Could Goku beat Flash in a race?

Could Goku beat Flash in a race?

I definitely don't think so

nonononono

Yes. Instant transmission.

no

Whoa an actually random thread in Sup Forums. Good on you my friend. Community bump.

>I'm not enough of a comic nerd to know the answer to this.
>I would guess goku if he was at Max power, but I'm sure some flash comic has him going faster than the speed of neutrinos or something

He'd need an energy source at the finish line

>fastest man alive
You're pitting someone with brute strength against someone whose entire life is based on speed. What do you think, OP.

Im pretty sure they have both been clocked past the speed of light

/thread

both have traversed time as well so in theory they both have already won before it started

The flash: after doing the math at a specific point in which helps saved 500k people from a nuclear explosion her traveled at roughly 13 trillion times FTL
Goku: roughly 780000 times the speed of light if we agree that his speed increased by the same multiplicity as his power level according to the Super saiyan blue thing

Instant transmission will always beat the flash lol.
Technically Illidan with his blink can assassinate the flash.
Or Byakuya with flash step.

spotted the autist

Yeah I'm not a DC fan, but people have repeatedly broken down just how fast the Flash is, and it is like retardedly fast. Because of this he is most likely the most powerful person in that universe under certain circumstances, and in many others

You'd think, but for those people to do absolutely anything they need to have that thought, the flash works so much faster than their minds do that there is no way they could do anything

Hmmm, I don't know how fast the flash can actually process information and then perform an action; however, it would be safe to assume that he will still be limited by the time it takes to do all of those and then get to his desired location.
On the other hand, those other guys can just think, which will only take milli seconds, and instantly get there.

Another person that can probably beat the flash is The Sentry (Void edition). IIRC he also perceives time faster and moves through time faster than everyone else and can instantly teleport to boot.

no. the flash has out ran instantaneous teleportation before..

it depends entirely on what kind of race and rules of said race, lets say for arguments sake its an egg and spoon race

the flash has instant teleportation

Source? Because your picture doesn't.

If it's a 3 legged race goku wins every time since he can take nigs with him in instant transmission

what if flash is tied to supes at this point?

>Flash

>In a race

Nope.

This image shows how fast the Flash even thinks, his reactions would be millions of times faster. Again the flash is stupidly strong

> trans time
That's still time, time outside of time, still has time. Goku's instant transmission has no time, however, in a race, I'd call this ability cheating, as he actually isn't moving his body, he is moving the space around him. In this case, let's say Goku can run as fast as he can fly, roughly 30 times the speed of light( I think.) while the flash has to push himself rather hard to reach that speed. However, once this speed is reached, the flash can easily break any speed barrier, to the point of time jumping. Which is faster than light at any speed. I could go on for days, yet even as a Goku fanboy, the flash wins, the Flash is more OP than superman to be honest.

anyone who is not immune to physical damage dies to the flash in a fight to the death.

Okay...let's just forget about the rules of physics. This is why its impossible to argue power levels and capabilities of "superheroes" lol.
You might as well say Accelerator from To aru Majutsu no index can absolutely kill the Flash because he can literally prevent him from moving at all passively, because...well fucking super power shits.

Flash actually doesn't have to try that hard to move that fast. He is about OP as Superman honestly, if not more so

idk if you know what trans time means. but the flash literally would have to get to where he was going before leaving to be Trans time.. and no, the flash is not moving space around him, he is running, in space. like he did the entire time during the Human Race

Again, i'd say no
Look at this stupid image, this is canon. His abilities are incredibly powerful, he has made new timelines by going fast for Christsakes. He is just retarded powerful

I was saying Goku moved space around him. That's what I infer instant transmission to be, instead of you moving through space, you move space around you. I don't fully know the science around it.

This is why its too fucking hard to like DC heroes. They are literally overpowered in their own right it's even a joke to write about any adversaries they have. There is absolutely no chance of a villain beating them.
This is what makes Batman the only DC hero bearable, and why he was the original DC character. He was even better when he actually killed bad guys, but they turned him into a pussy, like in the Nolan Batman movies.
Fucking Superman and the Flash are cringeworthy as fuck.

Are you kidding me?
Accelerator passively makes shit around him stop if he wants it to - The Flash would be no exception.

no because the flash can kill him literally a Googol amount of times before Accelerator can even think of stopping Wally

There is none really. Meanwhile because they have used real world units to describe most comic book characters we have a more concrete understanding of the character

Fuck no. Goku would stand around conducting inner dialogue for 28 minutes before he started running. The flash would own him.

>spotted the cancer

goku would win if he has everyone's belief in him, adding to his power level; and the flash would win if he over clocked every fiber of his being into molecular juice, thus rendering him victorious, but unable to complete the same feat again.

