SCP thread

SCP thread

The last 3 numbers of you post is the scp you're up against, how fucked are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lsbFUmVAVj4
youtu.be/UL_c_7j99oM
scp-
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know I need to roll first

Should also be post below you.

>When hunting, SCP-844 will firstly attempt to lure a human target, usually between the ages of six to twelve, into a fairly secluded area. SCP-844 accomplishes this by leaving a trail of red, viscous liquid when hunting, which quickly coagulates into a semi-solid edible mass. The area the victim is lured to is usually an easily accessible location that experiences minimal traffic.

Once there, SCP-844 will settle itself into a poorly-lit area and using a number of hooked barbs stored within its main mass, secure the victim into place.

SCP-844 will then use a variety of physical methods to incite the victim into vocalizing distress. This is primarily realized through the use of the sharpened bones that make up a section of its mass. During this process, SCP-844 takes great care to ensure that the wounds inflicted are non-fatal, so that this victim can be re-used for further hunting.

Typically, an individual will approach and investigate the vocalizations, at which point SCP-844 will attack. This attack is usually swift and painless, as SCP-844 aims for the neck and head of the victim at this time. SCP-844 will then extract and absorb the bones of the victims into itself.

>Object Class: Safe

wat

Roll

A'ight, let's see.

I'm fine. Just don't follow the red trail, and don't follow screams.

Rolling

rollin

Rerol, since apparently I rolled object class "safe"

rollerino

Aight, i'm game.

rollin

rolling for tom

roll fer number

roooooollllllllll

Rolling.

Huh. Up agains't a russian autist grammar nazi. As per usual here on Sup Forums in other words. I predict i'll be fine.

rolling

Rollin bois

rollin

roll

OP of the last thread here thanks for continuing this.

Also roll

Probably ok, I have mystic blood and can will things to happen.

I'm fine with this. JUST wear a blindfold and hope for the best.

Nigga. What.

Gghjhh

roll, also im a newfag to SCP, gimme referrals

A factory with moving graffiti. Object class: Safe. Reroll.

Wut?

Grats op on a legitimate good thread.

So I got slender man. I'm fuk

rolling for an easy SCP

A friendly cloth dummy. I'm actually kinda okay with this. Maybe it can teach me how to play violin.

Regardless, reroll.

Cosmic entity get

let's find out

gonna get fucked

Roll

roll

youtu.be/lsbFUmVAVj4 idc what number i get im posting this

Test

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-239 is to be kept within a one room cell furnished with 1 (one) bed, 1 (one) EKG machine, and 1 (one) IV to be filled with pentobarbital mixed with [DATA EXPUNGED] to be refilled daily. Under no circumstances is SCP-239 to be removed from her containment area at any given time. The walls of this cell are to be coated in a telekill-lead alloy. Only Class 2 personnel are allowed any contact with SCP-239 at any time. All personnel guarding SCP-239's containment area are to be equipped with Telekill headgear (SCP-148). Subject's proper name is Sigurrós Stefánsdóttir. Under absolutely no condition should the subject ever be awakened. Any personnel found attempting to awaken the subject will be immediately terminated.

Description: SCP-239 appears to be an 8-year-old girl, 1 meter in height and 20 kilograms in weight. Subject has shoulder-length blond hair. Upon closer inspection, the subject's eyes "shimmer" a gray-green shade. Subject seems to emit a previously undiscovered form of radiation, which has been named ███████████

rolll

youtu.be/UL_c_7j99oM here ya go

rollin

Let's see...

Rolling

A LITERAL FUCKING DRYER OH MY GOD. JUST GIVE ME SOMETHING FUCKING DEADLY.

Rollan

lets see it

Item #: SCP-845

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: Specimens of SCP-845 are to be contained in a hermetically sealed chamber at least 4x6x3 meters in size with no more than 7 individual specimens kept in a single chamber at any given time. The bottom of each chamber should be covered to 15 centimeters with clay-rich soil save for a reservoir of fresh water, as well as a dispersal of sticks and logs. The chamber should be brightly lit during daylight hours and dimly lit at night. The reservoir should be continually stocked with small fish for feeding, as SCP-845 will not recognize non-living fish as food.

Wild specimens of SCP-845 are to be captured and transferred to a suitable containment facility. Waterways believed or confirmed to be inhabited by SCP-845 should be sealed off from the public and carefully monitored for activity until such time it is believed that all specimens have been captured.

Description: SCP-845 is a species closely related to both the European polecat (Mustela putorius) and domesticated ferret (Mustela putorius furo). Specimens of SCP-845 appear similar to a common hybrid between these sub-species, with dark fur, a pointed muzzle, and an elongated body. SCP-845 demonstrates greater prevalence of social behavior and diminished territorial instinct compared to European polecats.

Rolling

Roll

Roll

>When SCP-620 is powered, all subjects observing its face experience perceived time acceleration. Constant observation is not required; occasional glances will induce the perceived acceleration as quickly as constant observation. Upon the conclusion of a testing session, test subjects were asked to gauge how much time they thought they had spent testing; all under-reported time spent testing by a factor proportional to time spent exposed to SCP-620. Subjects exposed to SCP-620 for under five (5) minutes were no less accurate at measuring time than a control group. However, as exposure length increases, inaccuracy rises proportionally. Most subjects experience its effects to be pleasurable, so SCP-620 has been mounted on the wall in Site-██’s accounting department to increase morale. As of Incident SCP-620-█, indiscriminate exposure to the object is no longer permitted, and the object has thus been relocated to a specialized research area.

