Tinder thread?

Tinder thread?

holy shit she's perfect

from the front

same girl from the side

fucking brutal

idk... should... should i do her?

why do girls think i want to fuck their dog?!?

Those eyes say fuck me.
Go for it user.

I would fuck that dog.

Kys

I don't give a shit what your stupid pic says I'm not replying to your post just because of some superstitious bullshit the fuck you think I am, tarded?

god damn you

idiot.

That filename

Enjoy

>animal abuse.png

holy fuck my sides are in orbit

you had me at anal

Nose/10

Minnesota

>I hate when people put group pictures on tinder like how am I supposed to know .... ....

kek

/r/moutheyes

Her god damn nose is pulling on her eyes.

related?

colorado

>sexy pic
>no hookups
u wot m8

This one is a gem

NIGGER

They all write that to filter out all the betas who'll waste their time since girls know nice guys respect that rule. All girls who write "not looking for hookups" are 100% looking for hookups, they just want the right guy to recognize that. Betas respect the bio, alphas take what they want and girls love that...you're clearly the first group

shes a guaranteed fun date.

Can smell the beans from here.

I'd fuck it tbh

So, she's the niggletest.

Hih

>must love dogs

Most likely she's fishing for foreigners. A lot of people in Japan/Korea in big cities go on knowing that foreigners will use it to find a quick hook up while they are in town. That it happens is a fact but judging by the picture this honestly looks like a bar girl is trying to draw in big tippers, not the worst idea really.

>6'
>fat
>thinks she has enough pick of the litter to be poly

Bitch, who are you kidding?

Why

wow

most japanese don't know tinder is a dating app, they use it as a social platform to learn english and shit. super annoying.

>u mad white bois?

underrated post

It literally just got posted so how the fuck is it underrated

Why

Really? Weird, Korea knew what was up.

well, japanese people don't have sex. they hardly even know what it is. i've fucked jap girls who didn't even know wtf was going on, they only knew they liked it.

fuck you thats how, its 3am and im out of pills

Why I have trust issues

salt
a
l
t

ffs

/

kek

Nigger, got me

These two persons have nothing in common.

If you somehow think that they are the same person you either have terrible eyesight or decided to stop thinking and be a retard. Don't know which one's the worst.

same

I'm not even into preggos but she's got a cute face

Yeah I've been to Japan twice and both times 99% of the girls wanted to practice english

>trusting makeup, lighting, and angle

i know. makes me want to kick their dumb faces in.

spooked

b8ed

Big tits and funny with maybe anal? Sign me up!

I'd fuck it. Not gonna lie.

Bitches be bitches, if they want to bang you they will.

dad?

Still haven't managed to get laid while in Japan, didn't really want to mess with paying but I think with the language gap it's the only way

Id question my heterosexuality for that

This dude knows what's up. Even if they don't want hookups, that's all they get so might as well get some. Wish I knew this earlier.

dead

I don't really believe in soul mates but I'll be damned if she isn't the closest thing I've ever seen.

Fucken kek'd

at least it's not a mixed race baby

Dumb

Smh

fuck

fuck

fuck off

jesus mary njosEPH MOAR

Tbh when I had tinder, I used cute photos of my dog to get matches. Bitches love cute dogs

do you think pictures of my hog does the same thing?

>super like

Reminds me, I made an account specifically for my dog just out of boredom and it got literally thousands of matches. They were coming too fast to keep track of

So hot

Goddamn it

lol