He doesn't have to think about having a passive shield to stop shit around him, which is what makes Accelerator bullshit. In To aru Majutsu no Index, these people use their powers as naturally as someone would pick up a ball and throw it. They don't need to think for their powers to work.

Exactly, it is why I have always liked Marvel more. Like yeah there are literal gods, but every DC event they have to write AROUND their characters and make it about the weaker ones

>spotted the dbzfanboii without knowledge of the other character.

Your thinking of the edginess of bleach. Goku would actually be shouting for half an hour to power up.

Oh yeah, that's right. Kek

If he had no idea the Flash was coming he wouldn't have the inkling to turn on his power. You have to think about limitations

it automatically reflects things by changing the vector negatively

what would happen if the flash made a small vacuum away from the edge of the barrier?
it would turn into a powerful gust hitting accelerator and knocking him out

and of course, flash essentially has the same powerset as accelerators, flash's speedforce manipulation could and has been used to steal or imbue things's kinetic energy

Goku has instant transmission, can instantly teleport. The flash would literally have to be faster than the speed of light to beat him in a race.

>he wouldn't have the inkling to turn on his power.
he has it on passively at all times

Yeah, but you're acting as if that means the Flash isn't natural. Yeah that character has a passive shield, there is literally some natural responses that need to occur for the shield to work. The flash works faster than that.

Believe me, I hate it, but the Flash wins

>The flash would literally have to be faster than the speed of light to beat him in a race

He doesn't know...

Fuck it, fine.

If they are allowed pick location, Goku being in the hyperbolic time chamber would OWN the flash in a race. Time moves a lot faster inside that place than the real world.

I still, till this day, do not understand how anyone can like DC heroes over marvel. Yes, the movies are entertaining (except Green lantern) because those versions of the heroes have legitimate weaknesses. However, outside of the movies I don't understand how any sane person can read DC shit that has Superman or The Flash in it.

well he is soo...

There has to be a biological factor at work. For him to stop someone who has basically the same power but who is also a super genius is highly unlikely

>Time moves a lot faster inside that place than the real world.
That's not really how it works
He would still take the same amount of time if they were both in the chamber
him being in the time chamber doesn't mean much if they are both in the chamber

>There has to be a biological factor at work
It's literally magic
Have you watched the show?

Nigga... you are retarded

Yeah DC is just busted with their characters, meanwhile Marvel is fairly consistent with their character's strength. Like even the Hulk was limited by the struggles of his alter ego and stuff

Vacuum or not, accelerator can control any fucking acceleration. Particles, like neutrinos, can move through vacuums and acceleration can control that shit regardless.

It doesn't matter if you can imbue or take away "speed force" accelerator can and will control anything that can move PASSIVELY. The flash loses each time.

I don't think you understand passive. It's like having skin, passively. You don't have to think, do, look, smell, whatever about it. It's just there.

His passive shield is always active (maybe not when hes sleeping, i dont remember), it doesnt just work when shits hitting him. If i remember correctly, it constantly blocked out uv radiation, so he was ghostly pale.

But there are ways around it like said. If you pull your punch at the right moment, then his shield reverses the punch vector into him.

Flash was amped by billions of beings including the Justice League and Krakkl. Besides that, he started before the titan had moved. Also, the teleport wasn't instant. Or if it was, the signal that was the precursor to the teleport wasn't. Basically, that feat has so many footnotes to it that it's nothing.

Goku can move while time has stopped, being faster than light means less than nothing if time means nothing

Isn't it pretty well established the Flash can run well beyond the speed of light?

niqqa what? i tell you thor used to fucking stop time and not fly without his hammer. both of them are inconsistent. hell spiderman one shot fucking firelord one time.

The Flash has beaten magic before.

This shit is so stupid. Topkek.

He does have to be in physical contact with something to manipulate its vector.

>accelerator can control any fucking acceleration
But he has to be aware of it
If flash ran in from behind and accelerator didn't know, then used the barrier trick, he'd win
Accelerator has to breathe, so air is one of the few things that isn't repelled by his barrier

>Thinking time being stopped can stop Flash

Shit, by you reasoning Dio Brando can beat Flash.

That still isn't enough evidence to prove he could beat him

S A L T Y
A
L
T
Y

Please tell me you're baiting, I refuse to live on the same planet with someone as retarded as you.

>Shit, by you reasoning Dio Brando can beat Flash.
to my knowledge, the flash can time travel but he hasn't moved when time was 0 and literally not happening
He's outran the death of the universe, but I think that's as close as it gets to time not existing and him still moving

I bet it's less but not much less.

