Why are white people so violent?

Why are white people so violent?

Other urls found in this thread:

tennessean.com/story/news/2016/06/18/vanderbilt-rape-trial-brandon-vandenburg/86052710/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh fuck, i just read this. I'm a niner fan and Bruce seems like such good dude. I would rather see a game suspension or something. Kinda fucks up our roster. We released dudes that got picked up that could have stayed.

Chads with too much testosterone

Why is OP such a faggot?

We're not as long as you don't fuck with us.

>american
>claims to be white

let me tell you who's white or not

It's their melanin depleted brains and smaller nostrils.

because our ancestors were predators, and niggers ancestors ran away from predators.

MSM is going to love this

Too much hip hop and other negative criminal influences from the ghetto black community becoming mainstream.

>beat up some 72 year old man
>history of domestic violence
Typical nigger

>Oh fuck

What did he mean by this?

>Black man protests in a nonviolent way
>Shitstorm and racial epithets
>White man punches out a septuagenarian
>*Crickets*

His "history of domestic violence" was for smashing his girlfriends phone during an argument. It's not like he threw her onto a bed full of assault weapons and said he was going to kill her or anything.

He's still a piece of shit who deserves to be in jail hating himself not playing football and making millions. Get your shit together Bruce.

Have fun being a back up you stupid half nigger.

>Season hasn't even started
>Chip Kelly's team is already a circus

>angry at black person for existing and doing things that doesn't concern her

lol. welp

have fun posting shit on a guatemalan guipil weaving board.

He actually lost his job immediately you triple nigger dumbfuck

I have no conceivable idea as to how we've gotten to the point in time where people are trying to make these kinds of comparisons with a straight face

GO THE FUCK AWAY YOU FUCKING NIGGERS, GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

GO THE FUCK AWAY AND GO EAT YOU FUCKING BANANAS AND CHICKEN YOU FUCKING MONKEYS GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY AND GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD AND GET THE FUCK OFF MY WEBSITE

>angry half breed gets upset because he is going to lose is job to Blaine "the pocket is collapsing, better go in the fetal position" Gabbert
>Better do something involving race so I can keep my 100 mill contract cause I totally can relate to inequality

yeah man the shit storm is because kaepernick did something controversial which was the point of the protest. to get people to talk you know? it worked pretty well. This guy punched an old man and lost his job. There isn't really anything interesting there for the media to talk about. turns out hes a dick. shame for the 49ers

You spelled black people wrong

Jeez, whitey. Why so angry?

Football players are often the worst people, even the whites

like this white football player who let his black friends rape his unconscious girlfriend after she passed out (as they filmed it and pissed on her by the way)

tennessean.com/story/news/2016/06/18/vanderbilt-rape-trial-brandon-vandenburg/86052710/

Not all white people, just right-wing conservative """"""Christians""""""

did every1 forget this filthy half breed was penalized and fined in 2014 for calling a bears player nigger?

...you really don't know...or what

maybe she was german and enjoyed it?

We are going to win a SB with class.

he wasn't even good, he hardly played for us and he bought nothing to the team.

>Punching a 70yr old.
>Santa Clara FC