Maisie

why didnt they just make this scene into a cartoon

>there are actual battles on who gets to make the next /got/ general
God this board is retarded.

boi

pucci

azor preston

nth for permaban and eternal purgatory damnation for Bran pedo posters

Reminder the BastardBowl episode will be fantastic.

I'm going to love it.

You're going to love it.

It will get rave reviews

It will do record ratings

It will win multiple Emmy awards

It will be fondly remembered and talked about for years to come.

Naturally you KNOW the whining virgin nitpicking cunts (aka the Beta Brigade) will find nonsensical stuff to cry about.

However these dozen insignificant autists who pretend to hate everything about the show in a desperate attempt to be different are to be laughed at, never listened to.

Feels good. Feels so very good!

Boipucci

Yes, yes, you are the Princess Shireen of House Baratheon and you are my daughter.

>HOWEVER

>made ridiculously early
>no backlink

Nah

cringe

The war was lost.

forced meme

is forced

Should have posted it and I wouldn't have made this one.

literally cringing irl

first for dany a best

>can't decide between watching a stream with my wifi or missing hours worth of high-speed shitposting while waiting for the torrent

Half the links that leddit offered via google didn't even work last time I tried too.

>reveal that melisandre is actually hundreds years old
>never come back to it
What did they mean by this?

Are you speaking about tomorrow or do you actually think there's a leak out?

whaddatwist!

Truth

Anybody has the picture of her just running and jumping?

how fucking anime is this?

>le 1 man who can't fight vs a thousand people

reddit is beautiful

>shit, nothing happens until episode 8. we can fill 40 minutes with cock jokes but need some kind of shocker for the other 20

>show melly in episode 1 & 2
>never see her again

>show ghost in episode 1 & 2
>never see it again

what did they mean by this?

ozymandias was great, but "greatest"?

are these people 16, or are they normies who haven't seen other shows?

wait and see you whining cunt

which one?

>when the vale ex machina appears

no, where the fuck are they?

are they going to magically teleport to where jon is?

List of GoTfus better than Dany
>Margaery
>Melisandre
>Myranda
>Ygritte
And obviously best girl Sansa

See

Next season, bitch.

How fares your empire, /gsgot/?

You don't know that word

> best girl Sansa
kek. yeah fuckin right

to be honest, any subreddit is better than this garbage we have here. It's literally autism overload. We have the same like 10 people spending all of their energy putting their aspergers into word forms.
/r/freefolk shits all over you autists. Why would anyone take this mess of a board seriously with memes such as:
-kinvara posters
-lommy posters (the fuck?)
-mel posters
-frogfu xDDD
-bran pedophiles (again, what the fuck?)
-le EBIN STANNIS COMMANDER IS BACK Xd
-bradamante

You're all literal fucking garbage

So they're already doing casting for season 7.

Do you think they've finished the scripts for season 7?

wait and see. don't be a whining cunt

>what Sup Forumstards think

>where the fuck are they?

off screen :^)

What you said basicaly is "Dont worry guys, they will make one good hack&slash episode and all the shit they did over the season will be forgoten"

>If you are like that you deserve this shitty show, have fun with Holywood shit and all "evil" characters to become Bond villains who talk their evil plan and die.

That's great thanks user

>they're somewhere don't worry :^)

stupid faggot redditor

Thanks for your informed opinion, man. Now fuck off to plebbit.

Why are you still here?

What if frogfu and bran poster is ellie kendrick?

you saying that davos finds out about shireen and doesn't straight up murder melisandre?
what am I sayimg? of course davos won't do anything, brienne told him she killed his king right to his face and he just stood there and took it.

Poor taste from Sup Forums always. They should stick to traps
Sansa is a goddess

FROGFU
R
O
G
F
U

stoppled playing once i got this nigga

>Big battle
>Know the exact outcome well in advance
>Fantastic

okay

If you don't like it then don't watch it you dumb cunt. A pretty simple concept to grasp.