Pulling your punch wouldn't matter if he just stopped you dead in your tracks. If I equated the acceleration of an object to 0 it wouldn't fucking move anymore or have any force behind it. He can literally deceleratee things instantly. Fucking Touman just has Death Knight anti-magic punching abilities.

Yeah, in some versions of the flash. The current ones are weak as fuck. Not being able to outrun super girl and all LOL.

Batman, Green Arrow, DC heroes without super powers are the only ones worth reading. The rest are trash.

Are you retarded? Dude I'm a Dbz fan you replied to my comment first. If they are both in the chamber... together, doing a race.
You following me still? Good.
IT WOULD TAKE THE SAME TIME BECAUSE THEY ARE STILL GOING THE SAME SPEED! Please let this be a troll!

can you leave your mother's basement?

>If I equated the acceleration of an object to 0 it wouldn't fucking move anymore or have any force behind it.
Flash has the same power, he's stolen speed from multiple people and trapped people in a prison of no acceleration so they just stood still forever
that's not the problem

lol your so cool and witty xD

Dude, the barrier is passive. I don't know how else to explain the concept to you...

Thor has been one of the more retarded characters, but he is an actual god so why even question his legitimacy. Anything that happens in the silver age was mainly because of restrictions writers had to make comics for kids.

I'm actually a huge Spider-man fan, he is actually much stronger than anyone really realizes. Peter Parker is a bit of a pussy, and he is actually constantly pulling his punches unless someone he really cares for is in danger

Flash universe doesn't have a time chamber. Chill out, broskillets.

Actually Goku doesn't use magic. It's chi( ki). It's the use of energy manegested within ones body. They show the difference between magic and Ki in the show.

>the barrier is passive
exactly, which means that if accelerator is unaware, he would be taken by surprise
If flash pulls his punches away at superspeed or creates a vacuum, the passive barrier would still be in effect
Meaning accelerator would get knocked out by the forces of his own barrier
the barrier doesn't make the acceleration of things 0, it reverses them

Pffft... too slow... kid.

Yeah I know, but the post said if Goku picked a location of the time chamber, meaning both characters would be there.

If the Flash touched the Accelerator the world would lose speed force.

I'm done arguing. Both characters are bullshit overpowered. I'm going to agree to disagree.

I highly suggest everyone read /watch something else worthwhile. Gotham is a good show, take a swing at that.

Good day, Sup Forums.

We weren't talking about Goku, he has lost, we were discussing Accelerator, and honestly fighting a guy with a very similar move set but because the Flash is a genius on top of that he wins. In less than a fucking attosecond he could figure out how to beat Accelerator

Goku can teleport to the other side of the fucking universe in a second, I dont fucking care how fast the flash can run or whatever theres is literally no way to beat that for an amped of human of any kind.

Unless gen trapped Goku in a vacuum with no acceleration for him to put his finger to his forehead to transmit

Last thing, I said Goku can pick a location. I never said both of them had to be there.
Take some chizzles my wizzles.

>If the Flash touched the Accelerator the world would lose speed force.
That's not how speed force works
And if the flash did have his speed stolen, depending on the flash, he would just create new speed
You can't negate infinity and the speedforce is infinite and exists in a separate dimension
Even if you reversed it, it would still be force

>I'm done arguing. Both characters are bullshit overpowered. I'm going to agree to disagree.
So you give up
That's not an actual argument, it's just you not knowing how to actually defend against a point or not having enough evidence to support your own

Time travel, stupid

That's just giving Goku an unfair advantage

And if Goku actually did pick a location, it would probably somewhere a tournament was held
Goku is the type of person to heal a world destroying villain back to his peak just so he could fight him fairly
You're just evading the fact that given neutral conditions, Flash would win

Assuming both know the location and are at the starting line. I dont read flash comics but I assume he needs to activate some sort of gadget or whathaveyou to do that right, i mean he doesnt do it just by thinking about it right. So those first instants of the race would be the deciding ones, its basically undisputable that goku has way superhuman reflexes speed etc by the way fights go in that show, others characters cant even fucking see anything its so far let alone a human eye and brain. So goku has do the finger-to-head thing basically instantly and if he does its a win for him. The real question is, can the flash activate whatever itisthethingyoumean so fast ?

>The real question is, can the flash activate whatever itisthethingyoumean so fast ?
yes
there are no gadgets, he just has to run fast
and he can run fast faster than instant teleportation
there's no "he has to get up to speed", he can go from 0 to essentially infinity instantly

>But those trap threads are deeeeelish!
TopKek to you, sir.

gooku wins

well yeah not knowing the destination of the race its kind of hard. What about another planet, does the flash need to breathe ? can he run through space lol

Better question - Who would give me a better blowjob?

flash running faster than the speed of light lol, that universe is broken