Room

Now that the dust has settled, what did you think of this?

my favorite film of recent

Why didn't they just leave the room ealier

10/10, was teary-eyed for most of the middle act and I don't even normally cry at movies

Why didn't she offer to have her son dropped off at a hospital? Pretty sure the reason that question in the interview threw her so much and made her want to kill herself was because she should have done that.

That scene where he's on the back of the truck looking up at the sky is better than anything I've seen in years.

Because it's a never-ending cycle and the kid will build his own Room

he deserved the oscar for best actor

It's great. Best part for me is when they go back and the kid's like lol w/e and his mum's all PTSD'd.

She was still a kid herself at the time though, plus she would have been all hormoned up and shit, you can hardly blame her.

I think the scene is more to show the crassness of the interviewer looking for a reaction than to question her.

Me too, it's hard being a femanon.

Why not try random keys on the keypad until it works? The movie

Wouldn't the kid have rickets and be bow-legged as fuck from not getting any sunlight? Kids in England during the industrial revolution used to get it because smog blocked the sun in their tiny cramped houses, surely this kid would have gotten it.

Not if he was given vitamin d and calcium.

But yes the film was shit all the same.

I thought it was mostly pretty ordinary but the sequence when the kid escapes was really well done.

Came here to post this. Simple scene had more power and emotions than all the movies of 2015 combined.

you idiots. do you know what negative impact it would have on her having no companionship? Having that child is the only thing that let her survive. She'd have turned mentally ill otherwise. What makes you think the child's life is so much more important than hers?

>ordinary
kape kino loving, better call saul hating fag.

The first half is really well done, but it falls apart after they leave the room.

You clearly didn't get the film, you get 0 stars, go home and feel bad

They had Window in Room.

I definitely did. From a storytelling standpoint it's a lot worse. It's not that difficult to comprehend. Thank you for nothing.

SHOULD HAD WINNED AN IGOR FOR THE BEST MOVIE

How the fuck that kid wasn't nominated for anything? I love Brie, but he was a lead and he was on the same level as her

because oscars are shit/circlejerk
see: dicaprio 2016

I legitimately thought this movie was going to be some kind of cool sci fi shit where she's trapped in an underground bunker because the apocalypse happened outside or something. I was disappointed when it turned out to just be them getting kidnapped and put in a barn by a creeper.

I didn't see any of the trailers.

My favorite film of last year. Didn't know it would make me /feel/ so much.

not enough alienz and expl0zionz for you?

All women should be put into room.

Utter shit. Tons of plot holes, consistently hits the wrong notes tonally. I'd say it was the worst Best picture nominee of this decade, except that Whiplash exists.