"I hate the French and the British, they're so arroga-"

>"I hate the French and the British, they're so arroga-"

Brits and French disagree with the first part of the statement.

The rates would be 100% agree if the statement went like "Our people are perfect and our culture is superior to others"

Is there something wrong with liking your country?

>Brits and French disagree with the first part of the statement.
Uh, no, that's not what the picture shows. It shows that they disagree with the second part.
>Polish reading comprehension

>the French subordinate their world-renowned culture to tribal islamic shit

This.

Our culture is objectively superior.We are just too humble

They probably disagree because they believe that their people are in fact perfect

America is a fascist country

Yes we are
Manifest Destiny

>AMERICAN CULTURE IS SUPERIOR TO OTHERS

Are you retarded? Serious question.

Well my friend it's precisely because our culture is so superior that our people are so humble

>British graph comprehension

>not thinking our culture is superior

I'm ashamed. Fucking leftards.

Are you two fucking stupid? Look at the OP image again fucking mongs. The Pole CLEARLY stated "hurr durr brits and frenchies disagree with first statement cuz there is arrogant xDDDD" but the graph OBVIOUSLY shows that the second part of the statement is what the respondents are agreeing or disagreeing to. Holy fuck you two are fucking retarded just hang yourselves and fuck off stupid cunts learn to read retarded faggots

Americans have by far the worst culture in the western world though

pretty sure Denmark would have been 80% agree

>MUH WELFARE-MODEL
>MUH PASTRIES
>MUH BIKING

Ironically Germans have it the wrong way round
And America is just tragic if they think there "culture" is superior

The poll is not about liking your country or not, it's about humility user. I can say I like my country and, knowing how superior my culture is, be able to say confidently that : "yeah you know, our culture is not so good, there is possibly somewhere in the multiverse a superior one".

Happiness index == Smugness index

On the left is the happines index top 10, on the right is the top 10 countries by antidepressent use.

70% of the top 10 happiest countries are also in the top 10 most medicated

>modern french culture is like 80% built on leftist ideas
>leftards
K

Indeed

I can't tell if our culture is superior to other european cultures but it is definitly superior to the non european cultures, so I would have answered no to that poll.

stop giving us so much money for it, then