel that nobody gives a shit

That prince charming is mine you fat bitch, I don't give a fuck about your ring. He gives me three good pumps and the gets to eat cheesy tit sandwiches. He mine, I said mine!!!!!!!

WTF delete this

OP likely has HPV and is at high risk for dick cancer.

No No No, he gave me the three pumps and now I have baby, he's mine.

I call bullshit you crazy bitch. He said I has the best dick sucking lips. He's mine. Fucking bitches.

Oh hell no, user told me he likes skinny bitches the best. He's mine

Op suck my dick well. I will gladly choke-slam whoevers that shit talks about him and implement an all-out weaponry wars against any faggotry

Thanks for your vote user, anything for a supporter.

Dude how does AIDS feel?

you tell me, faggot

user said you handgun is nothing compared to my handy work.

Like I absolutely don't care.

I guess I can't compete with all of these other pretty girls, but I really liked the time you took me to the fair user and our special moment together.

LOL someone archive this thread

Thank you for our special time together at the parade user, I'll never forget you and neither will betsey.

I think...I think I don't care.

How does it feel that none of them came back for more?

Sorry bro family members and prostitutes don't count

Virgin detected

Ha i've had sex with 10,000 Men & Women & Children

Ben Glater

If you leave me user I kill stuffy.

How's your mom feel about you bringing all these guys back to her house so they can fuck you in your ass?

I fucked your mom's asshole

user said prostitutes always count.

user whats your secret, how do you get all thes hot bitches. I want to be just like you.

lol Michael?

Sisters, mothers, cousins, aunts, and grandmothers don't count you inbred cuck

Its like this, you just take them in your arms whisper something romantic like "lets fuck baby, or baby it was pay day and I just want to spend this 7 dollars on you." It works every time.

Luke from Vacaville, CA?

Damn you sure do know how to sweet talk the ladies lets go back to my place baby.

Fuck you bitch he's mine.

tick tick took tick took took took tick