Tfw no asian gf

>tfw no asian gf
Can someone just tell me the secret?

unironically interpals

don't you have to be Chad to use that?

I'd also like to know

itsa easy m'friend just.. be white to asian women for asian guys its a high college degree and high paying job in law, medical, tech comps, etc. OR be white thats it even highly educated asian women would take Just White this applies for both western and eastern

by white do you mean Sup Forums's definition or just what the average American would consider white?

you don't
asian women are an obvious judeo-masonic plot to corrupt the white man

elliot rodger here

I thought you shot yourself in the face

i have come back to tell you not to marry an asian woman, they all turn out like me

I'm not Jewish though, I'm a tall white guy who actually gives a shit about family.

You actually have to talk to them.

that's it?

"I am rich."

Be white and you can pick up any SEA qt

Or look like a K-pop fag and you can pick up 90% of SEA qts and 5% of stuck up Korean bitches

>be white
>go to asian country
That's what I did and it worked.

look at her she looks so dumb
soulless eyes
i bet she's fake too

aren't you ashamed of yourself, you could do better i'm sure

whitebois always date the ugliest asian girls lmao

be white

w-will it work if I'm a light skinded chicano or perhaps an Argie?

yo wtf. she looks dumb and obviously out of your league

more like there are no good looking asian girls in general
honestly tchang you're just as annoying as him and his ugly cunt, all 3 of you people are terrible and i don't like you, when i am dictator you shall all be lined up and shot

>argie
lol

Noice, she's qt. Not sure about Koreans though. I get a shallow workaholic vibe from them. I know they aren't all the same, but I'd rather pursue a qt from a more down to earth country.

Don't be morbidly obese.
They might be a slave to the white D but they still have some form of standards user.

If you are good looking and know how to talk to girls everything is possible. But it's true that koreans tend to prefere people with pale skins.

What do you mean ? If you mean that they don't balance work and relationship well that's true saddly, not their fault tho, they know it's fucked up but they don't really have the choice.

wtf are you guys ugly as shit or something im a chicano and i have gotten better asian girls than this and i dont even have the advantage of being white and being in a foreign country im not even asian you frog . stop talking before me and my cousin go to france again and have sex with you sister

why would you want an asian girl senpai?
mestizas are superior

I just like the way she looks. Yellow fever is a mental illness so I know my standards aren't rational.

callate y construir el muro puta negrito
la concha de ta puta madre

i understand . i used to suffer from yellow fever as well but now that i am cured i see the error of my ways
white women love BIG MESTIZO COCK
Ta soeur est putaine

i really don't care about your people there's like 3 of you in the whole country
y tu madre chupa mi pila eh coño

t. Achmed Abdul

take it easy my frog friend it just bantz
nothing personal kid

pretty much.

>tfw i will never find a bf

>wants chad
I'm 99% you're a landwhale feminazi.

Kill yourself ROASTIEEE!!!

I'm a guy though.

i probably should kill myself

>tfw doomed to be lonely