Superb Owl Favs

Who can handle the banter? Seahooks still fav to win by Vegas.

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/chalk/story/_/id/14746471/nfl-latest-super-bowl-li-odds-westgate-las-vegas-superbook
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty sure the black QB meme ended in February

Do you see the problem with that, judging by pic related?

Go luck with that

bretty excited about this year desu

our year desu. the team has really improved this year

Fucking how?

The Hawks barely squeaked by a shit Vikes team via one of the all time great choke jobs.

What has improved on this team that justifies the optimism?

Seattle had no running game last year. The O-line was horrible and both their RBs were out for the year. Seeing ad they've been able to patch up the O-line and have 2 seemingly performing RBs, it shouldn't be a problem. Furthermore, Russell was the best performing QB in the second half of last year and the defense was injury riddled too.

>zero games this season
>people are already asking themselves who will win the owl
What the fuck negros, just watch the fucking games.

Patriots are first right now actually at 6-1
Seattle, Green Bay, and Arizona tied for second at 8-1
espn.com/chalk/story/_/id/14746471/nfl-latest-super-bowl-li-odds-westgate-las-vegas-superbook

>patched up their oline

Not according to PFF they didn't. They ranked their line dead last less than 1 month ago

>Seattle had no running game last year.

lel nigga what, Rawls was killing the league the 8 games he played

PFF is worthless. Rawls is extremely underrated in that pic, he put up 830 yards on 5.6 ypc while only playing significant minutes in 6 games

Did you forget the Seahawks destroyed the same Vikings team a month before that playoff game in normal conditions? Did you forget the playoff game was played in -10 degree F temperatures which made passing literally impossible so both offenses were completely one-dimensional, artificially creating a close low-scoring game?

He probably meant after Rawls got hurt

>PFF is worthless

They're pretty on-point most of the time

Nah, they don't give enough credit to Rawls, and also they ignore how the o-line looked a lot better when Rawls played, even in pass-pro, because they changed schemes to fit Rawls' running style which also allowed all the talented but raw o-linemen to pass block better, and then they changed back when Beast got healthy and looked like ass again. A full season of that should have very good results.

Maybe, I don't follow the Seahawks that closely.

We'll see

Patriots are winning another owl this year

Not true btw

>ppl be talkin about da games before dey even play sheeeeeeit
Welcome to first world sports

Go Hawks!

t. a fan before Wilson was on the team

What's it like consistently losing to the rasm?

he will lead us to the promised land, I know it.

Not fun desu

But I guess going 10-4 in non Rams games makes it a bit better

>Panthers face nothing but shit QBs the first three weeks of their schedule
>"No team has been back to the Super Bowl" meme being pushed hard
>League narrative now on Cam's side
>Super Bowl 51 for Sam Mills

Is there any doubt it's the Panthers' year?

Why no love for the Panthers? I don't recall them losing anybody of substance

No room for small market teams in Jewdell's league.

He will literally kill himself before handing a Lombardi to a city like Charlotte.

Goodell doesn't have anything to do with bookmakers odds, which is what I was talking about. Why are they 12-1?

>Russell was the best performing QB in the second half of last year

That's not how you pronounce Kirk Cousins, also what an arbitrary statistic. Russell has been putrid his last four playoff appearances, see I can cherry pick data too.

there are college teams with better o-lines. Tom Cable should consider suicide.

because people anticipate the NFC south to at least be slightly better than it was last year and they don't get to play the NFC lEast.

I want to believe

What the fuck how do they come up with these odds? Broncos that far down with the defense they have? Fucking Texans and Giants up there? Has Vegas ever been right about anything?

Eh I'll take the bargain bin O Line if you can pay the other parts. Yeah he got hit a lot last season, but that's because he kept holding onto the ball at the start of the season. Yeah the O Line was bad, but he wasn't helping in the beginning. Lynch getting hurt was a blessing in disguise for him.

we commin for revenge

>Giants are 18-1 odds

I'm pretty sure they lost Josh Norman.