Reminder that in GRRM's earlier writing, he wrote dystopian SciFi stories.

One of these was Meathouse Man, a story where human trafficking was just normal and corpses could be controlled with computer chips by overseers.

The protagonist's story involved frequenting brothels and fucking corpse whores. At the end of the novel, he decides he prefers fucking animated corpses to the actual company of real alive women.

I think we're going to get something disturbingly similar to this in A Song of Ice and Fire as the story turns darker and more dystopian.

The character of Petyr Baelish- smug manipulative bastard, notorious pimp and probably the worst misogynist in the story apart from Ramsay, never really had a proper chance with Catelyn Stark.

But Lady Stoneheart? Cat in her animated corpse form?

I think we'll get a wedding and bedding of hell.

downvoted
xD

Because I like Sup Forums as a board, and I'm super into ASOIAF. That isn't the reason though, I come here because other than the disgusting bran pedophiles it's actually hilarious watching you idiots talk. It's like a clash of /r9k/ and Sup Forums./

>angry child detected

there are still episodes left to watch, wait and see what happens you whining cunt

hellooooo reddit

Listen Preston, GRRM doesn't even remember his old stories

Melly told Arya they'll meet again. Of course she will live to see season 7.

And the red sorceress of Volantis hasn't been introduced without reason either. Kinvara and Melly will broker a deal between Dany and Jon, can't you see that?

They should of just made the whole thing 2d Super Mario style

Thats the problems, show wasnt like that, i feel like ive been scamed by false advertising, when i started watching show was good, now its shit i just want it to either give me ending so i dont bother anymore or to be good again. I survived 4 excellent season and this 2 shitty ones i cant stop now.

Highgarden!

the-waif-chases-arya.jpg

/r/asoiaf is garbage, ./r/freefolk has shitty memes but atleast you can say whatever the fuck you want. This, though...this is on an entire level of bad.

i literally don't give a shit if they appear in later episodes, redditor

it makes no sense for them to appear "all of a sudden" when they should be right there

other than the fact that "we don't want to pay you for extra episodes"

now go back

all the way to reddit

>when you get to fleabottom, have a bowl of brown for me

What did he mean by this?

>shae: 1
George casting his vote

>claiming that Ironborn can't tame the dragons
mainland retard, pls

He actually wrote the fave sci-fi short story (A beast for Norn) of my childhood. Imagine me finding out who wrote that story TWO YEARS ago.

>matches wit :')

I know, I don't think 80% of the posts here are of a particularly high quality, but at least I don't make idiotic metaposts where I cry about it.

and meera is cute

Total bullshit. When I got tired of the Walking Dead I simply stopped watching. I don't spend all my time whining about it. That is how adults behave. Learn from me.

Stop being a whining cunt.

>STOP CRITICIZING THE SHOW, IT'S EXCELLENT
>HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THE BRILLIANCE OF D&D

How Reddit can one person get?

It looks like she's about to get BLACKED

>no Myranda
shit taste

i stopped playing because muh dragon conquests are broken af

>/r/freefolk
>not /r/asoiaf
Fucking pleb

You'd like that

You're just whining for the sake of it. Mel not being in a couiple episodes has no bearing on the quality of the show.

See And stop being a whining cunt.

But this is right though.

>goodbrother

>I am a huge summerfag please rape my face

Sup Forumstards are mostly underage, normies, and niggers so this isn't surprising

"kys" is somehow seeping into Sup Forums from Sup Forums, which seeped into Sup Forums from wherever these urban ghetto kids spend their time

What's your favorite hour of TV, user? Mine is Mizumono

It's fine to have legit complaints afer seeing an episode. But whining about nothing before you've even seen it is the mark of a total moron.

See

I don't know why so many people like this mod. Before long it stops having anything to do with GoT and just becomes CK2 with a shit map.

To be fair it doesn't really matter. His old story a sign of his train of thought anyway.