Why doesn't America and Russia join forces to defeat ISIS instead of going it alone

why doesn't America and Russia join forces to defeat ISIS instead of going it alone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2NkjNvwuaU
youtube.com/watch?v=ByomIJf5n9w
bipartisanreport.com/2016/10/25/breaking-fbi-launches-official-investigation-into-donald-trump-political-bribes-details/
nydailynews.com/news/national/lawsuit-accusing-trump-raping-girl-13-december-hearing-article-1.2828413
abc7ny.com/politics/new-york-judge-decides-trump-university-case-will-go-to-trial/1309947/
lawnewz.com/high-profile/we-investigated-donald-trump-is-named-in-at-least-169-federal-lawsuits/
counterpunch.org/2014/09/19/how-the-us-helped-create-al-qaeda-and-isis/
democracynow.org/2004/6/10/ghost_wars_how_reagan_armed_the
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/war_stories/2004/06/reagans_osama_connection.html
youtu.be/10sm-Cf5MG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that is what trump wants to do

Because the Cold War is cold.

Putin waiting for trump prez then it's go go go. Hillary will be dropped from a stealth bomber on Islamic Borg cube and will return to hell from where she came.

because your mom. also, they don't agree on who should be in power after ISIS is defeated. Russia wants to keep its own puppet in place, bashar al assad. while the US would like al assad to piss off, so they can put their own puppet instead of him.

There is a lot of money to be made when at war. There is no initiative to ever stop having them. It's what evil does

>4 posts
>out of which 2 dubs and 1 trips

damn, this is now officially a dubs thread OP, can you feel it??

no pls no. lets keep on track

son, are you kidding?? do you realize the beauty of a dub-contemplating post getting dubs ITSELF?

shit son, if this post is dubs i'll post a pic of my dick to celebrate my third dubs in a fucking row

fuck...

Vote Trump and they will.
Vote Hillary and not only will they not join forces, but they'll go to war.

sheeeeeiiiiiiiiit... dubs are dubs i guess, time to get my dick out

jews

Russia doesn't give a shit about ISIS except for propaganda purposes. Actually look at a map of Russia's airstrikes in Syria and its all pro west rebels and nowhere near ISIS territory. Right now Russia wants to keep anything around that makes the west look bad.

Putin wants Trump to get in power because Trump is such a fucking retard that Putin will be able to outsmart him and manipulate him.

You dumb fucking cuck. Clinton is garbage but Trump has no plan for anything and is borderline retarded.

this is what they are already doing you dumbfuck

The age old rhetoric of, "I don't like your way of life and even though you don't encroach on our way of life I want to kill you.". Quite frankly they both need to die asap.

>all pro west rebels
youtube.com/watch?v=p2NkjNvwuaU

>Clinton is garbage but Trump has no plan for anything and is borderline retarded.

Actually according to Comey Hillary is the one that is border lined retarded.

Putin stated on camera that he's not interested in interfering with us election. But later stated on a hot Mike that he would never work with that split tailed lying cunt Hillary Clinton and in fact he wanted to grab her by the pussy and hold her under water until she was dead. True story.

Would probably pay up to 50$ to watch that.

Grabbin her by the pussy, huh?

Hot mike for president 2016

what trump wants to do is hand over syria to assad and putin instead of supporting the kurds
you should maybe start watching the news before being a retard

what trump wants to do is hand over syria to assad and putin instead of supporting the kurds
you should maybe start watching the news before acting like a retard

>borderline retarded
My sides

i feel bad when i see how much disrespect there is ITT for all the magnificent dub succession that happened

you faggots oughtta be ashamed of yourselves

Shit on your dad you limp-dicked cabbage farming cuck

Because the respective oligarchies that rule the two nations either:

1. Hate each other and can't countenance getting along even when the people would be fine with it

or

2. The two groups realize that their tenuous grasp over their populaces is slipping and are using each other to force a cold-war-esque panic to drive us back into line

It's about oil.
The more chaos in the middle east the more russia and USA benefits.
Basically Russia and USA are pounding the shit out of the rich kid in school and we're both getting mad at each other for both punching his nuts.

