Amalgam filings

Amalgam filings.

Are they doing anything wrong?

Fuuuuark me with those contacts and contours. You can already see the gingivitis nigger.

It's called Google

google or not, shit looks straight out of mexico city with a drunk dentist. they ain't keepin those teeth long.

A dentist once said the two different metals in amalgams can create a mild battery-like affect. This affects the pH of the moth, allowing bacteria to thrive and causing dental problems.

He was kind of freaky though, so I do not know if it is true or quackery.

lmfao, they over-prepped the lingual side, and not enough amalgam. First year dental student and I can prob do a better restoration.
Nigga got his dental license at the local costco or some shit.

I might have done those

OP, did you get those done at the flea market on Shepherd Dr. in Houston?

Galvanism. It's true. Your saliva acts as the battery in between.

Idk about the pH and bacteria, but it sure as hell would damage the pulp.

FUCK!! how do you floss????

The electrolytes in your saliva?

Anything other than ceramic fillings means you are doing something wrong.

>tfw noone does amalgam fillings in your country
Only resin fillings.

Sorry, I got a stroke there. Your saliva acts as the electrolyte between the anode and cathode (the two opposing fillings).

QUADS

looks like it'd make flossing a bitch

fuck off with your bad bait
> no one uses resins for fillings

The dentist sure is a thug and a badass.

Flossing is bad for your gums, and provides little benefit over rinsing with Listerine. Orbit chewing gum is better for removing food particles than flossing.

Ph is acidity, which has nothing to do with metal or electricity. And there are already bacteria in the mouth, good idea that help break down food.. U nglich reel gud 2

Complete fucking bullshit.

*good ones
Oh the irony

Dude that metal is straight up poison in your mouth. Why do you think he wears gloves and a mask shoving that shit in your teeth? You should be getting that white filling out it.

Like you even brush your teeth.

Yep, it seems whenever I touch my fillings with a metal utensil, i always get a sharp electric zap

>pretends he knows what hes talking about

en_wikipedia_org/wiki/Amalgam_(dentistry)

> Dental student

Good, keep learning. Maybe one day you'll be less retarded.

Absolute bullshit. The amount of fucking food I floss out from between my teeth AFTER I brush is ridiculous. And it smells like shit. I'm a proud flosser. And gum is horrible for your teeth. Fuck off with your shit b9

Dipshit. Gum designed to pull shit out of your teeth is bad for your teeth?

Holy fuck, what backwards 3rd world witch doctor made those fillings? Like, even assuming your ass doesn't live in the 21st century, so you don't primarily use composites, were these party-poured from a foot away? No matrices? no floss check? none of them black white and gray finishing strips with the french looking name? c'mon son!

Amalgam = mercury
You do not want a lot of it in your mouth for a long time.
Competent dentists in the US are all switching to non-metallic synthetic filling materials and replacing people's amalgam fillings with one of the new materials as they degrade.

OP: You are not Shane MacGowan, but you are trying.

W-what's wrong with Mexico City?

>believes marketing claims

Good lord, I have seen Chinese solder joints that look better than those fillings!
This is why DIY dentistry never caught on.

Yeah, those claims... stop while you think you're ahead.

>raisin
>resin
not the same thing, kid