Artificial happiness thread Sup Forums

artificial happiness thread Sup Forums

show me what you've got

pic related: oxy 80, jameson, and some decent weed

the usual

Got a 12 pack of natty ice. No pics because am lazy.

Would kill for some oxy, though.

nice gun bro. take it out for a spin lately?

I'm lucky I got this, it's impossible to find the old ones. going through a breakup, moving, and 6 midterms starting on monday so I needed a little something to take the edge off that wouldn't leave me hungover

Yes, I try to go out and shoot at few times a month. Shit's expensive tho.

Yeah I bet. I live in Canada, never been a big fan of guns but I'll be damned if they don't look like a lot of fun. couldn't you just go outside city limits to fire them off?

Just chilling right now listening to skyrim OST, drinking shitty tiger beer

Could be worse lads

noice

Yes you can. I live in Nevada so I can drive 10 minutes and shoot in the desert for free. Ammo still aint cheap tho.

skyrim OST is the shit, and at least you've got beer. could always be worse

Tor is the shit

never tried ordering off it before, always seemed too sketchy to me.

It's honestly extremely professional almost 100% of the time. Sellers tend to work very hard to get good ratings and it shows

nice try FBI.

???
Was I soliciting personal contact info or something?

might consider trying it with weed first then some other stuff if the seller has it

can i borrow someone's gun so i can blow off my own face

Weed prices are alright on DNMs, but where they really shine is with acid. Shit's insanely cheap there

Two bottles of whisky, two bottles of gin and the better half of a quarter.

Pasta

>pic related :^))
+xanax

What's the lowest price you've seen on acid?

Fuggg
I haven't had acid in months

got this shit called paris
cali aint so bad

The lowest price I remember would be a bulk listing for 1 gram at a little over $8000 ($0.80 / 100 ug). The prices are still low even if you're not buying in bulk though, my go-to guy has a listing for 100 tabs at $2.22 / 110 ug tab.

I should say, that's the lowest price I remember for a listing within the US. Prices are always cheaper if you include vendors from outside your country

600mg seroquel XR, drinking a few beers. shit gets me turnt.

Sweet