So we should help the Kurds defeat ISIS/take raqqa? The only way the Kurds would agree to do that is if we promised to recognize them as a free independent kurdistan in return. There's no way we can do that without destroying all relations we have with turkey.

Kurds are terrorists, Assad should stay in power. Muslims cant handel american freedom

says the loser without dubs

check these out, i'm thinking 88, perhaps even trips

99?

well shit, 2 64s in a row, it's something

Check em

still a 64, sorta

Double 5's

What we SHOULD do is help to end the human rights violations and atrocities and do what we can to set up basic functionality in the region and give the power over to democratic vote. Then we need to solve some shit in our own country and stay out of the way for a while

Exactly. Patriotism > Nationalism

Double dubs. Kek.

ow shit son, trip dubs, i can dig that

#makedubsgreatagain

America is ISIS

aw alright, alright; i guess these were my final dubs for tonight fellas. unless this very post is dubs, i'm going ot bed

Because shitskin countries like the USA don't play well with white countries like Russia.

so close..... yet so far. good night fellas, here's some good music for the ones of you who can appreciate it

youtube.com/watch?v=ByomIJf5n9w

Because america and israel don't want Russia bowing up their troops.

one guy wants assad in charge when everyone leaves
the other guy wants him gone

I agree with the whole staying out idea. I just don't think you can force a democracy over there. You either have a strong guy in control who doesn't really support democracy(e.g. Assad), or you have total chaos take over (eg. Gaddafi killed and the resulting Libya mess). I think in this case letting the strong man take over may be a better of the two evils

cause neither cares really about ISIS, Syria is a proxy war that the Russians/Persians and USA/Arabs are fighting for just basically a timeless never ending conflict, there is no real reason for it beyond the fact that these sides have been fighting for generations

That's why I didn't say democracy. I just said democratic vote, as in let the people there choose their government by consensus. If the majority likes the charismatic or popular guy or whatever, let them keep him. If they want democracy, just as well. their choice

What a fucking idiot.

Trump wants to give all of Yuropoor and Asia to Putin and then let him fuck Melania and cum in his face afterwards. He's a little bitch just like all his supporters.

Qatar wants to break Russians monopoly on nat gas to UE
Saudis, Europe and US also want that
The pipeline would go through Syria.
Assad is Russian's last chance (Turkey is coming from behind. Fast.)
Isis is a rogue US weapon (think Afghanistan late 80s and Al Qaeda)
Useful but with a lot of liabilities.
Russians want to destroy it but just to support Assad, not as a main goal, US is torn between destroying and helping them.
Complicated shit.

image related to happened is France a while ago

And Clinton is a crook. She got away with essentially the same thing that they threw a general out of the service for. Only, he didn't even communicate anything classified. He just misused a secure system for unauthorized messages to his secretary. Anyone else would get the book thrown at them but she skates away because of connections

fuck!
I'm an idiot
I thought I saved the gif
I hope someone can post the real gif ...

>And Clinton is a crook.

bipartisanreport.com/2016/10/25/breaking-fbi-launches-official-investigation-into-donald-trump-political-bribes-details/

nydailynews.com/news/national/lawsuit-accusing-trump-raping-girl-13-december-hearing-article-1.2828413

abc7ny.com/politics/new-york-judge-decides-trump-university-case-will-go-to-trial/1309947/

lawnewz.com/high-profile/we-investigated-donald-trump-is-named-in-at-least-169-federal-lawsuits/

don't even get me started about his phony foundation

I didn't say Trump wasn't. He is. I was just saying that Hillary is to put balance on your own post.

We shouldn't vote for either

because their interests in syria are not related to isis, but rather who comes to dominate syria.

it's sad how few think things through
>illusion of choice

Thanks for Correcting The Record™

Clinton
>supports fucking about in Syria
>Wants Assad out
>Breaks Iran/Syria allies
>power vacuum
>Israel happy
>More trigger happy muslims blowing shit up
>Israel cries about Iran, US arms Iranian rebels

Trump
>Fuck Syria
>How d'ya like your civil war now, retards?
>Why have all your men fled?
>US troops come home
>Putin invited over to shoot guns on a ranch
>BBQs
>Trump hotel in Moscow

you're welcome

Raqqa isn't in turkey, they could simply declare that land as Rojava (north syria)
Kurdish independence doesn't necessarily mean that they will take Turkey's territory too.