Geez, I rolled a weird one!

>Object Class: Safe
Safe Euclid Keter just stands for how easy it is to contain. Safe means it's easy as fuck to contain. Euclid means it takes effort to contain. Keter means it's hard to contain.

SCP-845's anomalous abilities manifest when a specimen is startled, hunting, or (rarely) when participating in play behavior. During such times, specimens can fully convert their bodies into a liquid. In this state the specimen is a light brown liquid with a density slightly less than that of water. It will often flow freely, but will change viscosity rapidly if it is in danger of being separated into multiple masses, which has been shown to invariably kill the specimen, and will revert to its solid form if it is in extreme danger of this occurring. Its liquid state shows limited motility on land, but is extremely mobile underwater, capable of forming itself into complex hydrodynamic structures including fins and water-jets for use in hunting fish. Analysis of its liquid state is ongoing but has revealed the presence of fiber-like structures connecting nodules of [DATA EXPUNGED]

Specimens of SCP-845 seem to seek out small contained spots for resting, including in their liquid state. Because of this are known to sometimes enter humans canteens while on camping trips. If a human or other animal attempts to consume part of a specimen, the specimen will either attempt to retract itself from the subject's mouth, or may force the subject to consume it in its entirety. Both seem to be instinctual reactions attempting to remain in a single piece. Upon being deposited into the subject's stomach the specimen will enter an apparent state of confusion, switching rapidly between solid and liquid states. Shortly afterwards the specimen will re-solidify and initiate burrowing behavior in an attempt to escape. The subject will experience severe internal bleeding and acute peritonitis as the specimen tears through the walls of the stomach, muscle, and tissues of the abdominal cavity. Upon successfully breaching the surface of the subject's skin, the specimen will enter a liquid state and exit through the wound, before re-solidifying and attempting to return to its original habitat.

Pretty fucked?

Rollerino

Finally.

: SCP-682 is a large, vaguely reptile-like creature of unknown origin. It appears to be extremely intelligent, and was observed to engage in complex communication with SCP-079 during their limited time of exposure. SCP-682 appears to have a hatred of all life, which has been expressed in several interviews during containment. (See Addendum 682-B).

SCP-682 has always been observed to have extremely high strength, speed, and reflexes, though exact levels vary with its form. SCP-682's physical body grows and changes very quickly, growing or decreasing in size as it consumes or sheds material. SCP-682 gains energy from anything it ingests, organic or inorganic. Digestion seems to be aided by a set of filtering gills inside of SCP-682's nostrils, which are able to remove usable matter from any liquid solution, enabling it to constantly regenerate from the acid it is contained in. SCP-682's regenerative capabilities and resilience are staggering, and SCP-682 has been seen moving and speaking with its body 87% destroyed or rotted.

Fuck, hope it doesn't rape me

roll

Rolololololo

:-\

No but you can rape it.

Safe doesn't always mean not deadly. It means they understand how it works and can easily contain it.

Roll

roll

Roll

roll

Roll

Reroll, I got something I dont understand

Roll

>I dare any of you little faggots to copy and paste below, save it as a .bat file and fucking run it as administrator?

echo off
color 0a
mode 1000
pause

:a
echo %random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%
goto a

Moonman is the most dangerous thing in scp

Lets go for scp 914 bb

Fuck forkbombs

It doesn't even do anything you moron.

am I gonna be rekt

Rolls

Come on 682

>Object Class: Euclid

>Special Containment Procedures: SCP-489 is held in a containment unit at Site-113. To prevent personnel accidentally bringing insect life into SCP-489's cell, a shower room has been established outside of the containment cell; personnel will change into the clothes provided to them after cleaning. Testing with SCP-489 is limited to indoor spaces.

>Description: SCP-489 is a roughly dome-shaped conglomerate mass consisting entirely of objects used to kill or repel insects (e.g. aerosol pesticide cans, "bug zappers", flyswatters, footwear, and lighters). Each item is capable of independent autonomous movement, though they usually move along the ground as a whole when in motion. As of June 17, 2013, SCP-489 measures roughly five meters in height, and eight meters in diameter at the base.

Half of them are harmless anyways

Roll

rawlerrino neighborino

Can someone tell me what the fuck is this??

scp-
wiki.net/
scp-2521

I fucking stop light plant?! Come on, give me some good shit. Fuck, I'll even take that one SCP that makes you only communicate in haiku.

I am somewhat fucked, Either I don't enter the pool or get put in the ass end of nowhere. I have brown skin so most of the world will accept me
>not nigger
>boarder nigger.

roll

roll

I got this...

Roll

Roll

rollerino

You asked for it

Did you put it in notepad, add .bat to the file name and change it from .txt to all files?
Did you do it right? You moron.

rollins

Roll!

>scp-
>wiki.net/
>scp-2521

Keter class, uncontainable, can walk through walls.

If anything is written, spoken, or otherwise references it in written or spoken form (even digital files and people) it will be taken by 2521.

It can't understand symbols so they wrote the article in symbols.

roll