>Kurds are terrorists
they're the least radical muslims in the middle east
what about assad's human rights violations?

We have choice. The illusion is the "wealthy and powerful" thinking that they have taken it away. We are the power and they fear it so they work hard to have us think we have no choice but them.

>killary hiring all those assassins

ISIS is just larping around the Middle East like they're the 8th century Calphate. Just let them tire themselves out

murica started ISIS
they want the war to continue as its good for business

truth

I'm sure it has already been said, but- you know the U.S. is behind ISiS, right?

my god, you are naive.

stop asking questions. Just listen to the Daily Show and John Oliver and Buzzfeed and vote for Hillary. You dont want a racist, sexist, xenophobic fascist like Trump to win, do you?

>Reagan funded al qeada

no he didnt you EDM listing normie retard

you're dreaming
I wish you weren't
have any politician commit the worst possible corruption act (anything)
>some talking on TV
have welfare cut (more than 50% of Americans get it one way or another)
>shit will go down within hours

yes he did you in-bred mongoloid

ISIS can't be destroyed they'll just come back even stronger. Let Russia handle it the Americans already proved how incompent they are in the middle east.

>Because this image macro I saved from Reddit says he funded Al Qaeda is proof that it is true

The US armed the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan, but that's about as much as you'll get from me.

Hello Harrison

That picture is all fuckin sorts of wrong dude.

You may or may not be thinking of the taliban, which I believe it was Carter who funded during the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.

>The US armed the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan
and so it began

counterpunch.org/2014/09/19/how-the-us-helped-create-al-qaeda-and-isis/

No he didnt. Al Qeada was funded completely by Osama bin Laden and other muslim forces. Part of their entire philosophy is that they cant recieve aid from non Muslim infidels

You clearly dont know the difference between what the muhjahadeen was, what al-qeada is, and what the Taliban is. I guarantee you have no idea who pic related is at all without reverse image searching it

democracynow.org/2004/6/10/ghost_wars_how_reagan_armed_the

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/war_stories/2004/06/reagans_osama_connection.html

>ISIS can't be destroyed they'll just come back even stronger.
>Let Russia handle it
if they cant be destroyed, what's russia going to "handle"?

That website has multiple errors in it. They, much like yourself, are equating the Taliban with Al Qaeda.

Why do you faggots always bring this image up as if it proves anything? How does one newspaper writing an article about Osama bin Laden somehow prove Reagan funded or created al-qeada?

That newspaper, The Independent, is a British very liberal leaning newspaper anyway, and Robert Fisk is a British journalist, so how in the fuck does this even reflect the views of America even? Its like you cant even be bothered to do 2 min of google research into this shit yourself in between bong hits

>derp

>yfw reality

>when the user is right and you can't argue anymore

yeah, this is the type of response I expected from the typical lazy, pseudo intellectual that "knows the truth man!" because he sees a few citation less info graphs on Sup Forums in between trap threads.

Al-Qeada was established by Osama and his mentor Abdullah Azzam to fight against the Communist in the Afghan Soviet war and their whole thing was funding it themselves instead of fighting along other Mujaheddin groups that were being funded by the US since they were "moderates"

You clearly dont know their entire philosophy based on the writings of Sayyid Qutb, pic related

>you have no idea who pic related is at all without reverse image searching it
the name is in the title, retard.

>when the user is wrong and you can't be bothered to argue anymore
fixed

my point still stands, you have no idea who he was.

So why would a salafist group like Al-Qeada be organized and formed by the US when their entire philosophy is AGAINST western imperialist corrupting their traditional muslim ways? Salafism was formed in the 1700s by arabian sunnis in response to European imperialism, they also subscribe to teaching of Qutb, which is all about how western individualism will be the end of all societies.

You do realize Osama came from a billionaire family and was able to fund all of this himself, right?

>you can't be bothered to argue anymore

Because you have no argument. You couldnt even articulate your shitty misunderstanding of history in the first place and instead could only shitpost several images. And when I explained how they were wrong, you just doubled down and said "derp"

youre a very stupid little boy who thinks hes smart

The absolute madman knew all along

youtu.be/10sm-Cf5MG4